Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2020, 10:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]SIMBA Storage-Stablecoin baked by Bitcoin Satoshi  (Read 1410 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
simbastorage
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 05:31:19 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2020, 01:30:23 PM by simbastorage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subfunckolca

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 12:11:36 PM

it all looks very interesting !
especially from the technical side ...
please tell me if there are bonuses for early investors and when will your storage be launched ?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1148
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 12:19:39 PM

One thing that potential investors will think of, why not directly invest in BTC rather than your stablecoin? This is something you need to think about. Because users are already fed up of most blockchain projects. They wanna stick to btc rather than alts.

simbastorage
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 08:00:52 AM

please tell me if there are bonuses for early investors and when will your storage be launched ?
Hello! Thanks! Simba has already started work.
SIMBA holders get the opportunity to earn money on an affiliate program.
5 levels of affiliate program: 5% -1% -1% -0.5% -0.5% of the invited deposit. The charge is made in SST utility tokens and is instantly distributed by a smart contract. SST tokens can be sold on the exchange 30 days after accrual (30 days - lock up period to prevent fraudulent manipulations with referral bonuses), or  expect a smooth price increase from $ 0.1 to $ 1.13.

One thing that potential investors will think of, why not directly invest in BTC rather than your stablecoin? This is something you need to think about. Because users are already fed up of most blockchain projects. They wanna stick to btc rather than alts.

Hello!Most world’s storage solutions suffer from lack of reliability on the custodian side, as these services lock your bitcoins and do not give you any assets in return.
By depositing bitcoin into the Simba storage, the client «mints» a tokenized representation of bitcoin called Simba Stablecoin (SIMBA), ERC-20 token, which is pegged to satoshi. Customers of the platform get a top level of trustworthiness by using a combination of hot wallets as easier liquidity providers and multi signature cold wallets deposited in Switzerland and Lichtenstein. The majority of funds are stored in cold wallets for the security reasons. 

excaperri

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 09:30:19 AM

according to the information I saw on Twitter the vault will be recorded very soon !
at least I'm really happy about it
paascodymil

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 11:11:37 AM

the main thing for me is to understand how much revenue they can offer to users
at least it will be really important to me and the prospect will be huge
thuhoabitcoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 12:20:22 PM

I read your blog in medium and I must say that it is very interesting and it looks like it will be in demand among users .
I look forward to the start of the project

you need to understand how best to invest in this project !
And you also need to understand whether there will be an affiliate program as I would like to recommend the project to my friends
riwemindri

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 01:39:24 PM

there is logic in this but at the moment bitcoin is not a high yield investment which is why many investors are looking for other tools in the blockchain market
simbastorage
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 05:20:39 AM

the main thing for me is to understand how much revenue they can offer to users
at least it will be really important to me and the prospect will be huge

Hello! Storing your bitcoins in SIMBA storage does not imply making additional profit besides the BTC price increase. However, each user will be able to earn by inviting friends and receiving a referral payment in the company's utility tokens. Tokens can be sold on the exchange for withdrawal or held as shares of the company.  8,000,000 SST (8%) of total supply will be allocated for the referral program.

I read your blog in medium and I must say that it is very interesting and it looks like it will be in demand among users .

And you also need to understand whether there will be an affiliate program as I would like to recommend the project to my friends

Hello! SIMBA holders get the opportunity to earn money on an affiliate program.
5 levels of affiliate program: 5% -1% -1% -0.5% -0.5% of the invited deposit. The charge is made in SST utility tokens and is instantly distributed by a smart contract. SST tokens can be sold on the exchange 30 days after accrual (30 days - lock up period to prevent fraudulent manipulations with referral bonuses), or  expect a smooth price increase from $ 0.1 to $ 1.13.

there is logic in this but at the moment bitcoin is not a high yield investment which is why many investors are looking for other tools in the blockchain market
Hello! One of the best investment strategies for Bitcoin is considered to be its long-term hold or, as it is also called in the cryptocurrency community, HODL. By the way, this word appeared thanks to one representative of the cryptocurrency community, known by the nickname GameKyuubi, who, in the text about his Bitcoin retention strategy, was mistaken in the word hold.
As Bitcoin appeared, 1,500 coins could be purchased for 1 US dollar, now the price of the flagship cryptocurrency is $ 10,000, having managed to reach a peak of $ 20,000 at the end of 2017. You can study the reports of traders who have earned good interest on Bitcoin trading for all these years for a long time, but these percentages will not even be able to get close to the profit that the holding investors received.
The profit that people bought Bitcoin, for example, in 2013 and still hold it, currently stands at 3800%, an average of 542% per year. Having invested 1,000,000 rubles in Bitcoin in 2013, you would now have 39,000,000 rubles at your disposal. Such an incredible figure actually indicates that the long-term storage of BTC is a very correct decision and the most profitable investment activity.
Many top managers, leaders of the world’s largest companies and analysts predict that the growth of Bitcoin will continue. Some people assume that the price will rise up to $ 1,000,000 in the near future, others think of a smaller rise: $ 288,000 by 2024. Both development options of Bitcoin prices cannot be real, therefore Simba.Storage analysts strongly recommend investing any possible amount in this asset for yourself and just wait.
paascodymil

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 10:07:26 AM

what media outlets have publications about the project ?
riwemindri

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 11:28:35 AM

I think that the partner program will be needed in order to make the project popular
and I would be interested to know the team's opinion on this issue
encioumuse

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:41:35 PM

according to the information I saw on Twitter the vault will be recorded very soon !
at least I'm really happy about it

I am also interested in investing in the project now because I think it will be a good application of blockchain technology !
I really like it
subfunckolca

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:06:17 PM

what events will the team take part in in the near future?
acarhasqi

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 09:56:05 AM

are there any plans to collaborate with other blockchain projects ?
fonarii

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 11:16:33 AM

Hello team !
please tell me the storage is already available ?
can I test how it all works now ?
excaperri

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 12:42:12 PM

a really worthwhile project and the fact that you decided to use bitcoin is really interesting !
I haven't seen anything like this on the market before
paascodymil

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:01:32 PM

what events will the team take part in in the near future?

I am also interested in this and it will help to build maximum confidence in this project !
at least that's my opinion
encioumuse

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 10:54:55 AM

You have great solutions and I wish team will make it soon
subfunckolca

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:16:47 AM

What about the next updates? when will you release your platform?
scanobfunsa

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 11:37:05 AM

are there any plans to collaborate with other blockchain projects ?
I don't know what you mean.
they offer secure storage for all users and I think that will be just fine
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: