Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to Sell LEDU on Dcoin!! Fake Volume?  (Read 733 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 11:21:27 PM

Quite possibly. The coin exchange is known for its fake volumes for completely different coins. I had to deal with her several times, each time I was faced with problems associated with strange order behavior.
When I tried to sell, my order always fell below the price I needed, while the trades were very active, but with the same periodicity in time and small amounts.

What do you expect, the bot are also doing similar things to every coins, they wanted to attract traders to send them the coins
and afterwards those traders will find out that it's a fake volumes and movements,.

They will ends up losing by selling to much cheaper value or withdrawn their
coins paying the transaction fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 11:44:32 PM

Yes DCoin is completely Fake Volume, last year I also experienced the same thing when selling bounty token, but fortunately after I let sell orders up to 2 days the tokens can sold, based on Coingecko LEDU has a low trust score, so I suggest you seem to wait or maybe withdraw your LEDU until there is an exchange other than DCoin
This should be the solution to this problem at the moment. Holding back your LEDU coins will save you the stress than another, a friend also told me about his undeal and was encouraged to hold his coins for another exchange listing of LEDU. Last year, I hold some coins supposedly to be sold on dcoin but were kept till the coins disappeared from radar; E3T.
Did you mean it that E3T disappeared, this is a great lesson although, I sold my E3T as early as the coin got listed on dcoin but was a hard work, order wasn't executed until I immediately picked up one of the low buy order.
Dcoin exchange is not a good one as they uses bot in confusing traders while nothing is really going on in the trade history, never panic of you experience same complains again, what would be better is transfer back your ledu to wallet for future listings on good exchange. 
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:42:44 AM

Yes DCoin is completely Fake Volume, last year I also experienced the same thing when selling bounty token, but fortunately after I let sell orders up to 2 days the tokens can sold, based on Coingecko LEDU has a low trust score, so I suggest you seem to wait or maybe withdraw your LEDU until there is an exchange other than DCoin
This should be the solution to this problem at the moment. Holding back your LEDU coins will save you the stress than another, a friend also told me about his undeal and was encouraged to hold his coins for another exchange listing of LEDU. Last year, I hold some coins supposedly to be sold on dcoin but were kept till the coins disappeared from radar; E3T.
Did you mean it that E3T disappeared, this is a great lesson although, I sold my E3T as early as the coin got listed on dcoin but was a hard work, order wasn't executed until I immediately picked up one of the low buy order.
Dcoin exchange is not a good one as they uses bot in confusing traders while nothing is really going on in the trade history, never panic of you experience same complains again, what would be better is transfer back your ledu to wallet for future listings on good exchange. 
E3T project was overhyped, not good enough and the team aren't really blockchain experts so I don't expect anything good from them, I joined their Airdrop last year and I'm glad I sold off while I can, Dcoin isn't to be blame for this because the project lacks what it takes to be more demanding in the market

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:51:58 AM

Guys from LEDU team already scammed Murat the bounty manager who was managing the campaign for them. So, I guess for now be bit careful trading LEDU.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5253674.msg54897453#msg54897453

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:00:06 PM

It's not just about DCoin. LEDU coin itself is a poor token that most probably being a scam if it can only reach this DCoin fake exchange and having no volume at all in Mercatox. The chart in Coingecko shows the history of just the last two days, is it a new token?
Yeah, LEDU is probably is a scam project, I saw in LEDU bounty that it is tag by BM itself as scam, plus it being listed in a shitty exchange like DCoin so expect some malicious activtiies going around it. But to be sure try contacting the support in order to clarrify the issue.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:51:17 PM

Yeah Dcoin is one of the exchanges that is trying to improve their rating/visibility with fake volume.
Another Exchange that does that which i haven't read in this thread yet is Citex.
Almost everyday at the same time the fake trade happen and the volume rises like crazy, but when you look at the order books, then they very thin.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:41:33 PM

Guys from LEDU team already scammed Murat the bounty manager who was managing the campaign for them. So, I guess for now be bit careful trading LEDU.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5253674.msg54897453#msg54897453
Atleast the campaign manger dare to announce it publicly so people will no more advertise their scam projects.He said tokens will be issued which means the token is already listed on different exchange or on the only exchange mentioned by OP?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
50 Cent

Activity: 519
Merit: 197

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 08:53:29 PM

Bot, bot and bot...
Oh shit,
I was quite worried when trading my assets in the "ghost market".
first, worry if i can't wd my money,
second about vulnerable security,
the third is about "bot" trading to increase fake volume. and other things that in my opinion are not profitable.
I better trade my assets in markets like Binance, Kucoin, OKEX, it is safer.
How about you?

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 09:04:56 PM

I hope you got your tokens by bounty and not purchased, irrespective of how free or cheap a coin gets to you, exchange listed should be considered. Immediately I saw dcoin as the only exchange the coin lost its value. There are alot of terrible exchanges now, they got no good coins, list some coin unofficially and try to attract traders with some fake volume and wash trading. Some will even hold on to your coin if moved there
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 02:58:31 PM

I have 15000 LEDU token to sell.

What are LEDU tokens used for? Why would people need to buy them?  If they have no use case then they are worth nothing and no one will buy them. Except people that will be scammed and will fall on a hype.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:22:57 PM

Bot, bot and bot...
Oh shit,
I was quite worried when trading my assets in the "ghost market".
first, worry if i can't wd my money,
second about vulnerable security,
the third is about "bot" trading to increase fake volume. and other things that in my opinion are not profitable.
I better trade my assets in markets like Binance, Kucoin, OKEX, it is safer.
How about you?
Those exchange that you just mention are more susceptible to hacks, that doesn't mean their security isn't good it's just more money for hackers if they successfully hacked into their systems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: