Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government+cryptocurrencies  (Read 932 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 03:28:39 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies should be used as money more often, not only for speculations. To successfully and sustainably launch cryptocurrency projects within society and the state, it is necessary to have a strong economy that is ready for a new principle of monetary circulation. If country have problems with the economy then people will use cryptocurrency to accumulate and make a profit and not just for the sake of paying as usual money. Think about it.

I also wanted to use bitcoin as a currency and not as an asset but that can't be removed from it because we all grew and knew bitcoin like that. Bitcoin is commonly known as a speculative asset rather than an alternative way to pay. Most of us bought this crypto currency in hope that we will be getting a profit from it and not the convenience from using it.

But most of us, I know wanted to use Bitcoin as an alternative currency.

Despite the urge to earn from cryptocurrencies, I think people are also wanting to use these to be able to send payments or create transactions almost instantaneously and vey convinient for all of us. Though the adoption is still at its early stage, I know it will happen in the future. This community would grow and the government won't do anything because at that time, it will be unstoppable. They may create their own but I think Bitcoin will still be the most expensive and most popular.

The community you are talking about  was formed only around the cult of eternal growth and cosmic profits from btc and no more. God willing if at least 10% of the community wants and strives to use cryptocurrency as money and not as speculative shit to get even more fiat money. Sometimes I think it's all just a big joke and experiment. to create an alternative for people and come to the point that they don't need it.

For me it isn't a joke, it could happen.

I know that could be the reality, if it isn't, I don't care but I know it will. Even if that is just 10%, that is fine with me, that shows that there are a lot people that wanted to use Bitcoin like that. I can't blame those people since we opened our eyes that way, saying this I think you are one of them and I respect that perception of yours.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 04:58:24 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies should be used as money more often, not only for speculations. To successfully and sustainably launch cryptocurrency projects within society and the state, it is necessary to have a strong economy that is ready for a new principle of monetary circulation. If country have problems with the economy then people will use cryptocurrency to accumulate and make a profit and not just for the sake of paying as usual money. Think about it.

I also wanted to use bitcoin as a currency and not as an asset but that can't be removed from it because we all grew and knew bitcoin like that. Bitcoin is commonly known as a speculative asset rather than an alternative way to pay. Most of us bought this crypto currency in hope that we will be getting a profit from it and not the convenience from using it.

But most of us, I know wanted to use Bitcoin as an alternative currency.

Despite the urge to earn from cryptocurrencies, I think people are also wanting to use these to be able to send payments or create transactions almost instantaneously and vey convinient for all of us. Though the adoption is still at its early stage, I know it will happen in the future. This community would grow and the government won't do anything because at that time, it will be unstoppable. They may create their own but I think Bitcoin will still be the most expensive and most popular.

The community you are talking about  was formed only around the cult of eternal growth and cosmic profits from btc and no more. God willing if at least 10% of the community wants and strives to use cryptocurrency as money and not as speculative shit to get even more fiat money. Sometimes I think it's all just a big joke and experiment. to create an alternative for people and come to the point that they don't need it.

For me it isn't a joke, it could happen.

I know that could be the reality, if it isn't, I don't care but I know it will. Even if that is just 10%, that is fine with me, that shows that there are a lot people that wanted to use Bitcoin like that. I can't blame those people since we opened our eyes that way, saying this I think you are one of them and I respect that perception of yours.

however everyone has their own thoughts, if in the future bitcoin and alt will become a means of payment used all over the world it means people believe it, or if later it will not be used as a means of payment and only as an investment then there is no need to be a problem because people will choose how will the coin be.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 09:26:47 AM

The problem with cryptocurrencies is that they are too transparent and free. The government cannot control all transactions between people and around the world. In some cases, the way the government controls the banks keeps the economy stable through exchange-rate manipulation tricks. If they have crypto regulation then they will increase taxes on those who own and force the declaration of crypto ownership. Or they will ban all cryptocurrencies and create their cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: