Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Best Price] Selling New Original IPhone - Delivery 14 days  (Read 219 times)
ses-store (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Trusted AWS Seller

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 01:00:34 AM

Selling New Original Iphone
Iphone XR 64gb - [300$ + paid delivery within 14 days)

Iphone 11 128gb [470$ + paid delivery within 14 days]

Phones are not restored, fully working, original packed.

Cryptocurrency Payment
My telegram: @shopbitcointalk

Telegram @sesstore

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 02:00:25 AM
Merited by anonymousminer (1)

Brand new iPhone for half the retail price. No pictures,  no escrow, contact via telegram. What could possibly go wrong.
ses-store (OP)
Copper Member

Trusted AWS Seller

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 02:44:14 AM

Brand new iPhone for half the retail price. No pictures,  no escrow, contact via telegram. What could possibly go wrong.
Escrow accept
Why photos if they are new? Or you did not see the box from the iphone, I will provide all the evidence to the real buyer

Telegram @sesstore
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7951

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 03:09:31 AM

Escrow accept
Why photos if they are new? Or you did not see the box from the iphone, I will provide all the evidence to the real buyer

You can't even get a used iPhone 11 for the price you are asking so skepticism is understandable.  Why can't you post an image?  If you don't have a camera, just open one of your brand new iphone 11s and snap a few pics.  You can still sell an open box iPhone 11 for way more than your asking price for a sealed brand new iPhone 11.  I know, unfuckingbelievable right?!  I would love to buy one of your iPhone 11s for 470 bucks but I fear I might end up with an over-priced Goophone.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 05:23:50 AM

Escrow accept

Who's the escrow?

Without photos you look like an extremely lazy scammer aiming for the most gullible greedy idiots. Write your username and date on a sheet of paper, put it next to the pile of iPhones you're selling, and take a picture. Post the picture and any other "evidence" that you may have.

That still doesn't prove you won't scam so escrow is a must. But pictures at least would slightly reduce the chance that you're wasting escrow's and/or buyer's time.
M-BTC

Activity: 243
Merit: 232

Digital scarcity is a one-time discovery.

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 10:49:18 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if they're using stolen credit card data to place orders somewhere and have them delivered at the buyer's address. When something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 01:42:01 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they're using stolen credit card data to place orders somewhere and have them delivered at the buyer's address. When something sounds too good to be true it usually is.

That would be much worse than ending up with an over-priced Goophone.
AlexIsNice

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 01:44:03 PM

I have decided to place an order with this gentleman,deal is 509$ BTC once i receive tracking and confirm with UPS that the weight etc matches.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 01:54:07 PM

I have decided to place an order with this gentleman,deal is 509$ BTC once i receive tracking and confirm with UPS that the weight etc matches.

A newbie vouching for a newbie, we didn't see that coming. What happened to the escrow?
AlexIsNice

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 02:01:04 PM

Let me be very very very clear.

I am not vouching for ANYONE.

I am simply saying i placed an order WITHOUT placing ANY money.

https://pastebin.com/zXMygMBH

This is the full conversation so far.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 02:01:38 PM

LOL, 4 months ago you are asking for a loan in this community and then suddenly you have $500 worth and willing to take a risk and buy a supposedly original Iphone from someone without any escrow? Best of luck!!!

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
AlexIsNice

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 02:07:30 PM

LOL, 4 months ago you are asking for a loan in this community and then suddenly you have $500 worth and willing to take a risk and buy a supposedly original Iphone from someone without any escrow? Best of luck!!!

Instead of sounding like a dickhead please read my reply.

And for your information i do have 500$ for a 700$ phone with basically no risk.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 03:12:28 PM

Until the OP proves they are in possession of these phones.... consider this SCAM CENTRAL!!!

Add a picture of your brand new iphones for sale with a sheet of paper that has BOTH your username and the most recent block height written on it.

If the OP adds the picture/pictures then I'd use a trusted escrow..... until then, you're considered a scam.

Also, be wary of the fact that if they were stolen or purchased with a stolen credit card and the police were given the serial numbers, expect a knock on the door at some point from the boys in blue.

Too good to be true usually mean too good to be true. Wink

edit:

And for your information i do have 500$ for a 700$ phone with basically no risk.

I would not trust anything from this newbie at all.  Smells like they are in bed with the OP or they have ZERO common sense.  You had a chance to use escrow and didn't.  Instead you are going to trust the weight of a package to be your trigger to release funds?  I can't shake my head enough at you.  Even if this users "claims" they received their item etc it could still be complete BS.  DO NOT TRUST the OP or this user.
AlexIsNice

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 03:21:45 PM

Until the OP proves they are in possession of these phones.... consider this SCAM CENTRAL!!!

Add a picture of your brand new iphones for sale with a sheet of paper that has BOTH your username and the most recent block height written on it.

If the OP adds the picture/pictures then I'd use a trusted escrow..... until then, you're considered a scam.

Also, be wary of the fact that if they were stolen or purchased with a stolen credit card and the police were given the serial numbers, expect a knock on the door at some point from the boys in blue.

Too good to be true usually mean too good to be true. Wink

edit:

I would not trust anything from this newbie at all.  Smells like they are in bed with the OP or they have ZERO common sense.  You had a chance to use escrow and didn't.  Instead you are going to trust the weight of a package to be your trigger to release funds?  I can't shake my head enough at you.  Even if this users "claims" they received their item etc it could still be complete BS.  DO NOT TRUST the OP or this user.

I appreciate the criticism,i can guarantee you i just messaged the seller however that doesnt really mean much.The seller said this

I gave the package, the track number will be received when it is sent

i will update further once i actually have a tracking number.
JimakosOSX

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:37:42 PM

Would it be possible for the OP to upload some pictures as the more trusted forum member said earlier?
I mean these prices are too low...
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:51:53 PM

Would it be possible for the OP to upload some pictures as the more trusted forum member said earlier?

Because it's a SCAM.  No pictures proving ownership yet means they do not have the devices.

Hey OP.... if there are not pictures the way I asked for them with your username and the current block height within 24 hours I will be painting your trust RED.

ses-store (OP)
Copper Member

Trusted AWS Seller

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 09:54:27 PM

Because it's a SCAM.  No pictures proving ownership yet means they do not have the devices.

Hey OP.... if there are not pictures the way I asked for them with your username and the current block height within 24 hours I will be painting your trust RED.

I didn’t take any money, tomorrow the courier service gives out the track number and I will give it alex

Telegram @sesstore
ses-store (OP)
Copper Member

Trusted AWS Seller

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 09:56:55 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2020, 10:14:00 PM by ses-store

Do you provide photos of a sealed iphone? Quarrel that I answer for a long time, a lot of work

Okey, tomorrow I will post photos of iphone 10 and 11

I already sent iphone 11 pro, I'm waiting for the track number

P.S Tomorrow I will go to the warehouse and take a photo

Telegram @sesstore
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:17:36 PM

Strange that he says he has the iPhone 11 Pro only RED because Apple doesn't make a red iPhone 11 Pro.  Pictures are required.

ses-store (OP)
Copper Member

Trusted AWS Seller

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 11:14:31 PM

Strange that he says he has the iPhone 11 Pro only RED because Apple doesn't make a red iPhone 11 Pro.  Pictures are required.

I was mistaken, I think the man understood me, I sent him 11 pro (gray space), but 11 is only red, it’s just a typo in the message, I’m closing the topic temporarily so that there is no spam, tomorrow I will post the photos and track number to the first client, then I’ll open the topic right away .

Telegram @sesstore
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: