Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Atomars exchange & ADAMANT Messenger bounty campaign  (Read 549 times)
adamant.im (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 12:09:05 PM

In the partnership with Atomars exchange, ADAMANT Messenger is giving away free tokens!

What to do
You can get 0.3 ADM every hour: https://atomars.com/freecoins

About ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT is a decentralized anonymous messenger based on the blockchain system. It’s independent of any governments or corporations, and even developers due to the distributed network infrastructure that contains an open-source code.

Unlike typical P2P and centralized messengers, the blockchain system offers superior security and privacy. What’s more, it provides users with new possibilities such as storing and transferring cryptocurrencies In-Chat with full control of private keys; use ADAMANT as a 2FA solution, exchange cryptocurrency anonymously and bet on Bitcoin rates and more.

The ADAMANT blockchain system belongs to its users. Nobody can control, block, deactivate, restrict or censor accounts. Users take full responsibility for their content, messages, media, and goals and intentions of using the messenger.

Privacy is the main concept of ADAMANT: neither phone numbers nor emails are required. Apps have no access to the contact list or geotags, IPs are hidden from chatters and paranoids can use ADAMANT via Tor.

All the messages are encrypted with the Diffie-Hellman Curve25519, Salsa20, Poly1305 algorithms and signed by SHA-256 + Ed25519 EdDSA. Private keys are never transferred to the network. The sequence of messages and their authenticity is guaranteed by the blockchain.

Apps are available for Web PWA, Tor, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux.

For translators
We offer you 200 ADM, if you translate and make a post in local Bitcointalk thread. Your account should be able to post images. Send a message to U16936600787573108425 ADAMANT account if you are interested.

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 03:07:19 PM

What is the post needed to be translated? If it's a long one then there's no way you should compensate the translator/s for only 2 dollar of your tokens. You should level it on how much worked to be put on. Please provide more details about it.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:54:05 PM

You first have to send me the tokens I earned on your project, until now I have not received a bouny, so I would say the project is dubious, you are already opening several threads on this forum, but I suspect none has yet get something from you

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 03:40:25 AM

You first have to send me the tokens I earned on your project, until now I have not received a bouny, so I would say the project is dubious, you are already opening several threads on this forum, but I suspect none has yet get something from you

The platform was too suspicious and you were right it is really dubious, I hate to say this I tried to sign-up using my
the old account even I already clicked the activation on the spam message the was still not valid, that means there is something
fishy with that platform exchange anyway.
Seng Mangan

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 09:29:27 AM

is this a bounty, are you sure Huh , this is more like a faucet not a bounty
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 03:49:20 PM

ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) price is  0.0119 US$

(24/1.25)*0.3*0.0119=0.068544 $ max per day

for the translation you offer 200 ADM
200*0.0119=2.38 $

I think you need to increase rewards, at least make them 10 times more, otherwise I see no reason to participate

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
50 Cent

Activity: 519
Merit: 197

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:34:33 PM

yes, i gree with you, this thread is not bounty campaign, but faucet only.
OP need a specific campaign like signature, social media bounty, article, etc,
but nothing here.

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:20:12 AM

yes, i gree with you, this thread is not bounty campaign, but faucet only.
OP need a specific campaign like signature, social media bounty, article, etc,
but nothing here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0

That is the right board for this announcement as like it belongs to this one. Maybe OP is not aware of this service some exchanges already offering that kind of faucet/ airdrop services and it is not a bounty. So they need to move this thread to the right place to avoid to create the confusion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: