Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CorionX | Money Evolution is happening right now! Stablecoins & DeFi 🚀  (Read 2527 times)
CorionX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

https://corion.io/corionx/

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 01:27:24 AM

I've been trying to access your website for a few minutes from various OS and I can't, it seems like a WordPress error. How long will it take to solve it? I want to read more about this project.

Good day, Midgard. CorionX team are working on it, they will update us soon. please stay tuned on the telegram group. thank you!

► CorionX ◄ ♦ Money In The Right Direcyion ♦ ► CorionX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CorionX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 01:28:34 AM

We appreciate the support of our community. One of feature is in case of holding of $CORX the staking without lockup:
Holders of the CorionX utility token earn 2.5% quarterly, (10.38% APY) staking rewards without needing to lock up their assets. For more details check out our social media, whitepaper and blog posts #MoneyInTheRightDirection $CORX

https://twitter.com/corionplatform/status/1339188003135229952?s=21

───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube
Midgard

Activity: 201
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 08:10:20 AM

Thank you @CorionX now works smoothly from both OS and any browser. I look forward to seeing how the project evolves Wink
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 04:12:47 PM

Ohh, I don't know why but I can't get access to the website - "There has been a critical error on this website". Does anybody has the same problem?
its that true the website is currently cannot access i also cheked the website and we can look the official telegram many people also ask same , i hope the problem can be resolved as soon as possible by developer ,and let me wait the team work to solving the problem .
CorionX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 08:08:52 PM

Ohh, I don't know why but I can't get access to the website - "There has been a critical error on this website". Does anybody has the same problem?

Hello OlisiAea, Good day!
 Our dev team is working on it as of now, it will be back online soon. thank you for your patients. please join our official telegram group to be updated on this matter.  Cheesy

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 09:47:42 PM

Hello OlisiAea, Good day!
 Our dev team is working on it as of now, it will be back online soon. thank you for your patients. please join our official telegram group to be updated on this matter.  Cheesy
I see now everything works so I the team acted really fast and solved the problem. I'm glad that they are so devoted to the project.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:16:17 PM

I see now everything works so I the team acted really fast and solved the problem. I'm glad that they are so devoted to the project.
of course they will be loyal because they are team Cheesy, btw after I saw this project little I was interested in the staking system they provide because we can get reward 2.5% every 3 months

CorionX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 08:24:42 PM

#CorionX is available to trade on many centralized and decentralized exchanges also like BitMart, Probit, Uniswap and Tokenizer! $CORX is the utility token of #MoneyInTheRightDirection Movement and important part of our mission and vision.
Check out the social posts about it and feel free to share, Retweet and like! #MoneyInTheRightDirection #CorionX

https://twitter.com/corionplatform/status/1341679328292171776?s=21

sidik7

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 08:01:49 AM

of course they will be loyal because they are team Cheesy, btw after I saw this project little I was interested in the staking system they provide because we can get reward 2.5% every 3 months
2.5 % if the token we stake a little token we get a small reward, need the courage to stake a large amount due to several factors such as the value of the token but for the current conditions maybe suggestion is stake corx token because the value of corx is now quite cheap so we can buy more to stake but also attention the risk.
CorionX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 12:14:55 PM

Hello, Bitcointalk Community! 2020 was exciting year for crypto industry & #CorionX community also. We believe in necessity of crypto solutions and are expecting further significant growth in the next couple of years. We wish a Merry & Restful Christmas to everyone. #MoneyInTheRightDirection #CorionX $CORX 🎄

https://twitter.com/corionplatform/status/1342066546718478337?s=21

CorionX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 10:23:35 PM

#Staking is one of the best option to earn further tokens/coins in passive way. Holding of #CorionX offers this with staking without lock-up. The Loyalty Staking Program rewards the token holders with  2.5% staking quarterly based on the usage. #MoneyInTheRightDirection $CORX

https://twitter.com/corionplatform/status/1342749962766057472?s=21

Join our official telegram group to be more updated!  Wink

CorionX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 11:44:33 PM

$CORX staking is so simple & effortless.
Just holding min. $100 worth of $CORX tokens in a self custodian ERC-20 compatible wallet, holders will be distributed 2,5% Loyalty Staking Reward quarterly. $CORX offers many use cases to our community & #Staking is one of this option without lock-up requirement. Our aim to bring further benefits for $CORX token holders. Liquidity lookup & farming will add more use cases soon. For more
Details check out our social media platforms. #MoneyInTheRightDirection

AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 01:53:09 PM

Just holding min. $100 worth of $CORX tokens in a self custodian ERC-20 compatible wallet, holders will be distributed 2,5% Loyalty Staking Reward quarterly. $CORX offers many use cases to our community & #Staking is one of this option without lock-up requirement. Our aim to bring further benefits for $CORX token holders. Liquidity lookup & farming will add more use cases soon. For more
how many tokens does one need to join the stake?I mean the minimum amount and how far has your project progressed? because I rarely see updates on twitter

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 12:23:36 PM

how many tokens does one need to join the stake?I mean the minimum amount and how far has your project progressed? because I rarely see updates on twitter
It's not how many tokens, it's doesn't matter. He say basically $100 in the token, so it can be anything, as long as the total value is $100. That was the minimum amount, simple as that.

CorionX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 03:59:23 PM

Happy new year Bitcointalk community! 2020 was just the beginning of crypto, stablecoin & DeFi adoption. In the next couple years this trend will strenghten rapidly. We continue our job to achieve our mission. #MoneyInTheRightDirection Movement with $CORX is an important part of this aim. Happy New Year for everyone!

https://twitter.com/corionplatform/status/1344557316604047360?s=21

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 01:55:18 PM

Happy new year Bitcointalk community! 2020 was just the beginning of crypto, stablecoin & DeFi adoption. In the next couple years this trend will strenghten rapidly. We continue our job to achieve our mission. #MoneyInTheRightDirection Movement with $CORX is an important part of this aim. Happy New Year for everyone!

https://twitter.com/corionplatform/status/1344557316604047360?s=21

Happy new year to the CorionX team too. I see CorionX cash back program will start this year, can you help me explain about this program, and details of implementation time.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 03:55:15 PM

Happy new year Bitcointalk community! 2020 was just the beginning of crypto, stablecoin & DeFi adoption. In the next couple years this trend will strenghten rapidly.
Happy new year, yes of course, the trend will be more strengthen and I'm sure there will be a new trend will coming, I have a very strong feeling about it.
It just, when it happens, I hope Corionx will continue able to follow the trend, without being left behind.

sidik7

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2021, 10:00:43 PM

Happy new year, yes of course, the trend will be more strengthen and I'm sure there will be a new trend will coming, I have a very strong feeling about it.
It just, when it happens, I hope Corionx will continue able to follow the trend, without being left behind.
at the beginning of the year hopefully also the trend in corx token will increase and the developer and team have a more strategy to get a lot of investors so far corx is still consistent and also hope the corx token can enter many big markets with large trade volumes.
CorionX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 03:15:30 AM

Our main goal to support the crypto adoption all over the world. People can get a unrepeatable opportunity in the next couple of years, but industry needs real collaboration to introduce these assets. #MoneyInTheRightDirection w/ $CORX want to represent this conception.

namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 12:34:10 PM

its really sad to hear that you having bad experiance with ProBit Exchange, but dont worry we will try to list on other Exchange that having good reputation from their user.
for now our IEO is now only available on probit exchange

I think probit exchange is not bad for IEO. ProBit Exchange has a good ranking among the many exchanges on list coinmarketcap.com
Most importantly is the quality of CorionX project, every exchange has its own advantages. Probit isn't too good but not too bad, many projects still succeed on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: