Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to transmit funds from an exchange to relatives  (Read 474 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:40:16 PM

You are so careless not making backups of 2FA authentication, so when something bad happens. Not confused like this, the only way
ask for Binance help. Later you only need to prove that the account really belongs to you, if Binance is sure you really are the owner
of the account. Then soon Binance will restore your account so that it can be accessed again. Don't forget to make a backup next time.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 11:49:33 AM

all you can do right now is report to the binance support team to resolve the problem of losing your cellphone and not keep a 2FA backup key. You can submit a request to immediately block and reset Google Authenticator.
Make sure you have access to the e-mail that is registered to your binance account as well as to reset.

more details, you directly contact the support center:
https://www.binance.com/en/support-center
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:28:42 PM

There is no legal or illegal method that you can use to solve the problem you mentioned. I strongly recommend you to solve this problem by sending an e-mail to Binance and not using anyone as an intermediary. Also, I do not want to remind you not to give your account information to anyone who claims to be able to fix the problem. Remember that in such cases, malicious people may want to appear to help you and take over your account. For this reason, I recommend you to contact Binance officials and find a solution to your problem.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:37:02 PM

I hope this could help to recover your account not using 2FA code.
https://docs.github.com/en/github/authenticating-to-github/recovering-your-account-if-you-lose-your-2fa-credentials

I'd never try this one because I didn't encounter a problem like this. I was so careful in regards to codes, private keys, and anything related to my account credentials. I duplicated it and to be sure that I don't lose any of them. May this thing will give you a lesson to learn and that to know how important the codes it is.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:21:34 PM

I hope this could help to recover your account not using 2FA code.
https://docs.github.com/en/github/authenticating-to-github/recovering-your-account-if-you-lose-your-2fa-credentials

I'd never try this one because I didn't encounter a problem like this. I was so careful in regards to codes, private keys, and anything related to my account credentials. I duplicated it and to be sure that I don't lose any of them. May this thing will give you a lesson to learn and that to know how important the codes it is.

is it really possible to recover our 2fa ? i was also thinking the same what if i lose my phone  , id be fcked up then if that happen but thankfully there  are guides for these kind of problems  .  if this does not work his last resort is contacting the site his using  and see if they can do something with it . this was also my reason why i didnt put 2fa on the accounts or sites that arent that important but when it comes to trades and money talks , 2fa isnt the thing that can be disregarded
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:55:31 PM

I am not sure if Binance does the same but my experience to some small exchange was that they can't help me with it since my phone's LCD got burned that I can't even see the whole screen,  and it's dead pixel all over.
However I believe that's a support issue for an exchange, and I believe that Binance can still help you with that.

What sort of "backdoor" are you talking about? Try to get in touch with Binance first so that there would somehow an assurance if they can still help you get access to your account back again, because pretty much it is a loss no matter how we look at it unless you try what I said.
And no, don't even think of loaning just to regain your lost fund.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1861

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 04:14:11 PM

I think that there is nothing that can be done in case of losing the 2FA protection code except to contact Binance support, this process requires verification of some of your information and in case they make sure of your words they will disable the 2FA protection and you can enter your account. You had to write this code on a sheet and keep it, also there is an export feature in the Google app where you can export your keys to another phone as a backup.
As for access to your funds (in case something happens to you) by your family, the best solution is to backup your keys and passwords and put it on usb or paper and give it your wife or one of your children and it can be used if something happens to you.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:52:26 AM

Hi to all the community.
Recently i've got a problem with my trading account on binance, got it 2FA verified and 2FA was on my mobile phone which i've lost. So i've lost an access to my exchange as well, because i didn't save a code to 2FA.
So i've started again and wondering if there's something can happen not only with my equipment, but me as well,  how can my relatives receive my funds without getting an access to my binance account, email, 2FA, etc. Is there any service i can use that will be something like a backdoor which i or my relatives can use if something goes wrong?
Your relatives are still some other third person so no one can access your account except you.Did you saved the 2FA recovery code anywhere while activating 2FA feature if yes then try to find it so simply write to binance support surely you can access your account back by following the steps given by the support.It may be a time taking process but surely you can trust binance's support they are far better than others.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 09:53:41 AM

Hi to all the community.
Recently i've got a problem with my trading account on binance, got it 2FA verified and 2FA was on my mobile phone which i've lost. So i've lost an access to my exchange as well, because i didn't save a code to 2FA.
So i've started again and wondering if there's something can happen not only with my equipment, but me as well,  how can my relatives receive my funds without getting an access to my binance account, email, 2FA, etc. Is there any service i can use that will be something like a backdoor which i or my relatives can use if something goes wrong?
Your relatives are still some other third person so no one can access your account except you.Did you saved the 2FA recovery code anywhere while activating 2FA feature if yes then try to find it so simply write to binance support surely you can access your account back by following the steps given by the support.It may be a time taking process but surely you can trust binance's support they are far better than others.

If I'm not mistaken OP already dealing with this based from his replied here

A well detailed information about such incidents is provided by Binance, you should have asked them on their official telegram group or check FAQs on their website to verify.

https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/115003585911

thank you, it worked!

Binance support is the only way for OP to recover his fund, he just need
to provide every information
So it will be much easier for binance team to work with him and find the
suitable solutions for his concern.

Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:35:00 AM

Binance support is the only way for OP to recover his fund, he just need
to provide every information
So it will be much easier for binance team to work with him and find the
suitable solutions for his concern.

I believe he must have been attended to by the Binance support team.
[/quote]
thank you, it worked!

Yes, he has confirmed it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 11:42:05 AM

is it really possible to recover our 2fa ? i was also thinking the same what if i lose my phone  , id be fcked up then if that happen but thankfully there  are guides for these kind of problems  . 

If you check the link it's about how to recover your GitHub account if you ever lose your 2FA, so yeah it's possible but not really related to OP problem. Don't know why it was even mentioned. Basically, if you lost 2FA for a centralized services, then talking with them will help you, unless you want to manually recover data from your phone which will requires some knowledge a bit here and there.

Just in case somebody question the same thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 01:30:57 PM

Well, yeah, but if i won't be able and noone from my relatives know about my funds and they don't have any idea what crypto is. Is any way for them to receive money?

Well, they should know about crypto then. At least know how to withdraw your funds and exchange it into fiat when they need it. There is no other way, trusting another person or institution to do it for you has more risks than benefits. You should educate them while you still can.

You have touched upon a very important topic of cryptocurrency inheritance. And we need to do everything possible now to ensure that the cryptocurrency can be inherited, which otherwise will remain unclaimed on the exchange. If your heirs do not know anything about cryptocurrency, you should draw up a detailed guide that includes instructions on how they can get Fiat to their account.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 07:11:12 PM

Honestly when you die, your phone still lives... so why would anyone have any trouble withdrawing your money when you die? All they need is basically the username(mail) and password and phone so that you can get to 2fa.

So, you just need to give all these three to someone before you die (well not your phone but you are dead, so what are you going to do when someone takes it resurrect? Cheesy) so all in all it is not a problem at all if you ask me, it is literally as simple as 1 minute to get into someones account as long as you have access to everything you need. Hell give the email and password of that email as well if you want just to make sure and you can even secure it better. Give your passport or ID as well, almost all of these are stuff people can use to get into your account after you die, you do not have to do anything extra.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 04:36:20 PM

Honestly when you die, your phone still lives... so why would anyone have any trouble withdrawing your money when you die? All they need is basically the username(mail) and password and phone so that you can get to 2fa.

So, you just need to give all these three to someone before you die (well not your phone but you are dead, so what are you going to do when someone takes it resurrect? Cheesy) so all in all it is not a problem at all if you ask me, it is literally as simple as 1 minute to get into someones account as long as you have access to everything you need. Hell give the email and password of that email as well if you want just to make sure and you can even secure it better. Give your passport or ID as well, almost all of these are stuff people can use to get into your account after you die, you do not have to do anything extra.
But the issue is how someone can handover all the login details to someone to access their funds before they die because no one really knows when they are going to die, it may happens at any time to anyone.Giving them early can cause loss for you because once they have the details then they are free to access the wallets from anywhere.

But here Op is asking about moving his funds to others because he can't access his own funds due to loss of 2FA which should be proceeded through the support team.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:16:44 PM

~snip~
But here Op is asking about moving his funds to others because he can't access his own funds due to loss of 2FA which should be proceeded through the support team.
How could you transffer the fund of your account if you even didn't know how to login due to loss 2FA. This 2FA I have heard different cases of lossing on it you will hardly recover. Unless, if the exchange will allow you to use but this is rare scenario that exchange will allow you to withdraw your fund.

The best thing to do by the OP is to contact the support, having multi-accounts and if it is detected by the exchange staff or owner they will freeze your fund because I guess they think that you are an abuser.

Calling the support team is better are more convenient way.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:12:57 PM

~snip~
How could you transffer the fund of your account if you even didn't know how to login due to loss 2FA. This 2FA I have heard different cases of lossing on it you will hardly recover. Unless, if the exchange will allow you to use but this is rare scenario that exchange will allow you to withdraw your fund.

The best thing to do by the OP is to contact the support, having multi-accounts and if it is detected by the exchange staff or owner they will freeze your fund because I guess they think that you are an abuser.

Calling the support team is better are more convenient way.
While signing up for any 2fa they will provide a recovery code for the situation like these but if we lose that as well then it is going to be hard.But possible though via contacting the support team and since OP is talking about Binance exchange I hope they will assist the user to recover the access to his account by removing 2FA manually but for that user need to provide all the documents they were asking.
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 09:07:51 AM

Hi to all the community.
So i've started again and wondering if there's something can happen not only with my equipment, but me as well,  how can my relatives receive my funds without getting an access to my binance account, email, 2FA, etc. Is there any service i can use that will be something like a backdoor which i or my relatives can use if something goes wrong?

What's the point making the money if you don't want your family to gain from it in future. Probably this not a good step to take by not letting your family get access to your funds on the Exchange you really need to teach or show them. And secondly binance has even make online trading easier for you and I with all features put in.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:28:49 PM

Hi to all the community.

When it comes to 2af I bet you don't joke with it at all not in any case, because you will be very stranded going through stress in getting your account back. My best advice is to make use of alternatives I think we have Twilio Authy you probably can get it on  Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.authy.authy

Thank me later

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:29:08 AM

There is no back lane that can be used if without 2FA code, it's best you immediately contact the Binance support to help you
can access your Binance account again. But it is mandatory to have an email, if you cannot access your email it may also be
difficult for parties Binance believes that you are the owner of the account.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:29:34 AM

Is there any service i can use that will be something like a backdoor which i or my relatives can use if something goes wrong?
I guess the best way to do for that is to make a list of whom you'll trust your funds incase something happened to you that made you to not be able to access it.
Ofcourse this should be confirmed by the law. So ask for a lawyers help and do the process.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: