Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins worth buying  (Read 25526 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 12:37:47 PM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?

many altcoin that you can invest in besides you choosing to invest in Bitcoin, that is :
1. ETH
2. LTC
3. XRP
or if you want to take a bigger risk to get a bigger profit, then I advise you to invest in CTSI, because I believe the opportunity for the price can increase is very large, so that you will get a very big profit if you invest in CTSI right now, although the risk is also very big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 01:33:16 PM

I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin?
I think there are a lot of Altcoins that we can invest in. Ethereum, Litcoin, Ripple, EOS, and hundreds of other Altcoins have good potential for future investment.
huiji2011

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 03:16:36 PM

Some of the altcoin is definitely worth buying, but which altcoins is hard to say, due to there are thousands of altcoins in the cryptomarket. And BTC is the most stably invested coin which has been the consensus of everyone in the crypto world. When you are asking invest what, investing in bitcoin is the easy answer, everyone could reply without considering.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 04:13:17 PM

Some of the altcoin is definitely worth buying, but which altcoins is hard to say, due to there are thousands of altcoins in the cryptomarket. And BTC is the most stably invested coin which has been the consensus of everyone in the crypto world. When you are asking invest what, investing in bitcoin is the easy answer, everyone could reply without considering.
well indeed, of the many altcoins in circulation, only a few altcoins have the opportunity to make a profit, you can see from the limited supply of coins and very high demand or can provide solutions to many people who will give these altcoins can have high prices on the exchange. Be careful with altcoins that have an unlimited volume, it will make you lose because the risk is very high.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 09:21:52 PM

Well, people have different opinions, it can be based on speculation or a better analysis. You should make your own decision and depend on your own analysis of the market. You can lose money if you follow someone who just gave a random coin because they are just speculating and just going with the hype.
now we see that many people talk about really good coins and people who are just coming to the market is better to listen to other people's advice than choosing for themselves
Well it depends on us if we listen to other people advice or rather we make our own choices.
And actually it was a big help also if we ask for to have experience so that we know of what gonna do in time buying of altcoins.

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 09:32:40 PM

There are many altcoins to buy in Crypto market. All one has to do is to just do usual research and know what to buy and what not to buy. Let's learn to avoid directions as some that claims to know knows nothing but personal research and follow up can help one know what to buy at right time.

3meek

Activity: 2394
Merit: 671

God, save BTC!

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:41:57 AM

There are many altcoins to buy in Crypto market. All one has to do is to just do usual research and know what to buy and what not to buy. Let's learn to avoid directions as some that claims to know knows nothing but personal research and follow up can help one know what to buy at right time.
You can explore the project as much as you want and be interested in the developments, but most of the time it all depends on luck!
For example, Binance IEO coins are now growing much stronger than the old projects, although their developments are questionable to say the least...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:55:03 AM

actually, by continuing to follow and study the available programs we can at least analyze them well by continuing to observe what happens from the movement of the market cap. everyone needs to adapt and continue to add knowledge so that they can independently manage what to do.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 11:12:18 AM

Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency you can invest in. I have made some recent research and i have come to the conclusion of some project i have been buying into recently
1. Cardano
2. Stellar
3. Oikos

The first two coins do have very good future potential, although the Cardano development team looks very ordinary nowadays. I haven't heard about the third coin (Oikos) and therefore I am not going to comment on it. ADA and XLM are good options, if you want to invest in coins outside the top-10. Both of them went up sharply during the 2017 boom, and then went down even more sharply during the 2018 bust.
Nazmul012

Activity: 739
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 03:59:17 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2020, 05:14:47 AM by Nazmul012

There are many altcoins available for buy without bitcoin. Due to most of altcoins is already trun into scam or still becoming so. this is why Top altcoins are suggested. If you buy altcoins from top, then no need to analysis deeply because top altcoins can minimize risk and can ensure you, a good return. Do analysis deeply if you can. It is best time to buy altcoins cause market are quite good

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 04:25:07 AM

Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency you can invest in. I have made some recent research and i have come to the conclusion of some project i have been buying into recently
1. Cardano
2. Stellar
3. Oikos

The first two coins do have very good future potential, although the Cardano development team looks very ordinary nowadays. I haven't heard about the third coin (Oikos) and therefore I am not going to comment on it. ADA and XLM are good options, if you want to invest in coins outside the top-10. Both of them went up sharply during the 2017 boom, and then went down even more sharply during the 2018 bust.
from those altcoin i will pick ADA as my main protofolio, this coin will be great in future . ADA team continuesly developt their project for new blockchain technology that acceptable in market.

There are many altcoins available for buy without bitcoin. Due to most of altcoins is already trun into scam or still becoming so. this is why Top altcoins are suggested. If you buy altcoins from top, then no need to analysis deeply because top altcoins can minimize risk and can ensure you, a good return. Do analysis deeply if you can. It is best time to buy altcoins cause market are quite good
its the simplest way to invest in crypto market, top 10 cmc will give  profit probability bigger than anther coins.

AnwarDah

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:46:34 PM

I highly recommend buying PROB in ProBit Exchange! Its price has increase by 161% and it is expected to be mooning even more! In ProBit, I can pay my trading fees using PROB, and if I stake PROB, my trading fees will be lowered to 0.03%
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:33:02 PM

I highly recommend buying PROB in ProBit Exchange! Its price has increase by 161% and it is expected to be mooning even more! In ProBit, I can pay my trading fees using PROB, and if I stake PROB, my trading fees will be lowered to 0.03%
Binance is the same, but it's 100 times better than this exchange. I won't waste my money investing in such small exchange, buy BNB and hold. I believe its price will continue to rise and its target is $ 50 by the end of 2020
3meek

Activity: 2394
Merit: 671

God, save BTC!

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:11:03 AM

You just need to buy altcoins on time, not when the price has already risen... However, like bitcoin! Wink
And you should also remember to sell coins... Otherwise, you can remain an eternal investor!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 10:37:30 PM

There are striking coins that merit purchasing. We as a whole realize that Bitcoin doesn't work alone in the Cryptocurrency Industry in light of the fact that along Bitcoin there are different Cryptocurrencies that is working for the Industry like Ethereum. It merits purchasing now since its worth is as yet rising and we don't have a clue when its worth would change again. Another is Ripple which is likewise a decent Alternate Coin since it is usable in more stages now.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 11:09:44 PM

There are striking coins that merit purchasing. We as a whole realize that Bitcoin doesn't work alone in the Cryptocurrency Industry in light of the fact that along Bitcoin there are different Cryptocurrencies that is working for the Industry like Ethereum. It merits purchasing now since its worth is as yet rising and we don't have a clue when its worth would change again. Another is Ripple which is likewise a decent Alternate Coin since it is usable in more stages now.
Bitcoin can become more valuable in part due to the effect of exchange requests with altcoins. almost all altcoins have a pairing with bitcoin (via exchange). talking about altcoins, altcoins are very many types so there are many choices for the long term (Eth, Xrp, Neo, trin etc) or the short term ( may a type of token)

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Lrshohag

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 02:30:32 AM

It is difficult to investin crypto. There are many shitcoin every where. So before investing you should research more and more. You can use use coinmarketcap as a tool. 1-20 rank coin are more established and project also strong. So you can invest into them. 
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:34:17 AM

It is difficult to investin crypto. There are many shitcoin every where. So before investing you should research more and more. You can use use coinmarketcap as a tool. 1-20 rank coin are more established and project also strong. So you can invest into them. 

You need to understand that it is possible to inflate market capitalization. Coinmarketcap only takes in to account the circulating supply. It doesn't differentiate the coins which are in free float, from the coins that are being held in cold storage. For example, let's take the case of a particular cryptocurrency, where only 2% of the supply is available for trading. Naturally the exchange rates could be high, due to limited supply. But the issue occurs when you use 100% supply to calculate the market capitalization instead of this 2%.
Kamar333

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 04:49:47 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yffii-finance/

I invest now in YFFII
-Stake working
-Vault is ready
-Contract is after audit
-only 15 $ price
-small supply (17 143 YFFII in circulation)
-max 30 000 YFFII, no more can be created
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:21:14 PM

There are many alt coins in the cryptocurrency space. If you look at coinmarketcap. It has over 3000 coins, if you research very well you will find coins that are worth investing it. But I personally prefer to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum alone, because they are more reliable and I am less likely to lose all my capital.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: