Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-SALE] Blockchain with Love forged in the Fire of Devil´s Dragon  (Read 1546 times)
lucas18 (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 12:15:45 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2020, 05:21:26 PM by lucas18

Please Follow and like our new Facebook page
 https://www.facebook.com/Devils-Dragon-105555181251727

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicegoodman

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 09:10:54 PM

Seems promising

I guess there is always some more space for another adult token

I hope this time it stays
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 10:44:28 PM

Sites powered by DDGN - does it mean they will be accepting your token as payment? Upon checking the sites, these are really for adults. I have seen several adults-related project here, but they seemed not to prosper on this field. But maybe you can pull it off if you have already existing clients and by just adding crypto as payment, it will only be another option for them. And it may attract some users of your platform because they don't need to pay via their debit/credit card but with crypto - which will be more discreet if they still want anonymity with their transactions.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 12:16:17 PM

I see that you have your private sales ongoing. Do you ramised any funds aside from the active sale? Is it too much the discretion of the token amount private sales is 2000tokens for 1 eth while public is 1000tokens? Its tempting to buy on private sales than your public sales. Do you have any funds settled for development aside from this fundraising?

kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 12:50:31 PM

Best project i hope will success
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 03:58:15 PM

why is only ETH currency accepted to buy DDGN token? whether the team plans to add another currency to buy DDGN token
DevilsDragon
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 08:08:28 PM

Sites powered by DDGN - does it mean they will be accepting your token as payment? Upon checking the sites, these are really for adults. I have seen several adults-related project here, but they seemed not to prosper on this field. But maybe you can pull it off if you have already existing clients and by just adding crypto as payment, it will only be another option for them. And it may attract some users of your platform because they don't need to pay via their debit/credit card but with crypto - which will be more discreet if they still want anonymity with their transactions.

Great question and we are totally on the same page especially on the adult token concerns.

Firstofall, DDGN is ALREADY in use on the sites we listed.

For example, visit please: https://www.socialmediacelebs.com/downloads/until2022/

There you can already buy a membership to that site, even EXCLUSIVELY via Devil´s Dragon (the only crypto, as accepted crypto currency), immediately. Without credit / debit card, discreetly.

Furthermore, the tokens used on these sites in until the end of 2021 will be burned.. means, more rarity which is our aim in all. More rare the token more valuable it´s value should go up.

This is just a small example. There are more sites there, and more is on the way, we have already the agreements and we are having new partners. Soon we will announce all, step by step.

On the other hand, this is not our main thing. We are developing a video platform which will really be what we all deserve with true revenue sharing, with rewards and for viewer and content creator to have all we (and adult industry) demanded for years.

Furthermore, CDCFN is another dimension which will add great value into all of these.

We have our established company, already working for years, literally by now on both crypto and also adult entertainment area. We have working examples in both areas and also joined both sectors smoothly in the past for our use. Now, we will change the game for a greater view. Together.

Whoever reads these are very lucky and you can trust us. We know what we are doing. In time we will show how and what we do, more for sure and we will enjoy all by profiting also, together. This is not only a dream, nor words on skies.
DevilsDragon
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:08:36 AM

I see that you have your private sales ongoing. Do you ramised any funds aside from the active sale? Is it too much the discretion of the token amount private sales is 2000tokens for 1 eth while public is 1000tokens? Its tempting to buy on private sales than your public sales. Do you have any funds settled for development aside from this fundraising?

Hi Kotone.

We have arranged 5% (of all supply) for PreSale and in PreSale and also in ICO (55% of whole supply) all unsold tokens will be burned.

There are investors who are seriously interested in buying in bulk from PreSale already and we welcome them as you also mention this phase has a "huge" advantage.

Why?

Our PreSale is just a spark to ignite the whole big rockets. Not one but we have 3 main roots on which we already have taken steps and some of them you can already use, be a part of:

We are in this for years and what we plan and applying already, like having our own video platform with crypto revenue distribution and a forum like crypto rewards content sharing platform (you can check https://www.cdcfn.com for more information on this), and being an active partner of tokenized / asset rights like we are doing with https://www.ethpimp.com along with the sites working with DDGN will soon already pumping much more than we may have with any presale or sale.

We want our first investors who are our partners would be on this while we are working on all, benefit the most. So that we already arranged 5% of what is there, on all for them with the maximum bonuses.. whoever takes the lead, or who will step on the dance floor with us first, will take the most benefits of what we do in long run.

We have our own funds as company, for sure and we already work on the projects without any outside fund, yet. However, surely reaching new people and investors would also open new doors and give us more chances to bring what we intend to bring, faster.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:39:04 AM

I joined your social media bounty campaign.
Hoping for the good result of this project in the future CHEERs!

DevilsDragon
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 09:32:39 PM

Seems promising

I guess there is always some more space for another adult token

I hope this time it stays

Thank you.

It´s not only an adult token, we have much, MUCH more and some of them are already actively working on blockchain, like www.ethpimp.com and others as we have announced already coming one by one.

There are adult tokens and there are adult industry by side. For us, they have never joined. There are honest work on both side and many tried to join both industries, crypto and adult. None were close like us, we will prove it by our work and we all profit and enjoy it.

Mark our words. The future is ours.
Josefjix

Activity: 1134
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 01:21:04 PM

I just looked up your white paper and roadmap. There is no single picture of your team members except for the few sites attributed to your sponsorship, anyone can appear from anywhere to claim those names.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DevilsDragon
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 05:43:55 PM

I just looked up your white paper and roadmap. There is no single picture of your team members except for the few sites attributed to your sponsorship, anyone can appear from anywhere to claim those names.

All we are in some level well known people but we mainly on adult business and that´s mainly why we don´t use LinkedIN and have our own ways to do businesses because of the conditions.

We don´t made up names from year 2013 for this ICO and or create characters like famous in their areas, like for example, Leon Lambert with lots of productions already around from 2016 for this.

There is an active, legal and transparent company behind this which is established February 2018 and the token is already in use. The project and what we have done and what we do was not started with ICO or will not end with this.

We are here to stay and do what we intend to do. With or without ICO but surely if all goes well with our Token sale´s big success we will do all more faster.

We totally understand these concerns as one by one we have seen lots of failed, scam and other kind of failures around especially from 2017 in any kind.. However, we are not one of them and our aims and targets are already here with the action already taken.

Follow us closely for your own benefit.

MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 08:16:32 AM

I have just found this project which has a large catchment area and field of action, therefore great potential. I am reading the White Paper and I have decided to support it by entering the bounty campaigns.
Best wishes for achieving great goals!
reap_chain
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 08:55:22 AM

An interesting idea is to create a project that is designed for several directions at once: video platform, Content Delivery Crowdfunding Network and running sites to engage with DDGN. It is also good that the project was launched back in 2018 and passed the test of time, although not very large.
DevilsDragon
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 07:34:23 PM

I have just found this project which has a large catchment area and field of action, therefore great potential. I am reading the White Paper and I have decided to support it by entering the bounty campaigns.
Best wishes for achieving great goals!

Stay with us, Mario and follow our social media links, please. We have just launched all and we are definitely brand new.. but also in the coming days and weeks we will surely show our real power. What you see now is only a mere beginning.. just a few baby steps. True power of us and who we are, what we do is just coming.

Thank you for your interest and time. Check all and good luck also in Bounty for sure.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 10:47:24 PM

Okay, I see again an adult project which mostly an adult on blockchain not really looks have much fans except those who like it for free. The private and pre-sale rate really have an interesting offer and also got 50% bonus, I just hope that investors can find good potential in this project, so that it looks decent.
DevilsDragon
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:41:42 AM

Okay, I see again an adult project which mostly an adult on blockchain not really looks have much fans except those who like it for free. The private and pre-sale rate really have an interesting offer and also got 50% bonus, I just hope that investors can find good potential in this project, so that it looks decent.

Hi Necromastery, thank you for your kind comment, here. Yes, we look like we don´t have much fans yet, we are only in hundreds in our social media, too but it´s only our first week.. It´s the 6th day we posted our ANN only..
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 04:21:28 PM

The project is unique and we need this kind of project where we experiencing something new. Do you plan to start a bounty campaign? I want to join.
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 04:36:40 PM

The project is unique and we need this kind of project where we experiencing something new. Do you plan to start a bounty campaign? I want to join.
Hey, you seem to be interested in being part of the DDGN project? the bounty campaign has already started please click on the link to join
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5260492.0
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 04:41:35 PM

They do have a bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5260492.0 managed by Murat. Also launched an airdrop campaign today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5261667

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: