Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make una dey careful with online dating apps  (Read 232 times)
HajiBagi

Activity: 476
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 02:10:27 PM

Me safe no Sabi online dating stuff, this life is full of people that want to see your end, so why person will now go online and be looking for love, love Don kill many people for this life, even if na face to face me and a girl is dating I no dey promise her anything or tell her say I get money or see the type of work wey i dey do, even if they no explain give anybody as a man wey you be and for naija wey you dey you go Don hear how people dey take lost their lives through women and all those dating stuff.

I don't know about other people oh but for me I don't like online dating, E go better make we do am face to face make we see each other and understand each other, and for people wey dey lie for women and dey promise them heaven and earth make them continue, by the time wey them jam a dangerous woman and show them shege na that time their eyes go come clear, make everybody just dey on guide na the main thing be that.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nonstop_H

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 04:10:51 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2024, 03:58:40 PM by hilariousandco

Online dating apps have been on the increase this days as people more especially men and women tends to meet one another through this dating apps but it is important to note the dangers that are involved in meeting someone for the very first time in your life as most people now use through this medium to commit various crimes to humanity.

We should also be careful of how we relate sensitive information to people we meet online, don't try to impress anyone by telling them what you are into or the kind of job you do until you've met them and possibly spent some time with them before you can relate some personal information about yourself. Don't try to impress people you meet online just because you want them to like you and bring their interest to you because by so doing, you might be endangering your life, your business or your money.

And moreover, we should be cautious and careful of people we meet online when you peradventure meet them facially as you need to observe them very well and always be careful about your drinks or your food while they're around you.

I say make I bring this advice come here because e get some of us here wey be say as soon as small money enter their account, na so body go dey sweet them to chat girls up online dey promise them heaven and earth or say you be Dangote pickin so that them go fall for you. Note that as you dey try to impress Dem you may actually be exposing yourself to the evil ones in our society. Abeg advice no be curse!

Make una watch this video of a USA citizen wey meet woman online then they come meet him carry am go him apartment for Bogota a city in Colombia, na so the girl drug am also rob am of his money even collect his passport join.
https://editi[Suspicious link removed]/2024/01/21/world/colombia-dating-app-warning-deaths-intl-latam/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsappCNN&utm_content=2024-01-25T19:33:07

Quoating every everything wrong about online dating, differentiating the advantages and the disadvantages to me is wrong, reason been that you will agree with me that this life we live is full of experience and experience differs, some people can no longer fine relationship withing their comfort zone due to bitter life experience they have gotten, and at a point to people like this they will know prefer a stranger and believe me you when they finally meet anyone be it dating app you see them being very nice and free to move ahead, in summary dating app is not completely bad, rather in all we do about dating same carefullnes is required irespective of where we meet them.

Online dating apps have been on the increase this days as people more especially men and women tends to meet one another through this dating apps but it is important to note the dangers that are involved in meeting someone for the very first time in your life as most people now use through this medium to commit various crimes to humanity.

We should also be careful of how we relate sensitive information to people we meet online, don't try to impress anyone by telling them what you are into or the kind of job you do until you've met them and possibly spent some time with them before you can relate some personal information about yourself. Don't try to impress people you meet online just because you want them to like you and bring their interest to you because by so doing, you might be endangering your life, your business or your money.

And moreover, we should be cautious and careful of people we meet online when you peradventure meet them facially as you need to observe them very well and always be careful about your drinks or your food while they're around you.

I say make I bring this advice come here because e get some of us here wey be say as soon as small money enter their account, na so body go dey sweet them to chat girls up online dey promise them heaven and earth or say you be Dangote pickin so that them go fall for you. Note that as you dey try to impress Dem you may actually be exposing yourself to the evil ones in our society. Abeg advice no be curse!

Make una watch this video of a USA citizen wey meet woman online then they come meet him carry am go him apartment for Bogota a city in Colombia, na so the girl drug am also rob am of his money even collect his passport join.
https://editi[Suspicious link removed]/2024/01/21/world/colombia-dating-app-warning-deaths-intl-latam/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsappCNN&utm_content=2024-01-25T19:33:07

I done see people went marry for online dating app and till date they are happily married, people should be careful about online dating app fine and good, but I did not see you encourage it anywhere in ur write up whereas some people who fine there relationship today in online dating app are happy, carefullnes is required anywhere irrespective of where you meet the person.
teamsherry

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 10:33:22 PM

Bro we have to understand that the online world offers a level of anonymousity to its users, cause you can't actually tell who is chatting with you from that Profile pic or who is behind that phone, we Nigerians dey used to how the yahoo system dey work, its just impersonation and I won't be surprised if this is now used in online dating site, but it's part of what you should expect. Just be safe, don't tell anyone about your secret details and mind what you share online.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blink star

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 10:54:28 AM

This thing way you talk na true talk but according to Igbo people them say the best advice na the one you give yourself because if them tell ear him no hear if them cut the head ear go follow am go grave

This thing make me remember one of my guy Emma this guy anytime way money enter him hand na so him go worry me make we go ashawo quarter and me i be that kind guy way be say if i try to advise you and you dey try to tell me say you sabi pass i go tell you no vex i go come dey pet you to even help you chop the money because i know waiting go happen for front, so this guy before na him be number one guy way be like say him get money pass for our street now because of the way him take chop the money, the money done finish him eyes done open him done go village dey go stay with him mother sometimes if him call for phone dey ask me for money I go dey pity am and i no fit tell am no because na my guy
kasablings

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 11:58:16 AM

This is very important because a lot of people fall victims to such act dating online meeting people they don't no online and has far as going to see the person.A cousin of my(female)met a guy online and he invited her to him place picked her up at the park taking her to were she don't know an hotel,later at night he add sex with her before she new it she saw other of is guys from no were they raped her.and left her there stranded.thank God she was not killed.online dating is really risky.
Manlikefrank1

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 12:38:29 PM

When we look at our society anything that advantage also have disadvantage,the aim of online dating app is to connect with people across the globe or country to get to know each other and make a relationship from there but now scammer has now use it as a means to scam people calling it romance scam where by a partner falls in loves with and extorting money from the other partner not knowing it?s scam.all this ai app has also create a big way to enhance the activity of this scammer more easy for them to be able to make fake video calls and more.so I advise when encountering a online dating app you need to be careful of scammer and what information you share with the person online.because no is trust worthy.
Manlikefrank1

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 01:11:35 PM

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/01/21/world/colombia-dating-app-warning-deaths-intl-latam/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsappCNN&utm_content=2024-01-25T19:33:07

Any thing that have merit also have demerit. For me online dating is not bad but when communicating with someone online you need to carefull the kind of information you give some one you meet online,such as source of income and more.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: