Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth going for me?  (Read 537 times)
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:00:11 PM

Though am hearing payaccept project for the first time, I will like to do my own personal research to know if the project is currently running any bounty program and if the bounty worth joining. But it will be good if you do more research on the project too and decides on your own if it worth investing in or not, nobody predicts cryptocurrency, so nobody can advice you regarding investing, it should be a personal decision.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:09:58 PM

I am following PayAccept project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5258011.msg54681210#msg54681210 for some time now much like others here. So I like to know few things and advice from people who already have idea of this project.

They recently made a Turbo sale, which was below 1-2 cents from actual exchange price and it was sold out within 1 hour. So unfortunately, there was no opportunity for me to think or do anything.

Now I just read on their https://twitter.com/payaccept/status/1282630910005972992 that they are doing 2nd Turbo Sale in few hours.

Please tell me is it worth going for??

Its up to your choice but make it sure that the exchange on where its being traded up is legit and not a fraud one! Im keen when it comes to sale in bargain which is lower on the current market value price

where you do really have that kind of question in mind on why the hell they would give out on bargain.Its understandable that they are seeking for investors and might able to utilize and hope for some

recognition in the market for some exposure but to think this kind of promotion will surely just dump the price yet majority will really have that main goal in selling it up directly once they do able to get hold

on the coins that they had bought on lower price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Idrix1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 09:04:24 PM

I am following PayAccept project - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5258011.msg54681210#msg54681210 for some time now much like others here. So I like to know few things and advice from people who already have idea of this project.

They recently made a Turbo sale, which was below 1-2 cents from actual exchange price and it was sold out within 1 hour. So unfortunately, there was no opportunity for me to think or do anything.

Now I just read on their https://twitter.com/payaccept/status/1282630910005972992 that they are doing 2nd Turbo Sale in few hours.

Well, any project launching different form of tokensales are kind of dangerous as they can pack up any moment they're done raising enough, why can't they conduct a straight forward tokensale and be done with it instead of organizing different tokemsales. So if turbo 2 got sold out, should there community expect turbo 3? Will it keep going like that?   
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 09:18:15 PM

~~~~~

This is your hard earned money bruh, and you're to be wise in making your decisions while spending the money. What they're doing right now is just another strategy for them to sell their tokens, and if you must make your investment with them, you must be very careful at this. Though, the project is doing great but invest minimally to avoid stories that touch. Ensure to make your investment with them; with what you can afford.

ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 09:25:15 PM

I have always believed that, be it Bounty or investments options, it is up to you to dyor and make a decision before enrolling your choices. For Payaccept, i wouldn't say it is an excellent project, but j think it's good. They claim to have certain investments with next exchange and their turbo sale has been positive too.

Figure out why you should join and if it would be worth the stress for you.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 10:57:24 PM

The project looks good to me also its affiliation with one existing and quality project boosts investor confidence, i do not want to sound over positive but i was tracking their price and it pumped to around 35 cents on uniswap which just shows the potential now they have paused the trading on uniswap untill after the IEO which is a good thing but final comments are the the success of the project will depend on the realization of all their plans by the team in promised time range if they do then no doubt it willbe a top project next year.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 11:28:57 PM

as i know payaccept was a part from next exchange project. this exchange already run for years and till now on they still developt all plan in their roadmap. i dont know is it wrong or not with this turbo sell but as i know there is trust from investors . if we confidence to invest better to research deeply so we will not trapped in wrong project.
CryptoCrawler_2017

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 11:37:51 PM

According to their ANN, there is no much infor about their team, no devs ...
I personally won't invest in that, not bashing it but just being extra careful with ICOs.
DYOR carefully man before investing.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 12:08:57 AM

I looked at the thread for that project here in forum. It is all about worldwide payments, honestly, it is possible but there are tons of conflicts that I probably see in here.
 In order for a project to be successful, the product should be possibly implemented. First off, they have to seek audiences or investors to use these products. Second, there are still countries that are not crypto friendly.

So, if you think you can join their turbo sale and take a risk of holding the coin until it will be launched, it is all up to you.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 01:31:01 AM

Please learn more about this project, see the people behind it because it is for the security of your investment. In my opinion this is a good project and if you have funds why not invest. The Turbo Sale they offer is a good offer to get a cheaper price
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:26:34 AM

So unfortunately, there was no opportunity for me to think or do anything.
I still haven't heard of the project and won't invest until I confirm it by myself. And if you think that you regret and missing them the turbo sale, they've just posted an update on that announcement thread.
The post was just made 14 minutes ago.
Maybe you can give it a chance. Make your own research, I am sure that you will like the idea.
Are you telling that to me or to Danumsigwasan? As much as I'm telling, I haven't heard this project and still doubtful to invest. I've just said that they have updated the thread.
For everybody who have their feelings invested with such projects, likewise, DYOR.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:40:15 AM

I heard payAccept had something to do with best exchange but still can't be trusted, what I don't like is their promotion but we can't judge a project with their appearance, PayAccept had a bad look, not impressive at all but can't judge

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:54:16 AM

A lot of projects I have found today that starts in pay. It is really to obvious that there is no more value they are since even their names are too similiar with others.

Pay accept is like a paypal wallet. I don't want to say this but I rather spend my money in investing or joining to others that in that project.

DYOR and you will see what are good and promising projects

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:01:46 AM

There are few reasons I can't invest a penny in this project

1. It's a very new project that looks so cheaply built
2. The project team plan to use Probit to raise fund and chances of raising hardcap is low
3. They are planning to be like PayPal which sounds like a very big aim to achieve to me, many tried and they failed

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:25:06 AM

Turbo sales selling out can be lied about, I hope you know that right? What PayAccept is trying to achieve can't work because they need more than just an exchange backup, trying to be like PayPal Crypto won't work without some necessary Partnerships and regulations

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:32:56 AM

Please do not get yourself deceived by this kind of promotions by devs. These are all simply the traps for investors and also for generating hype by hitting in to crypto magazines.

Why someone need to sell their assets for lesser than exchange prices. I just wonder this way they might be getting more safer method to dump their assets rather than selling in open markets. Because if you keep selling in exchange then you cannot get continuously same price which will be definitely lesser than 2 or more cents after some big round of selling. So, promoting like lesser than 1 or 2 cents must be a high level of trick to sell.

I wonder why they took one hour? I mean when they plan to buy themselves, they can finish it of within 5 or 10 minutes which will again get them more hype how some ICOs tried same thing by 2018 (they start an ICO and will close it after 10 minutes by saying they have raised targeted 10 million dollars but that project right now is dead and not listed anywhere).
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:49:10 AM

Wow, I guess I am late! It is already completed. Is there going to be another one?

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 11:22:39 AM

That is a great marketing strategy of PayAccept Project because they know they can attract more and more investors though that strategy. But always be careful and don't be deceive easily with such strategy. Always remember investment is risky and every centavo is important.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 01:29:48 PM

Don't ever invest in the new emerging cryptocurrency projects if you don't have any background about it because there are big chances that it will end up being a scam project. By the way, I don't have any idea about this project and maybe, try to do further research about this so you can know if this is worth it to invest. Just make sure you will think wisely before investing and take note, it's your responsibility if ever you don't get any profit and lost your investments. I also don't know if they will still get sold out again for another turbo sale.

But for me, it's better for you to go deeper research about this project before you engage in their turbo sale.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 05:05:12 PM

For me, this project is not familiar and I can not advise how to do the right thing. But in such a situation, I can only recommend that you first thoroughly study the project. And based on the study to draw a conclusion. And if there are positive trends in this project, then you can take part and make the most minimal investments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: