Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your take about Tron (TRX)  (Read 236 times)
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 12:51:57 PM

Although there are many TRXs that have a lot of FUD in the past, I believe it will still be a good project for you to invest and get a profit. TRX has always been one of the leading altcoins in this market and it will certainly continue to grow in the future.
no guarantees can be given that the price will grow because the cryptocurrency market is not predictable and anything can happen, but TRX is really good asset in which you can invest more than 10 percent from your money

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 01:40:37 PM

We will see it later because if the bull run comes, every potential coin will increase, and if TRX is one of those coins, the price will increase very high. I am still hard to predict if TRX can grow or not, but I have some amount of TRX, and I think I can wait until the price increase. I don't know if I can make a profit from that coin or not, but I can wait for a long time for the rise.
I'm also bullish on Tron, check their all-time high two years ago
$0.231673 -92.5%
Jan 05, 2018 (over 2 years)

and with a marketer and developer like Justin Sun who always made headlines in the community because of his many antics, Tron will have another all-time high, even higher than the last time.
No bro, Justin Sun is just Tronx's CEO, and he graduated marketing department, so he has never been a developer. His marketing capabilities are undeniable, but with a market like crypto I think technology and applicability are still more important for long-term growth.
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 01:44:23 PM

Although there are many TRXs that have a lot of FUD in the past, I believe it will still be a good project for you to invest and get a profit. TRX has always been one of the leading altcoins in this market and it will certainly continue to grow in the future.
no guarantees can be given that the price will grow because the cryptocurrency market is not predictable and anything can happen, but TRX is really good asset in which you can invest more than 10 percent from your money
So why we don't move to other new crypto, like some DeFi project recently. Tron has been stuck for the last 2 years, so I think choosing new projects that are more attractive still has better profit opportunities.
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 02:52:16 PM

This is a good profit but Justin has made this one looks so bad with all of his agendas. The position that has already gotten by trx has already replaced by ADA and tezos. TRX is not so popular compared with tezos and ada right now.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 02:54:57 PM

TRON has been good but I personally don't like Justin interfering some activities that would have been left for the community to decide. It is my best in transferring coins from one exchange to other, because the fee is reasonable.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:18:44 PM

TRON has been good but I personally don't like Justin interfering some activities that would have been left for the community to decide. It is my best in transferring coins from one exchange to other, because the fee is reasonable.
well you can also see how the development of TRON, which is currently already a lot of people who use TRON as a very strong consideration as a substitute for making transactions, in addition to being supported by a very large supply and very high transaction speed will make the future of TRON more developed.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:21:32 PM

@baoli you don't like Justin, and I think many others express that feeling towards Justin. But while he is unpopular in some
circles, looks like he is very popular among many others. I don't have some special opinion about Justin, for me he is just a kid
that has to grow, but he is already rich, and he is making something, so I decided to buy some Trons for myself, they are cheap.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 05:52:36 PM

Probably tron is getting ready to test $0.1 level in coming weeks. It seems Justin Sun is almost working with all high level exchanges to make tron to be known among traders and all crypto enthusiastic. When you have active team which is working hard on taking your project at all possible means then you can expect them to be scaling big milestone more easily; this is what exactly happening right now with tron. I guess they keep on releasing new versions which must be making people to be more faith on tron.

I heard at least 2 regular airdrop is being done right now for all tron holders based on their tron balance given that if they use some supported wallet and exchanges. These things will definitely help tron to attract more investors with long term holding plans. This way I guess $0.1 mark is easily achievable.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:19:53 PM

I believe in the development of TRON platforms, Justin Sun is doing everything to advance the platform and thanks to all the rest of the team for supporting him. I believe Tron is worth holding for a long time.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:55:47 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2020, 02:15:14 PM by Inkdatar

I believe in the development of TRON platforms, Justin Sun is doing everything to advance the platform and thanks to all the rest of the team for supporting him. I believe Tron is worth holding for a long time.
One thing I like this project is seeing Justin Sun is always active and promoting TRX. Though price increase before through hype even in social media it is also talk about project. Well, good thing to hear they have a continuous development.. Also, if we include trx for a long term hold it is best to be updated so we will not miss out.
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:30:35 PM

I think it has a decent shot at Ethereum. Justin doing too much marketing to focus on the main technical point for the coin which something I don't like also. Tron needs more good token projects on its platform and Justin should focus on that, homebrew, invest and encourage new token projects to make Tron become relevant.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:19:13 PM

As we are all aware that TRX is doing much better compared to other altcoins in terms of growth as well as technology and we have seen alteast 35% pump in its value in last 6 months I know it's not much but considering current situation I would say it's still better. So shall we consider TRX for long term investment as its value is too low at the moment?

Kindly share your opinions which will help others as well.
Trx was introduced very cheap and has relatively large supply so we cannot say that its value is too low right now.
I think its price has stabilized around these levels and it can become a longterm support for trx and we can expect upward break in coming weeks.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:27:38 PM

It is not totally a bad innovation but I will not put my had earn money in Tron. There is so much manipulation going on around From which everyone is aware of. No one can full us in the crypto space anymore. If you want to investvin trx, good luck to you, as for me, it is no.
TRON is one of my favourite coin because of it usage compared to thousands of cryptocurrency. This coin is my favourite for gambling and for staking, TRON is good for long-term purpose than making it short-term. Few months back, I got some pretty good rewards from my staking including some gambling platform that allow it for gamble.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: