Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiat vs Crypto in money laundering  (Read 608 times)
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 11:30:10 PM

Hi guys I just want to share a short prove showing that Fiat is been used more in money laundering schemes than crypto and if people attacks you with crypto's being used to launder money. Refer them to this article on ccn
Fiat Money Outpaces Bitcoin 800:1 for Money Laundering

https://www.ccn.com/fiat-money-outpaces-bitcoin-by-8001-for-nefarious-activities-report/

This is so because the world population still uses FIAT and most of the people often being prey on by criminals uses FIAT, the world's population currently using cryptocurrency can still be considered insignificant and just to clear things up, it is easier to get away with fraud through cryptocurrency than FIAT because crypto is decentralized amd Fiat is centralized with identity of everyone involved
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 11:47:32 PM

Hi guys I just want to share a short prove showing that Fiat is been used more in money laundering schemes than crypto and if people attacks you with crypto's being used to launder money. Refer them to this article on ccn
Fiat Money Outpaces Bitcoin 800:1 for Money Laundering

https://www.ccn.com/fiat-money-outpaces-bitcoin-by-8001-for-nefarious-activities-report/
Its obvious that fiat has been used for alot of criminal activities Undecided, because 95% of the total world population uses it, unlike crypto which is being used by a few fraction people, fiat has been used in distant time to commit all sort of crimes while crypto has being around for about a decade now, but I think using crypto for money Laundering is alot more easier, less risky and more safer than fiat, because it helps to hide your true identity.
well, I totally agree with what you say, but you also need to know that digital currency cryptocurrency is also often used for crime and even money laundering that can be done by anyone who is familiar with cryptocurrency.

STUDENTCOIN