Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 DeFiRev.com #1 in DeFi News & Decentralized Finance News | DeFi Crypto 🔥  (Read 270 times)
defirev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 05:26:01 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2020, 08:09:44 AM by defirev

DeFiRev.com is #1 in DeFi News and decentralized finance news. DeFiRev is a top resource for DeFi, DeFi Crypto Lending and the DeFi ecosystem that encompasses DeFi projects.  

It is the fastest-growing DeFi News site 🔥

Notable DeFiRev.com Articles

What is DeFi

https://defirev.com/what-is-defi/

DeFi Lending

https://defirev.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-defi-lending-in-2020-defirev/

Yield Farming - DeFi

https://defirev.com/yield-farming-defi-2020/

Litecoin MimbleWimble Update -Privacy upgrade to push fungibility with Mimblewimble on Extension Blocks

https://defirev.com/litecoin-mimblewimble-update-july-2020/

Charlie Lee Tweeted this article to his 821,000 followers:

Bancor V2 : Liquidity Reloaded

https://defirev.com/bancor-v2-release-date-2020

DeFi Interviews

DeFiRev.com Interview with Nischal Shetty, CEO of WazirX (Acquired by Binance in 2020)

https://defirev.com/exclusive-interview-with-nischal-shetty-ceo-of-wazirx/

DeFi Markets

DeFiRev contains a live DeFi Markets Page that shows the latest in the DeFi and decentralized finance markets.

https://defirev.com/market-watch/

image posting site

DeFi Projects

DeFiRev also contains a DeFi Projects page, listing trending DeFi Projects.

https://defirev.com/category/hot-projects

Sources
https://medium.com/@defi_/top-defi-resources-eee92303c5f7
https://defirev.com
https://defirev.com/newsletter

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 08:04:38 AM

You should consider removing the "fire" symbol in your "hot projects" tab [on your website] in order to point users to the correct link...

- It's probably due to how this forum displays such links.
- At the moment it goes to a page with the following error:

Error 404!
The page you requested does not exist or has moved.

Suggestion:

• Add an RSS feed [is a must].
  • Night mode.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
defirev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 08:06:41 AM

You should consider removing the "fire" symbol in your "hot projects" tab [on your website] in order to point users to the correct link...

- It's probably due to how this forum displays such links.
- At the moment it goes to a page with the following error:

Error 404!
The page you requested does not exist or has moved.

Suggestion:

• Add an RSS feed [is a must].
  • Night mode.

fixed. thank you
maticmoon

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 09:38:31 AM

It's cool to see a DeFi dedicated publishing site like yours. Do you have a link or a page dedicated to the profiles of your writers? I think it's good to showcase them as well
SorrentoOS

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 09:47:46 AM

I have a question OP, hope you could answer this. So I was thinking about the definition of what makes a "DeFi", aren't all crypto coins is "DeFi"?

Some coins like BNB is a utility coin for an exchange which make it directly related to finance, but what about Steem that is used to reward it's users by creating blogs, it is still decentralized and it is used for payments but the difference is that it's not directly working in the finance industry.
fuzzywuzzymppc

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 10:04:19 AM

I love your contents, I will probably subscribe to your newsletter. Your contents are unique compared to big publishing sites and I find it refreshing, great job.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 10:13:35 AM

aren't all crypto coins is "DeFi"?

No is my answer for you brother. It's decentralized finance only if it is on the finance industry, all crypto has it's own uses and if you can't use it or could fix any finance industry problems then it's not part of DeFi. Exchanges, Cross border payments, cencorship resistant transactions, lower fees than the rest, I think those are the qualities that makes a DeFi.
CoronaCoinOfficial1

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 07:45:59 AM

aren't all crypto coins is "DeFi"?

~snip~
I agree with you, it doesn't mean it's crypto and decentralized that makes every crypto is defi. It works in different industry and if it works on publication it belongs there but if it works on finance then we can call it DeFi.
Expert3

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 10:07:56 AM

I agree with you, it doesn't mean it's crypto and decentralized that makes every crypto is defi. It works in different industry and if it works on publication it belongs there but if it works on finance then we can call it DeFi.
Point delivered
fuzzywuzzymppc

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 10:18:40 AM

Precisely. There are different industry so where finance is we call it DeFi. Anyways, what is your favorite DeFi coin as of the moment?
maticmoon

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 10:51:23 AM

what is your favorite DeFi coin as of the moment?
COMPOUND for me. I think it's the best token to implement lending in a decentralized manner and there is there have a lot of users already
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 08:38:13 PM

This is impressive. Very good content and the site looks really clean.  Just subbed the newsletter, will keep my eye on your site to see how it develops. Congrats wish you success, my friend!

Good luck
maticmoon

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 01:49:33 PM

Congrats wish you success, my friend!
Let's support them! Contents like this must be encouraged to do better and for us to have better contents in the future. I guess it's monopolized by big publications that we can finger count.
CoronaCoinOfficial1

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 01:58:55 PM

Point delivered
Thank you for the appreciation sir. I hope I delivered it well
SorrentoOS

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 01:37:59 AM

Yes I agree with you guys, no need to team and argue against me. You win. Besides DeFi is DeFi right?
fuzzywuzzymppc

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 02:37:48 AM

what is your favorite DeFi coin as of the moment?
COMPOUND for me. I think it's the best token to implement lending in a decentralized manner and there is there have a lot of users already
Yeah they are performing really well in terms of price. I will add this to my list
maticmoon

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 01:16:01 PM

Yeah they are performing really well in terms of price. I will add this to my list
Great choice mate. You won't regret it, I'm already getting fired up by compound. Look closely at their news, they could really help.
CoronaCoinOfficial1

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 01:25:02 PM

This is impressive. Very good content and the site looks really clean.  Just subbed the newsletter, will keep my eye on your site to see how it develops. Congrats wish you success, my friend!

Good luck
Yes I agree. I also adore them, let's support them.

Kudos!
SorrentoOS

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 01:28:53 PM

Good Job DeFiRev. I hope you introduce a coin soon!
fuzzywuzzymppc

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 01:36:56 PM

Great choice mate. You won't regret it, I'm already getting fired up by compound. Look closely at their news, they could really help.
I will probably will. They give fresh news from time to time and that's one thing I could consider as a source.
Hardening2.0

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 06:59:03 AM

Great publishing. I can see you are great in your community and supported by them. I would love to join your pact, goodluck DeFiRev!
sophomore2020

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:05:15 AM

Great exclusive content on the WazirX founder, would love to see future exclusives from you guys, keep it up!
CoronaCoinOfficial1

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 11:46:36 AM

Great exclusive content on the WazirX founder, would love to see future exclusives from you guys, keep it up!

Right? I think their team has connections to several crypto start-ups that is why they choose the DeFi road
Expert3

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 11:48:36 AM

Great publishing. I can see you are great in your community and supported by them. I would love to join your pact, goodluck DeFiRev!
Subscribe to them brother, atleast their contents didn't contain any frills nor fluff.
sophomore2020

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:44:21 AM

Right? I think their team has connections to several crypto start-ups that is why they choose the DeFi road
That is great. Plus points for them because of that
CoronaCoinOfficial1

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:50:05 AM

That is great. Plus points for them because of that
Superb. Subscribe to their Newsletter to get the latest update, in that way you can keep track of what is happening around.
fuzzywuzzymppc

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:02:22 AM

Welcome to the group  Grin
maticmoon

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:04:56 AM

Good Job DeFiRev. I hope you introduce a coin soon!
Just like 2017 where every project introduce their own token. But yes I hope they'd have a coin to run their ecosystem.
AbigailMcLeans

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 07:54:59 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2020, 03:18:00 PM by AbigailMcLeans

You have great content, good job! Congrats! And thank you for sharing. Actually, I like to read the news that makes my life meaningful and makes me smarter. So I visit various forums and blogs to find useful information in order to make my brain work. It also helps me get rid of disturbing thoughts. I also find various ideas for my projects in news blogs. And so, I want to share with you one of my favorites that you can find on https://newsnuse.com/. I read this blog every day and always find a lot of new and interesting information there.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: