Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters complains and they listens  (Read 1203 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 11:34:19 PM

Is a good thing to actually listen to the people who work for you and basically through hunters managers are able to adapt things ahead of time limit the campaign to make everyone benefit and Mostly do give incredibly good bounties

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:56:34 PM

Managing bounty program is not that easy, looking at the stress that comes with the job, almost all managers I know always love to hear from hunters, so I is normal.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:58:31 PM

Many bounty managers don't like listening to what bounty hunters have in mind but this won't stop me from saying the name of two bounty managers that listens, they believe in fairness and good contribution of their bounty hunters

1. Bubbalex

A cool headed guy who spend time on projects and he is never in rush bringing new projects to his BHs, even after finding one he still warns bounty hunters not to trust his judge that he might be wrong. once too many people are joining his Campaign he always brings a limitation rules up.

2. Bounty Detective

Bounty detective are doing very good this year, they take their job very seriously and right now they are taking distributions of every bounty projects into their own very hands meaning they are using escrow, bounty payments are guaranteed

These two bounty managers listens to the audience and once too many participants are joining their campaigns they put up a stop to registration depending on the max worth of the bounty allocation.

I will definitely like to add more but these are the only two bounty hunters that I have something to say about presently
Agree with this some bounty manager are not listening on the hunter complain as for them they are the boss and we can't do anything on it even if we ask many times on some telegram they are not going to answer it, they are just pretending that they didn't read anything.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:02:48 AM

Is a good thing to actually listen to the people who work for you and basically through hunters managers are able to adapt things ahead of time limit the campaign to make everyone benefit and Mostly do give incredibly good bounties
there are rarely bounties that limit participants, most of them always open new registrations and finally they have difficulty calculating the stake of each person, I once did a question on my work, but they did not respond and even my message was not read
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:31:08 AM

Many bounty managers don't like listening to what bounty hunters have in mind but this won't stop me from saying the name of two bounty managers that listens, they believe in fairness and good contribution of their bounty hunters

1. Bubbalex

A cool headed guy who spend time on projects and he is never in rush bringing new projects to his BHs, even after finding one he still warns bounty hunters not to trust his judge that he might be wrong. once too many people are joining his Campaign he always brings a limitation rules up.

2. Bounty Detective

Bounty detective are doing very good this year, they take their job very seriously and right now they are taking distributions of every bounty projects into their own very hands meaning they are using escrow, bounty payments are guaranteed

These two bounty managers listens to the audience and once too many participants are joining their campaigns they put up a stop to registration depending on the max worth of the bounty allocation.

I will definitely like to add more but these are the only two bounty hunters that I have something to say about presently

Certainly correct, nowadays bounty detective is one of the good bounty management now in terms of handling a new project campaign
in cryptocurrency. And I have no comment about their work as well, because so far they are very transparent to all their bounty hunters who joined their bounty campaign. Unlike other BM they are cheater and extortionist too.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:41:42 AM

I am really impressed by the way bounty detective have gone about their business. When there have too many complaints about projects not distributing the tokens on time they needed what has to be done and congrats to them for that
The bounty detective is very responsive and they were saying create a doc that will be dedicated to hearing all of the complaints that come from the hunters about the distribution. In this case, this management is giving a very good impression

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 05:57:54 AM

I am really impressed by the way bounty detective have gone about their business. When there have too many complaints about projects not distributing the tokens on time they needed what has to be done and congrats to them for that
The bounty detective is very responsive and they were saying create a doc that will be dedicated to hearing all of the complaints that come from the hunters about the distribution. In this case, this management is giving a very good impression
They are good at managing bounty hunter, not too many people complain about their campaigns. But what I'm interested in is the future of those projects, many of them collapsed before bounty was distributed and some of them were pretty shady.

Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 06:23:39 AM

I trust bubbalex because distribution of reward is certainty and also he knows how to handle bounties very well, apart from these he knew how to do research on Projects, I once challenged him why he too Lucem bounty offer and his answers were genuine, the project still functioning till today

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 06:34:51 AM

Bubbalex have a place in my heart since the day he introduced Ferrum bounty Project, I did underestimate that project thinking it's a crap but I'm glad I took few steps forward and join telegram campaign, this guy is good but had a not so good start, experience increases when you took your work seriously, same thing will happen with bounty detective in time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:53:35 AM

1. Bubbalex

2. Bounty Detective

Certainly correct, nowadays bounty detective is one of the good bounty management now in terms of handling a new project campaign
in cryptocurrency. And I have no comment about their work as well, because so far they are very transparent to all their bounty hunters who joined their bounty campaign. Unlike other BM they are cheater and extortionist too.
I strongly agree that at the moment the detective bounty is currently running many projects and in my opinion this is very good because it can still turn on bounty campaign fighters who at this time may still be a source of their economic income. I hope this bounty manager can survive and become a trusted bounty manager.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 08:28:39 AM

I hope this bounty manager can survive and become a trusted bounty manager.
There is no bounty manager that lasts long in this forum, see there are already many examples of popular bounty managers but in the end they disappear and are no longer trusted by bounty hunters.

Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 08:31:01 AM

I like bounty managers that think about others situations, if given excuse is reasonable enough bounty detective listens, same as bubbalex too, bounty detective team plans to satisfy bounty hunters, that's what they do, I hope we see new bounty managers that have same aim as bubbalex and bounty detective in near future
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 08:57:47 AM

I hope this bounty manager can survive and become a trusted bounty manager.
There is no bounty manager that lasts long in this forum, see there are already many examples of popular bounty managers but in the end they disappear and are no longer trusted by bounty hunters.
I think there are still some bounty managers who until now can still accept bounty programs that have payment using bitcoin and some tokens, only a few bounty managers who will not be too good will stop and not set up bounty campaigns anymore.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 09:12:29 AM

1. Bubbalex

2. Bounty Detective

They are really a good and trusted bounty manager on this forum. Hunters do trust them because they already know how this manager managed their hold campaign and they have concern to their participants. That's the right manager for me and for sure they are deserves a positive reputation not only on this forum but from all the project they handled and from all the participants they are managing.

New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 09:16:44 AM

I expect bounty managers to care for their bounty hunters because that's the only way they will have many followers and also good reputations in this forum, bubbalex and bounty detective are doing fine today and I hope it will be like this for a very long time
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:46:43 AM

I knew how people can react when things ain't working the way they wanted, every one keeps praising this two bounty manager today and I'm wondering what will happen if they mistakenly offer you a total failure project tomorrow will you guys stick around and still praise them? I hope when this happens you won't change your minds.

kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 11:26:46 AM

I like bounty managers that think about others situations, if given excuse is reasonable enough bounty detective listens, same as bubbalex too, bounty detective team plans to satisfy bounty hunters, that's what they do, I hope we see new bounty managers that have same aim as bubbalex and bounty detective in near future
I like projects from Bounty Detective because their bounty campaigns are all very appreciated and very professional. In addition, they support hunters very well so there have not been any negative reviews during the past period. This year will surely be a successful year for all bounty hunters and you should spend time researching before deciding to participate.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 11:27:23 AM

Well honestly since i doing bounty campaign i never participate on that both bounty manager. But, i always read good reputation from these bounty manager. Maybe next time ill participate on their bounty campaign.

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 12:48:46 PM

Bounty detective likes solving people's problem straight away, there is even forms to fix if you have any complains, kinda services you get from bubbalex too, the only difference between this two is escrow by bounty detective

FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 12:59:51 PM

What makes a cryptocurrency valuable? The community behind it. If you cheat your community, then who would use it? Who makes it valuable? When bounty hunters spread a good word about cryptocurrencies, they could also let others know how the team behave and people reviews and opinions are very important!

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: