Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS: Don't sweat it. take it easy. you are lucky if you get PAID.  (Read 839 times)
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:18:07 PM

Even how supportive a bounty hunter into a project if the team not doing thier promises, like bounty distribution delay again and again thier patience will do go down.
Seem like that is a strategy for them to avoid the token price dump, it is not about good and bad of the project itself but I'll do the same way if I got a token from bounty campaign and the token has been traded on the exchange I'll sell them if the price go up. This is what has happened in most bounty hunter, they need profit because they have worked. So, the team behind the project will looking for the strategy to make the token price doesn't fall drastically. We can find many project out there who distribute the token partly or even I ever seen there is a project who distribute all the token but they make a rule for all bounty hunter to set the limitation to sell the amount of the token.
1% of the total supply is only for the bounty do you think it can affect the price once they distribute the rewards?  Some legit projects distrubute the rewards on exact date, it only means that once a bounty never given in exact date 3 times, the bounty is scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 11:28:48 PM

Bounty hunters shouldn't promote any project if they found it as shitcoin.its not important that, we are lucky cause we can sell!! Its about investors, who invest on project and make it successful. If bounty hunters continue promoting shitcoin, that will be the reason loss for investors.then investors will be reduced & good project will be unsuccessful
Thats the right thing to do but the problem is most hunters dont give time to research about the project if they see good bounty allocation they just dive in without any knowledge abiut the project.

lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 07:24:40 AM

Bounty hunters shouldn't promote any project if they found it as shitcoin.its not important that, we are lucky cause we can sell!! Its about investors, who invest on project and make it successful. If bounty hunters continue promoting shitcoin, that will be the reason loss for investors.then investors will be reduced & good project will be unsuccessful
Thats the right thing to do but the problem is most hunters dont give time to research about the project if they see good bounty allocation they just dive in without any knowledge abiut the project.
I do usually look upon the manager, and research of his recent project. Most hunters avoid research that gives negative impact over the crypto space. They somehow heard that bounty campaign and airdrops are the best way to make money. I made also money through it. Newcomers set their full attention on this money, that's why most times they were unlucky.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 08:19:27 AM

Most bounty hunters don't spend time checking even the basic information about the rules of the campaign, so there's no chance to talk about researching the project itself.
Sometimes there are projects that are really well prepared and difficult to distinguish from the real ones.
However, if someone does not want to waste time (often it is several weeks or even months), he should spend an hour or two checking at least basic information about the project.
Unfortunately, most behave like robots, and scammers take advantage of this and have a free promotion.

fourpiece

Activity: 821

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:04:37 PM

I do usually look upon the manager, and research of his recent project. Most hunters avoid research that gives negative impact over the crypto space. They somehow heard that bounty campaign and airdrops are the best way to make money. I made also money through it. Newcomers set their full attention on this money, that's why most times they were unlucky.
Managers with good experience and rating in handling bounties are good bounties to join in. Like my current bounty it is manage by reputable member and has good rating in handling campaigns.

Nazmul012

Activity: 766
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 07:36:44 PM

that's true.but bassically it is not a new thing for bounty when a project get extended by team & then hunters can not but obey to work for that project, keep promoting that months after months.but at the end of bounty period, many project truned into scam or team members got disappeared without giving hunters anything. That's really painful & still don't have any solution for this issue

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 07:50:19 PM

that's true.but bassically it is not a new thing for bounty when a project get extended by team & then hunters can not but obey to work for that project, keep promoting that months after months.but at the end of bounty period, many project truned into scam or team members got disappeared without giving hunters anything. That's really painful & still don't have any solution for this issue

POOLZ is a good one actually i wanted to join but hardly can't post everyday in the forum already. i'm too busy running my online business as well. i hope bounty hunters will not just put all their time on hunting that you depend to it. there are other opportunities where you can earn also.

before joining you should be asking whether they are real project. i also have joined a scam project, its not good. and i can't just take it easy.  Grin  good days are coming bounty hunters, just hold on to your old coins that you think will pump when bullrun comes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 03:00:52 AM

POOLZ is a good one actually i wanted to join but hardly can't post everyday in the forum already. i'm too busy running my online business as well. i hope bounty hunters will not just put all their time on hunting that you depend to it. there are other opportunities where you can earn also.

before joining you should be asking whether they are real project. i also have joined a scam project, its not good. and i can't just take it easy.  Grin  good days are coming bounty hunters, just hold on to your old coins that you think will pump when bullrun comes.
Joining in bounty altcoin has higher risk to don't get any payment since it's unpredictable, whatever the coin/token will be listed or reached their initial price. But it also can make you earn decent profit if the coin/token listed on big exchange and it will pump. All people who want to join in altcoin bounty should be ready for those risks once the bounty ended.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:17:39 PM

I dont why bounty these days, some of them do not pay even the project was successful. Some bounties you will have to wait for months, then they reduce the bounty until it wont paid.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:30:39 PM

I dont why bounty these days, some of them do not pay even the project was successful. Some bounties you will have to wait for months, then they reduce the bounty until it wont paid.
Decreasing rewards is actually the identity of the cheater and many such projects they refuse to give tokens to hunters even after success. Every day they set new times to distribute tokens. This way they reduce the tokens and again there are many projects they can catch the era and fake promising every time.
Tahid12

Activity: 398
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:29:28 PM

But its not fair if i get $2 or $3 after spend my time to promote a project for several months.Even some project reach to succesufull goal, got full support from hunters but they refuse to payment or reduce the amount or stopped project suddenly with lame excuse.that's also cause frustration & disappointing.but nothing to do without accept the fact that usually happening to us

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:15:16 PM

But its not fair if i get $2 or $3 after spend my time to promote a project for several months.Even some project reach to succesufull goal, got full support from hunters but they refuse to payment or reduce the amount or stopped project suddenly with lame excuse.that's also cause frustration & disappointing.but nothing to do without accept the fact that usually happening to us
That is the saddest part that will happen to us bounty hunters, after working for 2 to 3 months on a campaign they wont paid us. The only thing that we could do is to accept it,  because once we join in a bounty we accept to whatever happens on the project.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 12:16:48 AM

That is the saddest part that will happen to us bounty hunters, after working for 2 to 3 months on a campaign they wont paid us. The only thing that we could do is to accept it,  because once we join in a bounty we accept to whatever happens on the project.

No don't just accept it report them in the scam section so people become aware of their wrong doing and no bounty hunters will trust them again if ever they do another round of campaign, and investors will also not trust them, if they scam their bounty hunters they will likely scam their investors, so don't be just quiet make a noise.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 05:20:10 AM

So why not change the terms and move on from bounty hunting? There are a lot of different things that bounty hunters can change to. Look for the bitcoin paying campaigns happening in the forum. We have new ones coming up every week and if you are working to develop your writing skills and have a flair for it join them. Of course earned merits become a obstacle here but one should take it as challenge.

No don't just accept it report them in the scam section so people become aware of their wrong doing and no bounty hunters will trust them again if ever they do another round of campaign, and investors will also not trust them, if they scam their bounty hunters they will likely scam their investors, so don't be just quiet make a noise.
Eh not every investor comes to this forum to check whether something is a scam or not. When some known close friend tells you to buy something to get rich these people end up sending their money there. Of course they are not professional investors because to be so you need to be cunning and clever before risking your money.

Bounty hunters will need to open their eyes and accept that all projects are like that only.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 09:54:37 AM

If you want to reduce the risk of getting dust for your work, you need to spend some time researching the project before joining the campaign.
If you do not know how to do it, choose campaigns run by trusted and experienced managers.
Often, managers are very lazy and do not verify users or their work. Then the reward pool is unfairly distributed, because scammers get the most, and honest users only get a small part.

fourpiece

Activity: 821

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 02:22:32 PM

If you want to reduce the risk of getting dust for your work, you need to spend some time researching the project before joining the campaign.
If you do not know how to do it, choose campaigns run by trusted and experienced managers.
Often, managers are very lazy and do not verify users or their work. Then the reward pool is unfairly distributed, because scammers get the most, and honest users only get a small part.
Thats whats missing to some bounty hunters, they dont put time even  just a little time to make a research on the bounty where they want to join in. And in the end they will blame managers for not gettingvtjier rewards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: