Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't get moved by fake good news  (Read 2653 times)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:05:14 AM

I think that nonsense has been done on forums for a long time and they even do it on several telegram groups, the purpose of what they do is to trap or lure unsuspecting people into their scams. many scams carried out by them in various ways. be vigilant and continue to watch out for all of us.
Indeed, the more the scammers are here, the smarter they are in trapping people because they do it in various ways,
and of course this is very unsettling for many people so indeed with this kind of thing we need to be extra careful and vigilant,
we also do not easily believe in people and hopefully everyone can avoid this kind of thing

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:31:15 AM

Do not get caught by this kind of false promises especially if it offers such a to good to be true promises to avoid this kind of circumstances. I suggest that you always do your own research, also be wiser, more cautious and more vigilant in the crypto space.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 07:00:19 PM

I think that nonsense has been done on forums for a long time and they even do it on several telegram groups, the purpose of what they do is to trap or lure unsuspecting people into their scams. many scams carried out by them in various ways. be vigilant and continue to watch out for all of us.
Indeed, the more the scammers are here, the smarter they are in trapping people because they do it in various ways,
and of course this is very unsettling for many people so indeed with this kind of thing we need to be extra careful and vigilant,
we also do not easily believe in people and hopefully everyone can avoid this kind of thing

that's of course with what you say, besides that we all also need to protect all the data we have, be it email, privacy or anything else. because most of them scammers only need some important data that we have to deceive us. I think so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: