Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinzilla - the shady and dishonest network? Need your experience.  (Read 338 times)
Btcclub (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 09:25:36 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2020, 09:21:16 AM by Btcclub

So coinzilla banned one of my site "bitefaucet" recently because I was using their pops on my personal shortner. Wow!

They are one of the shadiest and most irritating ad network. They only need faucet and shortner owners when they are looking to sell their inventory and ban us, as they did back in 2017. Thanksfully this community has lots of previous topics on this issue.

their support says I am using shortner which is not allowed as per their terms, well so what about other users doing it? Just check the shortlink list at other sites, triggering their pop alone and sending thousand of so called unwanted and same type of traffic, etc which they are accepting till they want and can rip money from advertisers. What a selective scamming i am surprised. Cool

The most funny thing about them is that they don't follow their own policies/terms lol and keeping changing color. Just check it below on number 8,9,16 Grin

https://prnt.sc/tjh9k9

and you can see how they selectively sell traffic from these so called unacceptable websites (shortner and faucet) and ripping money from people using them.

Either their managers don't know what to do, or they are selectively scamming publishers since 2017.

I will personally communicate their selective scamming and shady practises to other people in industry, so they can save their money and time, and choose other better crypto advertising option which at least abide by their own personal terms and are not  dishonest. Cheesy  Please stay away from them until they can commit to their words and stop scamming people.

#BoytcottScamzilla  Cool .. What do you all say?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saidur3419

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 05:23:45 PM

why are you claiming that you are the owner of bitefaucet.com? stop scamming post. as far as i know, bitefaucet.com owner doesn't have any bitcointalk account and not well in English like that. moderator check that post, please. check the screenshot of the actual owner in discord. https://prnt.sc/tka94f
Btcclub (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 05:41:26 PM

why are you claiming that you are the owner of bitefaucet.com? stop scamming post. as far as i know, bitefaucet.com owner doesn't have any bitcointalk account and not well in English like that. moderator check that post, please. check the screenshot of the actual owner in discord. https://prnt.sc/tka94f

i think you know that everyone can create accounts on discord. maybe he is admin of coinzilla who is trying to fool people again? only they or their unethical partners can do this after rigging money from honest people. also, if you think i am fake, please browse this forum it have many topics on same thing even, everyone knows the shady practise of scamzilla. also, i send advertisers proof of their dishonesty as everyone can see in the attached pic, you can see i am true to my words and not making false accusations like you people. 
saidur3419

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 05:46:30 PM

if you are real owner. prove it by uploading a txt file with your username of bitcointalk in your site bitefaucet.com. link will be like that http://bitefaucet.com/bitcointalk.txt
saidur3419

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 06:05:59 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2020, 06:16:29 PM by saidur3419

i can prove that discord user is the real owner. as your claim your are the real owner, you need to prove that your the owner by upload a txt file on your site bitefaucet.com(that you claiming). if you ignore it that will prove to us that you are trying to gain some evil thing by posting that scam post.
Btcclub (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 06:16:50 PM

i can prove that discord user is the real owner. as your claim your you need to prove that your the owner by upload a txt file on your site bitefaucet.com(that you claiming). if you ignore it that will prove to us that you are trying to gain some evil thing by posting that scam post.

i don't know what you people up to after i exposed your ring of scammers. everyone in this forum remember what they did in 2016-2017. but i will tell everyone this moment about your shady business practise that loot everyone equally. you guys not committed to your own words, what can other people expect from you now i don't know.

https://prnt.sc/tkb17t
saidur3419

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 06:33:02 PM

i can prove that discord user is the real owner. as your claim your you need to prove that your the owner by upload a txt file on your site bitefaucet.com(that you claiming). if you ignore it that will prove to us that you are trying to gain some evil thing by posting that scam post.

i don't know what you people up to after i exposed your ring of scammers. everyone in this forum remember what they did in 2016-2017. but i will tell everyone this moment about your shady business practise that loot everyone equally. you guys not committed to your own words, what can other people expect from you now i don't know.

https://prnt.sc/tkb17t
the screenshot you provide, anyone can do that from his browser by changing html code in developer tools in chrome. i checked the message is not there (in bitefaucet). that means your claim is false. you better remove that post. stop scam claiming by using other site owner site as yours. you better post for claiming your own site that get rejected from coinzilla insteaded of shady claiming other site. without proved.
Btcclub (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 06:49:09 AM

listen pls, i am not bound to prove you anything. if you don't believe me then keep advertising with them until they rip you off and left you with nothing.
mosarof50

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:50:30 AM

listen pls, i am not bound to prove you anything. if you don't believe me then keep advertising with them until they rip you off and left you with nothing.

why are you claiming that you are the owner of bitefaucet? i am the owner of bitefaucet.com. stop making a scamming post.

Moderator please stop him.

My Bitefaucet Admin Panel Screen shot. https://prntscr.com/tkk0dv
Btcclub (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:29:06 PM

why are you claiming that you are the owner of bitefaucet? i am the owner of bitefaucet.com. stop making a scamming post.

I never knew coinzilla team would fake screenshot my website. first you use shady practices to rip your clients now instead of being sorry you are trying to hide the truth. if you think this is false post, please browse this forum there are many other topics about how ripped advertiser and publisher. also, please stop giving fake screenshots, i can also do that thing. it would be better if you apologize and be honest, i even told everyone how you are dishonest in the main topic, but instead of accepting it, you are faking everything to cover your shady practices. very sad.
Btcclub (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:39:11 PM

also here is how coinzilla ripping many money from new bitcoin an crypto investors, they are promoting many hyips such as this one in image

http://prnt.sc/tkqhhl

if you think it is fake you can check yourself by clicking on cointrading banners or other hyip banners on their network. they run hyip by referring themselves and making money from people see referral in the URL link. Now imagine an ad network promoting hyips and sending people to hyips that turn mostly scams. then you people here are telling me coinzilla is very good. what hidden good you think is in scamming novice investors? it is very sad and because of it cryptocurrency have bad reputation.
saidur3419

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 07:00:33 PM

one thing is what coinzilla doing, I don't care about it. but I only care about your false claim about bitefaucet.com is your site. the site owner is my friend. if coinzilla rejects your site you better put your own site name instead of other owned site.  check that file, it proved you are not the owner of that site. the real owner is mosarof50. https://bitefaucet.com/bitcointalk.txt

if coinzilla doing wrong you also on same path by claiming other owner sites as yours instead of giving any proof. just saying same thing again and again. stop fake and spam posts.
Shafay

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:14:50 PM

Hey, please delete my site name (100count) from thread, I think this is not a good way to communicate your problems while mentioning websites without permission from their owners. If you are having issues with Coinzilla, kindly message them. Maybe you will get your reply.

Head to # for the latest updates on Tech, Motherboards, and PC Gaming.
Shafay

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:16:17 PM

one thing is what coinzilla doing, I don't care about it. but I only care about your false claim about bitefaucet.com is your site. the site owner is my friend. if coinzilla rejects your site you better put your own site name instead of other owned site.  check that file, it proved you are not the owner of that site. the real owner is mosarof50. https://bitefaucet.com/bitcointalk.txt

if coinzilla doing wrong you also on same path by claiming other owner sites as yours instead of giving any proof. just saying same thing again and again. stop fake and spam posts.

He must be having trouble with Coinzilla at personal level lol.

Head to # for the latest updates on Tech, Motherboards, and PC Gaming.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 07:42:35 AM

So coinzilla banned one of my site "bitefaucet" recently because I was using their pops on my personal shortner. Wow!

They are one of the shadiest and most irritating ad network. They only need faucet and shortner owners when they are looking to sell their inventory and ban us, as they did back in 2017. Thanksfully this community has lots of previous topics on this issue.

their support says I am using shortner which is not allowed as per their terms, well so what about other users doing it? Just check the shortlink list at Firefaucet network, so many shortners such as 100count and freebcc and other, triggering their pop alone and sending thousand of so called unwanted and same type of traffic, etc which they are accepting till they want and can rip money from advertisers. What a selective scamming i am surprised. Cool

The most funny thing about them is that they don't follow their own policies/terms lol and keeping changing color. Just check it below on number 8,9,16 Grin

and you can see how they selectively sell traffic from these so called unacceptable websites (shortner and faucet) and ripping money from people using them.

Either their managers don't know what to do, or they are selectively scamming publishers since 2017.

I will personally communicate their selective scamming and shady practises to other people in industry, so they can save their money and time, and choose other better crypto advertising option which at least abide by their own personal terms and are not  dishonest. Cheesy  Please stay away from them until they can commit to their words and stop scamming people.

#BoytcottScamzilla  Cool .. What do you all say?

Why not creating a real website instead of a faucet? Try making something useful for the crypto community with organic traffic.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Coinzilla.io

Activity: 218

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 08:47:11 AM

Hello guys,

Sorry for the late reply on this matter - will clarify all the things mentioned above in the next rows.

Firstly, the mentioned website "bitefaucet" has been denied as he did something not accepted and we found out (we accepted it but then used our codes on a different website - which was not accepted by us). Even if we have rejected the website, we have still paid the earnings gained by the user.

To be clear on this matter, if we find any of the websites doing something that we don't accept, we will reject their website - this applies to all the websites on our network.

Secondly, regarding our TOS, we have indeed not accepted any new faucet/incentivized website for quite a while as we had already enough traffic of this kind and not enough clients to buy it. Since we have two types of traffic on our network (and both of them are clearly explained so no client gets confused), we have started to allow some faucet/incentivized websites to monetize their website on our network as we could monetize more traffic of this kind - everything is based on what we can monetize and this means that websites will be accepted based on this.

The traffic from faucets is NEVER sold as premium traffic. That traffic only comes from fully vetted websites with quality traffic and which all the users from the crypto sphere use.

As I can see, you are definitely not the owner of the mentioned website as I have spoken with him more than once (I keep contact with all the publishers from our network) and, you could have mentioned your website so I can write here the reason why it was rejected (based from what text you made, it was either low quality or rejected for attempted fraud).

Cosmin L.
PUBLISHERS DEPT. & MANAGER
www.coinzilla.com | facebook.com/adsbycoinzilla | twitter.com/adsbycoinzilla
mosarof50

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:41:44 PM

I never knew coinzilla team would fake screenshot my website. first you use shady practices to rip your clients now instead of being sorry you are trying to hide the truth. if you think this is false post, please browse this forum there are many other topics about how ripped advertiser and publisher. also, please stop giving fake screenshots, i can also do that thing. it would be better if you apologize and be honest, i even told everyone how you are dishonest in the main topic, but instead of accepting it, you are faking everything to cover your shady practices. very sad.

Hey hello you listen, coinzilla with attention will always be good, have, will.  Although he rejected me but the mistake was mine.  That's why I'm not going to slander someone like you.  Stay away from these deceptions, it will be better for you.
Btcclub (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 02:45:45 PM

it is sad how they deny it. i know right now many new website running their banners and pops, all kinds of shortners and faucet and using them, but to save themselves I don't think will admit.

Here https://trends.builtwith.com/websitelist/Coinzilla/Low-Technology-Spend you all of the people can see how there are around 169 faucet/shortners/ptc sites using them, and they keep selling traffic from here too to everyone, and just ban these publishers with lame excuses, such as low ctr, no conversion, using code along with short, and etc etc after they are done selling traffic from here.

Also, their admin said they are not accepting faucet,PTC, etc anymore, but you can see the 55 new shortner/faucet/ptc/gpt on their network.

https://trends.builtwith.com/websitelist/Coinzilla/Added-Recently

I hope they can stop their fishy things and take things seriously, don't know how long they gonna hide their shady techniques.  Cool
Btcclub (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 02:54:47 PM

Hey hello you listen, coinzilla with attention will always be good, have, will.  Although he rejected me but the mistake was mine.  That's why I'm not going to slander someone like you.  Stay away from these deceptions, it will be better for you.

stop copying me ,  i know you are fake.
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 05:13:24 PM

Also, their admin said they are not accepting faucet,PTC, etc anymore, but you can see the 55 new shortner/faucet/ptc/gpt on their network.

It's not what he said.
This is what he said:

Secondly, regarding our TOS, we have indeed not accepted any new faucet/incentivized... we have started to allow some faucet/incentivized websites to monetize their website on our network as we could monetize more traffic of this kind - everything is based on what we can monetize and this means that websites will be accepted based on this.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: