Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CMC: Top DeFi Tokens by Market Capitalization  (Read 759 times)
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:56:16 PM

Coinmarketcap now has a display for DeFi Tokens by Market Capitalization.
(https://coinmarketcap.com/defi/)
It's just how they define tokens to be DeFi though, And do you think it's a complete list or something is missing? I think this is great though, specially for those who are not familiar with this new hype is crypto market, so good job CZ (although sometimes I think he is becoming too powerful!).

Most of people already familiar with defi project even they investing on IEOs run by Defi projects. Cause  Most of defi project showed brilliant success on their IEOs. For example recent defi project oikos got successful with so much fund raised. Besides dia data, terra credit etc are also in the list of success because of they are belong to defi project
Your research is like mine. These DeFi projects are also my favorite. I didn't miss any of these projects. Most of the promising project is DIA data but I missed. Oikos is also a good project but they didn't treat the bounty hunters well. I'm very excited to see the Terra credit future. I'm short time Terracredit project has a good allocation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:02:43 PM

It's just how they define tokens to be DeFi though, And do you think it's a complete list or something is missing? I think this is great though, specially for those who are not familiar with this new hype is crypto market, so good job CZ (although sometimes I think he is becoming too powerful!).

Absolutely sir, it's a best decision by cmc to let people know about defi projects. Altcoins were about to dead but when defi project able to make good hyip. Now defi is become so reliable and demandful. Around most of defi projects have got successful with a large number of investors and traders. Hope defi keep continue this hyip and present us a new altcoins world like 2017

Sadly only defi projects that might just go up. I can see some other altcoins are left not growing which many of us have been holding since the last 2017. I have some that isn't actually moving up but go down instead. There are some projects that I never thought would really become legit but was pumped for now.

Aave have been very bullish today. I guess the rest of the holders of the old tokens are dumping for this project.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:51:23 AM

It is nice to see that coinmarketcap has the feature to show top defi coins/tokens.
Chainlink is on the first position of defi top 10, this is no wonder because chainlink is #5 on the global cryptocurrency rank.
I am sure there will be more defi projects created in the future, and thanks because cmc feature, now we can monitor it.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 04:34:43 AM

The Defi program is still new, Defi has indeed attracted the attention of the public at this time and many investors have taken part in the top Defi projects, plus the list of Defi Projects that have been released by Binance CZ can make it easier for those who want to choose and invest in them . but I am worried that after seeing the Defi YAM project, UBI ends with Scamed, I feel that this will still happen again with other new Defi projects.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 07:40:49 AM

With this we can see the potential projects on the defi ecosystem that has truly have significant used and not just a pump and dump scheme. Many tokens are now being traded on uniswap and some of them are really shitcoin and has no use. Im starting to think that most of them are just money grabber, so with the help of cmc we can filter those scam projects ahead and investors and traders can review which are really potential one.

cengat

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 08:07:36 AM

Speaking of Cz - he surely is one of the most powerful men in crypto industry (Which is on pace of constant growth for past like 10 years).
But at least we can see his influence is positive overall
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1232

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:49:59 AM

Their listing on coinmarketcap is not exhaustive. I prefer to use coingecko because they update more quickly and fully even the crypto scams and they offer brief explanations and advice on trading them.
CryptoTradeOne

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:54:58 AM

Yes, in fact, the list on coinmarketcap does not seem to be exhaustive, but after analyzing several Resources, I came to the conclusion that it is as complete as possible.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:12:22 AM

Coinmarketcap takes a very long time to load, especially from the phone, they need to fix it, recently I have been using their competitors.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:16:44 AM

Their listing on coinmarketcap is not exhaustive. I prefer to use coingecko because they update more quickly and fully even the crypto scams and they offer brief explanations and advice on trading them.
I prefer to use Coinmarketcap because the site has everything I need and it will definitely be a lot more accurate than Coingecko. However, Coinkecko updates new coins very quickly, which attracts a lot of people to come. Of course, everyone will have different choices but I prefer the top Defi at CMC because it's transparent and really detailed.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
CryptoTradeOne

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:47:59 AM

how many people there will be, so many opinions.  I'm comfortable with coinmarketcap and prefer to stay on it.  about adding new coins, I don't see a problem, not always everything new goes to the top
Lantind

Activity: 2268

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:57:34 AM

Yes, in fact, the list on coinmarketcap does not seem to be exhaustive, but after analyzing several Resources, I came to the conclusion that it is as complete as possible.
For the coinmarketcap site it can be included in the complete category provided the list is provided, although it is not included in the most complete category, but everyone will also be very helpful when using coinmarketcap to check the list of tokens and coins there to be used as an additional reference.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 12:01:50 PM

For the coinmarketcap site it can be included in the complete category provided the list is provided, although it is not included in the most complete category, but everyone will also be very helpful when using coinmarketcap to check the list of tokens and coins there to be used as an additional reference.
well, currently with the existence of coinmarketcap it can provide very clear information on an existing cryptocurrency, for example when the price of a pump occurs, we can all find out information that is directly connected to twitter from the project so that we can quickly find out what is happening.

STUDENTCOIN