Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto cards for USDT/Tether  (Read 215 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 02:23:31 PM

I read all the posts and thought. Way of storing their assets in different crypto wallets and in small quantities suitable for me better. But if I need money, I can use a Bank debit card. I never thought about using a debit card crypto. I think to wait until better times. But still I was curious and will explore this topic more thoroughly.

For some people it makes sense. For others it doesn't. A lot depends on where you are.

For a long time in the UK there were no exchanges other than P2P and banks were, and often still are, extremely twitchy about any funds related to BTC. In those circumstances a crypto debit card is perfect.

If you live in a place with good exchanges with low fees and fast banking then a crypto debit card will be a needless extra expense. Some may still prefer to keep those funds separate though.
Camma23 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 02:43:34 PM

I read all the posts and thought. Way of storing their assets in different crypto wallets and in small quantities suitable for me better. But if I need money, I can use a Bank debit card. I never thought about using a debit card crypto. I think to wait until better times. But still I was curious and will explore this topic more thoroughly.

For some people it makes sense. For others it doesn't. A lot depends on where you are.

For a long time in the UK there were no exchanges other than P2P and banks were, and often still are, extremely twitchy about any funds related to BTC. In those circumstances a crypto debit card is perfect.

If you live in a place with good exchanges with low fees and fast banking then a crypto debit card will be a needless extra expense. Some may still prefer to keep those funds separate though.

you should also consider if your country and your locals banks are crypto friendly or not
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:13:39 PM

hi guys, my fav coin is erc20 token Tether (USDT). Except most famous MCO, which other cards can you suggest me for using this coin? Many cards like Wirex or Change doesn't support it yet, so my choices are limited.

Any hint would be very appreciated. thanks
I don't know why people like crypto cards as such. Crypto cards do seem like a fascinating service but at the same time it's highly risky too. And once you are using a card what's the deal with your favourite currency? Can't you just simply pay using any crypto based on exchange rate of currency you are paying at that time? Why do we need a different card supporting every currency? Help me if I am missing something here?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: