Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:00:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 858 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 04:24:03 PM

It's been said that XRP is centered, about believe it or not depending on where we look at it,

If you look at the benefits, maybe many have benefited from this XRP but remember this project is centered on the BANK,

When viewed from a crypto basis, XRP is not in accordance with the characteristics of crypto because it is centered on BANK, so I don't think it deserves to be called crypto currency ,, maybe just ordinary digital products that are traded ,,,,

holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 05:21:06 PM

It's been said that XRP is centered, about believe it or not depending on where we look at it,

If you look at the benefits, maybe many have benefited from this XRP but remember this project is centered on the BANK,

When viewed from a crypto basis, XRP is not in accordance with the characteristics of crypto because it is centered on BANK, so I don't think it deserves to be called crypto currency ,, maybe just ordinary digital products that are traded ,,,,
Well, if you put it that way, ETH sound even better in my options. Look, we have pretty much every crypto out there try to stay true to "model of crypto" as they can and only a few of them stay in top 100 CMC. The rest is unheard and no one really interests in them, in its "stay true" to the crypto feature. And here we have ETH, not very crypto as everyone saying but still at the top 3? There is clearly a demand for it no matter we like it or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: