Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How possible is it to make a living trading cryptocurrencies alone?  (Read 890 times)
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:05:36 PM

Yes, if you know how to trade, it's the way to growing your bag, making enough amount to live by it. Tho, you need a lot of time for chart reading, trade back and forth in tiny amount of profits just for sure it wasn't risky. So, as long as you have time, yes its possible to make a living by trading cryptocurrencies alone.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 07:54:15 PM

I heard that there are professional traders who do this for a living so yes  many expert in trading are doing this as a full time job, but this people already acquire years of experience before they can be doing this as a full time job, this is not advisable for newbies, you have to go learn it in details.
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:49:06 PM

How possible is it? Very possible that you could earn a decently amount as a trader to completely live off by doing that job. The secret is: don't be greedy when you're a trader. Looking for the safest trade instead of doing margin with high leverage when you knew nothing about it.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:25:58 PM

Can someone make it trading only altcoins?

of course you can. because i did it. even i started from a little money, but i got a big profit in the end. learned some knowledge about trading in altcoins from some experts is the best way. because they have so many experience on it. but be careful, trading on altcoins can give you a big profit in a short time, but also give you a big loss in no time.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:43:47 PM

I know a lot of people who are full time traders and they make it. As long as you know how to trade with less risk and read charts, you can earn steadily. But it is not easy as it's said. Trading will always be risky since the market is unpredictable. Experience and sufficient knowledge in technical analysis is a must.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:50:47 PM

It is possible to make trading only altcoins, because there are already many successful experienced traders trading only on altcoins.
But getting to that stage is certainly not easy, it takes a lot of practice. And also for newbies who are new to trading at altcoins,
better avoid new altcoins. Because trading new altcoins carries a much higher risk.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:02:33 AM

It possible, trust me i see lot of people can make a living just with trading in cryptocurrency
But to reach that fase ofcourse they already learn everyday in their life and we never know how much and how big their loss dont just see what they got we never knew how they struggle their fight to reach that financial freedom 61
Not just for you, i still try to learn all about trading in cryptocurrency, learn technical analysis and i hope i can be like them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: