Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 01:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I found out from Twitter.  (Read 402 times)
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:17:21 PM

These attacks brought the trust to Twitter 100%, but also gave them to understand that their security is weak, and now they will take their protection even more seriously.
Is a must thing or else they would surely lost the trust of their users when these hacking do continue or would still happen on upcoming months or years.
If this hacking incident do happen in social engineering then they should start on making intensive training or seminars into their staffs and other works that they
shouldnt let theirselves  easily fall out into obvious traps.Human error is one of the common reasons why these breaches do happen excluding those technical ones.
If it wont work out on technical stuff then hackers will just do the other way around.

i switched to twitter over facebook because facebook is said to sell out users data's but no major hacking on facebook that happened on the past . twitter is a peaceful place before till the crypto hype begun to burst on twitter . many crypto personalities were involved on twitter more than on facebbok thats why . i dont think thier security is weak but they can always improve it now that heavy hacking are now happening . they can hire more qualified technicians to do the job if thier old employees cant handle much work
Do you think twitter doesn't sell data ? Not just because they are collected, just all the excitement around Facebook, and so everyone is doing it, only Facebook will have better protection than Twitter

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: