Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope this helps new crypto investors, do not hesitate to read  (Read 577 times)
Bitbtc8 (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:06:29 AM
Merited by Phoenix_PROG (4), tk808 (3)

Many members must have spread this countless time on this forum before, we need to keep doing this because of the new users joining this forum almost everyday, There are some do and don't that newbies need to avoid if they want to buy coins, this are few warnings from me

1. Beware of low marketcap coins, they are more profitable but less reliable, they can die real fast

2. Forget website designs and max supply, focus more on real use case (utility) than anything else

3. Make sure teams are really who they claim they are and make sure they have two or more knowledge about crypto

4. I prefer well know coins or project, it doesn't have to be old altcoins, for example Wazirx token, Tezos, Comp, Cartesi, these coins are popular and new but still popular

5. Stay away from projects that are listed on rubbish exchanges, these exchanges are token killers with wash trades and fake volumes, e.g p2pb2b, exmarket, latoken, vindax.

6. For trading lessons or try outs be more friendly with top exchanges, they have better interface, highest volumes and highest liquidity

7. You want to make profits and you don't want to wait too long? I suggest IEO, make sure you follow top exchanges social media groups to stay updated about new IEO, especially binance and kucoin, it's always profitable

8. The best time to buy bags of coins and tokens is when bear attack the market, do not buy coins and tokens when price is surging or pumping.

9. Check projects github, make sure it's active and well updated from time to time, you can easily spot bad projects through their github, some don't even have GitHub

10. Crypto investment is risky, always invest what you can afford to lose, we are all humans and we can never tell what will happen between a project team in future, anything can happen.

I hope this helps

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:31:20 AM

Good complied list though, but I don't agree with IEO because its still risky in crypto investments, better try day trading than investing on an unknown project.If you can buy tokens from top exchanges then it might give you chance to make profits but if you miss the perfect time the token value will be dumped and you need to wait too long to recover from it.
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:00:12 AM

Good complied list though, but I don't agree with IEO because its still risky in crypto investments, better try day trading than investing on an unknown project.If you can buy tokens from top exchanges then it might give you chance to make profits but if you miss the perfect time the token value will be dumped and you need to wait too long to recover from it.
Hm you did have a point, IEO can't be trusted but if the IEO is on binance or okex and Kucoin you will definitely make some profits in a short time, those IEO projects only takes minutes before the whole tokens got sold out, there is assurance of 2x upward

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NewRanger

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 08:20:15 AM

Many members must have spread this countless time on this forum before, we need to keep doing this because of the new users joining this forum almost everyday, There are some do and don't that newbies need to avoid if they want to buy coins, this are few warnings from me

1. Beware of low marketcap coins, they are more profitable but less reliable, they can die real fast

when we picking up project with low marketcap we must really analize it well. as you said it can die fastly, but if we truely find good project with low market cap we will find next gems that will give us huge profit.

8. The best time to buy bags of coins and tokens is when bear attack the market, do not buy coins and tokens when price is surging or pumping.
dont tempted with cheap price when market crashing. many people said its be best time to fill our bag, but in fact we still have minus floating when buying in unpopular and have less quality.
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:24:29 AM

when we picking up project with low marketcap we must really analize it well. as you said it can die fastly, but if we truely find good project with low market cap we will find next gems that will give us huge profit.

dont tempted with cheap price when market crashing. many people said its be best time to fill our bag, but in fact we still have minus floating when buying in unpopular and have less quality.
That's not the way I captured what OP is saying, I think it's still referring to top altcoins that are over priced or too costly, I can't invest in COMP DeFi project presently because the price per token is too high, I can start buying if price dumps big

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 08:33:02 AM

I'm quite familiar with those types of discussions when it comes to different investments in coins. The low market volume wouldn't be reliable enough and would succeed unless you are the developer and you would dump the coins in the market. This is why most of the unknown coins are shitcoins in general and would only benefit the developers.

I hope that people would actually read these types of threads for their own benefit. Some people just invest their money when they see an "easy" profit with these ones. Being able to afford to lose would benefit you in the long term for sure because people are taking "smart" risks as well.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:34:56 AM

I don’t like the first point. There are a lot of good coins with very small capitalization and I buy them very often because there is work on the development of the project. such coins can bring 1000 percent profit

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:38:29 AM

When I was new in crypto I had to learn all of this on my own and had experienced a lot of ups and downs and I think it is all worth it. This is worth reading if you are new to crypto because some people are easily attracted to projects they hear that can give then an "X" amount of profit if they invest. Crypto is not a magic that can provide you such profit without taking a huge amount of risk.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:38:53 AM

Hm you did have a point, IEO can't be trusted but if the IEO is on binance or okex and Kucoin you will definitely make some profits in a short time, those IEO projects only takes minutes before the whole tokens got sold out, there is assurance of 2x upward
Trustworthy or not to the IEO also depends on what exchange is taking place, if IEO is held on a bad exchange, then obviously it cannot be trusted because the benefits will also not exist, but it is different from the IEO that takes place at the top exchange such as Binance, Okex and Kucoin, the average IEO there can benefit everyone who follows it.
Agree, joining IEO project you have to be really careful about choosing project, only select IEO projects made on large Exchange, like Binance, Kucoin or Okex, besides that you should stay away from the garbage IEO project. Actually new investors have a lot of information about this, I think they must read information from this forum before starting investing in IEO project.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:41:38 AM

That's not the way I captured what OP is saying, I think it's still referring to top altcoins that are over priced or too costly, I can't invest in COMP DeFi project presently because the price per token is too high, I can start buying if price dumps big
waiting price correction to get best price was good effort we can do to minimize risk involved. dont trapped in FOMO , if we dont loss our money when buying on peak. many coins that make us miss the train, we impatient when see this. if we want  to minimize the risk we must wait it to corrected.
Eco_111

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:55:57 AM

I don’t like the first point. There are a lot of good coins with very small capitalization and I buy them very often because there is work on the development of the project. such coins can bring 1000 percent profit
The first point is very clear and understanding, OP said low marketcap coins are more profitable but more risky than top altcoins, for newbies this is the best advice you can pass on. It's left for newbies to make a choice
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:59:24 AM

The first point is very clear and understanding, OP said low marketcap coins are more profitable but more risky than top altcoins, for newbies this is the best advice you can pass on. It's left for newbies to make a choice
Yeah, you're right. Low ranking coins or new altcoins contain a greater risk than other coins. For a newbie, they better avoid investing in those coins for their own safety. First of all, they don't have enough experience to know how to invest in those high-risk projects. Undoubtedly, those projects can generate hundred percent of profits however the risks are great as well! My advice for newbie is investing in top coins and top altcoins only until you have enough confident and experience to go with low ranking coins or new altcoins.

125koolkheart

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 09:10:11 AM

Thank you for this.. It's really helpful. I will be looking forward to more posts by you. I want to ask if you give signals on possible alts to buy and when to sell them.
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1205

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:19:19 AM

Yeah, you're right. Low ranking coins or new altcoins contain a greater risk than other coins. For a newbie, they better avoid investing in those coins for their own safety. First of all, they don't have enough experience to know how to invest in those high-risk projects. Undoubtedly, those projects can generate hundred percent of profits however the risks are great as well! My advice for newbie is investing in top coins and top altcoins only until you have enough confident and experience to go with low ranking coins or new altcoins.

Problem with newbies investing in BTC, ETH and other high ranking coins is that they (newbies) expect high gains (10x and more) which is hard to get with those coins. But that's with everything where people can invest their money: the higher the risk, the higher is potential profit/loss. People that invest should always have that on their mind.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Claudio99

Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:26:08 AM

Thank you for this.. It's really helpful. I will be looking forward to more posts by you. I want to ask if you give signals on possible alts to buy and when to sell them.
Signals are risky, even investment analysts are misleading too, better use cases and good utility should be the main reasons for you to invest in any coins, you are the boss of yourself, do not walk in others shadows, be willing to learn and learn over again then many things that are shady to you about crypto will become more clearing

memed97

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:37:15 AM

Hello Mate, predicting signals on Altcoin is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand, because anyone will be very difficult in providing predictions of market conditions, even experienced people can experience losses at a time he never expected, so don't just ask because it also will not help you much, but multiply reading and learning and practice so that you will better understand what you ask here.
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:49:33 AM

It's wise to stay away from any market predictions, I started my crypto journey through prediction websites and crypto analysts on social media, it doesn't end well, find ways to deal with crypto yourself, through learning of course, this is the only right path

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:11:46 AM

This would be a really helpful since it also indicates the possible threats that is available to all vulnerable users. Every user needs to read this from time to time to not forget what are efficient steps that we can take before investing on different Alternate Coins. Investing is a big decision that needs to be made since it will be involving your own money and we need to follow safe guidelines so we do not just throw our money away.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:13:38 AM

It’s good for newbie investors, you are really well said that's why like to read that's type of post, I think at this time DeFi project future is good, now investor invest that's type of project also i like Defi project...
Yes DeFi projects are good choice for newbies who have some money to spare, presently I can say that ROI is certainly if you choose good DeFi project to invest on, the HYPe isn't going to die off very soon and it's possible that DeFi will bring new market surge into crypto space this year

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 11:13:15 AM

You have stated well and it is very educative; but for me, i think it doesn't matter if a project is popular or not; what matters is if it adds value to the crypto hemisphere, one thing certain is that, as long as a projects offer a realistic and good product, with good hype, chances of success are high. Also, as newbies; the first thing you have to remember that investment is a risk, be it crypto currency investment or outside the blockchain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: