Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal and Mastercard are very close to integrate crypto’s payments!!!  (Read 452 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2072
Merit: 171

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:48:24 PM

The easier it is the more people will use it, so I see this as a big win. They have a good repuation (well most of) and giving people access in a uncomplicated manner can just be good to support the global acceptance rate
Are you referring to PayPal as a company? Unfortunately this company has no single reputation when talking about companies about to venture into cryptocurrency, this company had done evil to her customers including myself about my pending transactions. Their support service is the worst among all others. MasterCard is what am happy for coming into the cryptocurrency space because they actually have their reputation built solidly and their presence will help grow global adoption.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 07:07:09 PM

I think it's better for people to have the opportunity to use this "crutch" from PayPal. It is obvious that everything will happen there through verification and blah blah blah.
But, the main point that I see in all this is that there will be more trust in bitcoin and cryptocurrency after this function is implemented.
I am sure PayPal will somehow advertise it, which may push people to use cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██