Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i am new here in this forum  (Read 340 times)
BD Crypto

Activity: 658
Merit: 158

BTC Rocks

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 06:39:44 PM

As already @Coolcryptovator said that you already got some best advices to start your journey in a right way.So now just follow these and do it practically hope you can do it.
You can now lock this topic for further posts which is not necessary at all.That will help forum to stop spam posting.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 06:48:48 PM

Welcome to museum of information about Bitcoin. The problem with the newborns is impatient to wait for the appointed time before earning their merits. The fastest ways to earn merits is by doing the right things around the forum, helping newborn like you to grow, guild others forum members who need your help. Also, be constructive in your threads and replies, with this you can easily earn your merits.

Lamp2 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:44:51 PM

Welcome to the forum. Since lots of thread has been suggested to OP, so I will not suggest more. You should read all the suggested post to know more about the forum and crypto-currency. Gain knowledge from here should be your primary intention and then you have to contribute your best knowledge.

Just want to point out one thing, you must use the forum search button when you have any question on your mind. It's quite important to avoid creating unnecessary multiple threads. You might get appropriate answers related your question once use the search button. If failed to get an appropriate answer, then create new thread is reasonable. Best of luck for you.
Ok sir I will definitely try to keep your important words.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 10:37:25 PM

Welcome to this Forum.I think you are pretty late to join this forum.Because already Bitcoin gained a huge popularity.and still now it's growing up and up.So learn about Bitcoin and other Crypto related article and discuss whatever you want.Here all are waiting to help you.
In this forum I like the helpful nature most from all Members.
It is not too late to join this forum. Even though you joined from the beginning of this forum, but you do not have any contribution. Then it's the same for you as a beginner to join now. Bitcoin is still starting its popularity, there is still a lot to be developed and not all regulations that approve bitcoin.

Beginners who have just joined this forum can develop themselves to the maximum extent possible and can even overtake you as the current Jr.member rank.
nakamura12

Activity: 2296
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:06:59 PM

Welcome to bitcointalk forum. The other members already provide you with some threads but my suggestion is you search for a thread that contains many different important threads which is helpful in learning. May I know how did you find this forum and how it is introduced to you if ever someone did tell you about this forum.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
Lamp2 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:38:07 PM

@AakZaki sir, Please if you let me know about the most important threads in this forum, maybe my knowledge and understanding will increase and everyone who is new include to me will benefit, even though every thread seems important to me .to me, for example,( Bitcoin Discussion, Mining, Meta, Beginners & Help) These seemed more important to him.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1153

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 05:47:05 AM

@AakZaki sir, Please if you let me know about the most important threads in this forum, maybe my knowledge and understanding will increase and everyone who is new include to me will benefit,
It is true, there are many thread that can be a guide for you to increase knowledge about cryptocurrency that has been recommended by several user above. All of these will be useful if you want to read, and that will improve your ability.

We all realize that everyone has different potential here to develop knowledge, sometimes our desires are not in accordance with what we do. The main focus to improve abilities is continuous learning and in the end hard work will never betray the results. Rest assured if you want that there are many paths that you can use to make yourself a good user. Contribution will be greatly appreciated in the forum and if you want then start now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
izfay0204

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 05:59:38 AM

Actually, I am also a newbie here and honestly, I have no idea about it but I'm willing to learn and to gain knowledge all about this forum. Thank you for the link that you guys provided, so I can explore and enhance myself to it.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 06:39:02 AM

Actually, I am also a newbie here and honestly, I have no idea about it but I'm willing to learn and to gain knowledge all about this forum. Thank you for the link that you guys provided, so I can explore and enhance myself to it.

I suggest you to learn first about bitcoin and technology.
If you do so,  you will not have problem participate in this forum and join different discussions.
Forum is simple place where you can discuss with other members if you have common interest,  nothing more,  nothing less.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 09:39:35 PM

Better to ask in specifics and create threads for fueling discussion. Simply creating a thread like, "I'm new, where do I start," creates a very general discussion that doesn't pertain exactly to your informational needs. If you are exact in your questioning, then you will find yourself much more knowledgeable than if you were to ask questions to which you have already encountered similar answers.

This also helps to drive down spam because we don't need to see "buy low sell high" for the umpteenth time.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 11:25:15 PM

Actually, I am also a newbie here and honestly, I have no idea about it but I'm willing to learn and to gain knowledge all about this forum.
At least you have the intention to learn seriously, it is a good start as a newbie. Don't be like some newbies that hurry to think about earning money than focusing on learning or gaining sufficient knowledge. Regarding to learning source, you can start by reading all the sticky threads that telling you about forum rules. And if you want to learn something, you can use the "search feature", then you can get what you are willing to read. I have done many times this way, and it works for me. So, I can learn independently besides asking others about specific topics to learn. Good luck, buddy!  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: