Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my 2019 predictions are now here 2020 my economic analysis  (Read 142 times)
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:32:56 PM

2019  are one of my predictions here:

Currently Canada dollar is about to getting stronger.
The housing market is about to crash in canada.

The oil price will go down too.

The credit crunch is about to start in Canada, more tax Laws coming out in Canada.
Good is that inflation rate will go down in Canada.

many of you was argue with me that im wrong but i was right.

proof to my predictions:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5191120.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:43:43 PM

I suspect a housing crash globally could occur in 2021 I. Don't imagine it happening before now.

The 2019 call on oil price dropping coupe be impressive tjough. Everyone suspected a stocks and housing crash around this time though (since 2018 its felt like a crash was coming of some sort).

The euro is strong and its economy weakened and I think the UK economy was strong in 2019 (you may have meant 2020 though). At which I think it's bouncing back nicely now (but not sure - the drop came from the nonmain industries as manufacturing still seems quite strong).
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:53:46 PM

I suspect a housing crash globally could occur in 2021 I. Don't imagine it happening before now.

The 2019 call on oil price dropping coupe be impressive tjough. Everyone suspected a stocks and housing crash around this time though (since 2018 its felt like a crash was coming of some sort).

The euro is strong and its economy weakened and I think the UK economy was strong in 2019 (you may have meant 2020 though). At which I think it's bouncing back nicely now (but not sure - the drop came from the nonmain industries as manufacturing still seems quite strong).

"The 2019 call on oil price dropping coupe be impressive tjough."

nothing impressive if you know whats going on ...its all logical.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 10:25:06 PM

I think when it comes to predictions, you can say that you were correct about something in hindsight but to determine that one predicts accurately and reliably, that would require a much more extensive sample size than just a few predictions (which, honestly, are a bit vague). Moreover, since we love survivor bias, I'm sure there is another list of the predictions that were not successful... right?

I'm waiting to see this:

The gold will crash and Bitcoin will be backing Up USA dollars so USA dollar will be tokenized and each USA dollar will be backed by bitcoins.

The Bitcoin was made to be new age gold so Bitcoin never meant to be money!

Its Coming 2020 and yes that will be happening
... though, since your range is the entire year, you still have 5 months left.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 10:30:15 PM

I'm waiting to see this:

The gold will crash and Bitcoin will be backing Up USA dollars so USA dollar will be tokenized and each USA dollar will be backed by bitcoins.

The Bitcoin was made to be new age gold so Bitcoin never meant to be money!

Its Coming 2020 and yes that will be happening
... though, since your range is the entire year, you still have 5 months left.

You're  just want to see me give up on bitcoin Grin. When that happens I'll either sell for ethereum or litecoin or do a 50/50 split.

Potentially you could argue if the sec rules to back usdc, usdt or make a new coin similar then that'd count but I think that's a while away - but a bill can be passed within months.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 11:31:16 PM

You're  just want to see me give up on bitcoin Grin. When that happens I'll either sell for ethereum or litecoin or do a 50/50 split.
Unfortunate that there's no room for Monero in that allocation, though I suppose when you finally decide to give cryptocurrencies your 110% you'll have enough for the coin. Wink

Potentially you could argue if the sec rules to back usdc, usdt or make a new coin similar then that'd count but I think that's a while away - but a bill can be passed within months.
I'm going to stay pedantic and say, "that doesn't mean that each USA dollar will be backed by bitcoins!"
I'm interested in seeing the reasoning behind OP's predictions. True knowledge requires a logical/reliable justification and a statement that aligns with one's belief system. To merely state a proposition and to later claim, "I was right," is only partially true. Yes, one can be correct about a result but it doesn't mean that they themselves are correct in their belief.

Despite looking through the entirety of the thread OP linked, I found not a single nugget of rationale behind the claims.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3633

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 06:31:38 AM

It is still too early to say that any predictions are right or wrong, we have 4 months and a lot of things can accelerate. Don't forget, the trauma of the Covid-19 pandemic has ended, but it has not ended.

The Canadian dollar has been strong in the past days, but if we go back from the beginning of the year, the price has lost a lot.
The price of oil is good, and I expect to reach levels of $ 60 before the end of this year. The economic recovery is gradually returning and many oil companies have achieved many losses, so we will notice a recovery in this sector.

The housing market is the real problem, but we will not notice its effects until next year.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 09:34:37 AM

The credit crunch is about to start in Canada, more tax Laws coming out in Canada.
I guess, luckily your prediction is right at the moment because there is a corona pandemic. It will be more convincing and everyone can learn if you present data and analysis to become valid information, so that valid information can be strategized to become knowledge for many parties, especially the government.

The banks implemented loan interest reduction so that the property purchase rate had increased, even though it had dropped dramatically due to the pandemic. An increase in property sales and an increase in property prices are the basis that opening an economy is possible in Canada. As long as the Canadian economy is still revolving cases of subprime mortgages will not occur in Canada.

http://trreb.ca/files/market-stats/commercial-reports/cw20Q1.pdf

Canada has long used the concept of human security as the basis of domestic policy and foreign policy. This is clearly seen when a pandemic occurs Canada allocates a large amount of funds for handling a pandemic and stopping the pandemic including the Canada Emergency Response Benefit. Programs that provide assistance worth $ 500 per week for 16 weeks. Work-Sharing Loan Program for people who have lost their jobs, grants for developing covid vaccines. Fiscal stimulus is the most appropriate thing to the concept of human security than tightening.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 09:42:33 AM

I guess, luckily your prediction is right at the moment because there is a corona pandemic. It will be more convincing and everyone can learn if you present data and analysis to become valid information, so that valid information can be strategized to become knowledge for many parties, especially the government.

The banks implemented loan interest reduction so that the property purchase rate had increased, even though it had dropped dramatically due to the pandemic. An increase in property sales and an increase in property prices are the basis that opening an economy is possible in Canada. As long as the Canadian economy is still revolving cases of subprime mortgages will not occur in Canada.

http://trreb.ca/files/market-stats/commercial-reports/cw20Q1.pdf

Canada has long used the concept of human security as the basis of domestic policy and foreign policy. This is clearly seen when a pandemic occurs Canada allocates a large amount of funds for handling a pandemic and stopping the pandemic including the Canada Emergency Response Benefit. Programs that provide assistance worth $ 500 per week for 16 weeks. Work-Sharing Loan Program for people who have lost their jobs, grants for developing covid vaccines. Fiscal stimulus is the most appropriate thing to the concept of human security than tightening.

first you need to know the fundamentals how the banking and monetary system works.

once you know this you have more knowledge

to create new money in to circleation  someone must borrow the money first.

second in order to print more money goverment and banks need  more people.

to save economy in usa the usa goverment brought in to usa mexicans same did the europe so more people the more money can be printed and less risk for inflation.

if you can undestood this its easy to learn more and once you know more you will know how everything works and anyone who has knowledge can predict anything.
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 09:47:36 AM

but guys whats next i know everyone is eager to know what is the next Huh

i dont mind btc donations from you guys and i will reveal the next  the will be second wave of pandemic...but...its not going to happend if the banks and goverment can full fill one plan successfully !!

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:26:47 AM

I suspect a housing crash globally could occur in 2021

I had almost given up on the idea after stock markets V-bottomed, but now that I'm scanning some REIT charts, I can see that real estate doesn't look nearly as healthy as stocks. Lots of structural weakness, in both the US and Europe.

I still have doubts about a housing crash like 2007-2008 though. All the QE and stimulus is just so huge and unprecedented, it's hard to imagine anything falling that hard at this point. (Note: that kind of sentiment screams "top" Tongue)

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 11:14:38 AM

How do you think the Canadian dollar will become stronger?Is the Canadian dollar backed by gold?
The economy of Canada is strongly connected with the US economy and the US economy is facing a 32% fall.
The Canadian export of goods and services towards the USA will decrease significantly and this combined with all the lockdowns and negative effects of the pandemic will cause a recession in Canada.I don't think that a recession will make the Canadian currency stronger.
The gold price will never crash,but I too expect a crash in the housing market during the next years.

Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 02:25:02 PM

How do you think the Canadian dollar will become stronger?Is the Canadian dollar backed by gold?
The economy of Canada is strongly connected with the US economy and the US economy is facing a 32% fall.
The Canadian export of goods and services towards the USA will decrease significantly and this combined with all the lockdowns and negative effects of the pandemic will cause a recession in Canada.I don't think that a recession will make the Canadian currency stronger.
The gold price will never crash,but I too expect a crash in the housing market during the next years.

After the end of the QE if you know what it is   the currency will come stronger coz it will go to the hands of few the asset holders.

the less currency is in general circlelation the more sacred it is.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: