Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for new early-stage start-up projects  (Read 357 times)
VictorProsh

Activity: 475
Merit: 2

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 10:37:57 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2020, 01:29:46 AM by VictorProsh

For those who want to use the services of this company, I would advise you to read my essay so that you do not waste time on chatting.

I sent a letter

Decentralized financial assets are required for decentralized stock exchanges.
     B On Time nactoyaschee in kpipto valyutnom mipe net of any one sort pesheniya coxpaneniya and kpeditovaniya kpipto valyuty (financovyx aktivov) would kotopye ne zaviceli From cpekylyativnogo kypca BITKOYHA, yppavlyaemogo ocnovnymi vladeltsami ego and ego kotopym ochen vygodna yppavlyaemaya volatilnoct.
    I suggest that I have a solution to crediting a cryptocurrency by depositing currencies. If you can realize the idea of ​​my project in life, then become the leader of a new economic system.
http://prosh.ru/smartcontract.html
got an answer

Good day, Victor.

My name is Egor Kopbyt, I am the manager of connections with potential projects. Fond OWL Capital was cozdan opytnymi ychactnikami kpipo-pynka in nashy komandy vxodyat people takie kak Alekcey Antonov - cozdatel vcemipno izvectnoy ceti SONM, Anti Danilevcky - cozdatel platfopmy KICKICO, a takzhe Dzhoi Kpyg - Shout of komandy fonda Pantera Capital.

We can realize the idea of ​​your project by means of investments. Today we work with a group of high net value investors with an average check starting from $ 50,000 per person.

However, we do not take a percentage of the project's investments, but we work for a fixed board.

Are you ready to work on these terms?

I didn’t understand you. Do you want to receive from me for the promotion of the project or to receive from investors for your work, attracting the financing of the project?

Our services for the use of funds are paid, Victor. The facility is suitable for travel and pitching in front of investors, and we also handle all legal questions so that we can send you a safe deposit box.

I agree with you that any work should be paid, but after that, when it will be done.

Viktor, we have our own rules, in the Western market no one pays for work due to the fact of fulfillment.

There is a variant of payment of the amount by avancom.

Submit a note of expenses on the search for investors for the financing of my project.

Victor, how do you imagine this? We don’t allow ourselves to take care of our personal expenses, you will pay very much for the service of adding funds to your project. It seems to me that you are doubting in our company, please, have you studied our portfolio and our team?

Yes, I looked at your website and your team, but how do I understand Mr. Ivanov can himself make any project, if he is interested. By zhe in cvoyu ocheped ppedlozhili ppo invectipovat vashi poicki invectopov yes zhe ne vzglyanyv and ne ppochitav cam ppoekt chto cvidetelctvyet chto unto you vco pavno kakoy ppoekt just to platili dengi za vashy paboty, IT'S HOW you ponimaete ne vyzyvaet bolshogo dovepiya in vashey kompetentsii.

We are not going to show any effort without realizing that a potential client is not able to realize his intentions. I suggest not to waste any more time if you are not interested in looking for it.

As it is clear from the list, people just want to work, so decide by yourself whether it is worthwhile to verify a similar brand.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: