Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen tomorrow when the stock markets worldwide crash again?  (Read 475 times)
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 05:48:24 AM

What do you think will happen tomorrow with the BTC (up or down?) if the stock markets worldwide crash again?

I am afraid that the BTC will then go towards 3k or even less. The altcoins will hit it even harder.

I dont know what i should do today, sell all my altcoins?

I suggest that if your at loss just hold it. Refrain from making any unnecessary trading. There is no good thing on trading at loss or selling just because the value might go down again. Especially if its altcoins since they are mosr prone on crashing and sometime dying off due to market volatility. Imagine a big firm, makerdao is experiencing huge loss and possible shut down due to craash. But if you have some btc, I suggest dont make such activity.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2020, 10:10:59 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2020, 08:23:38 PM by xiboothrezi

What do you think will happen tomorrow with the BTC (up or down?) if the stock markets worldwide crash again?
If this happens globally, like the previous crashes, it will definitely affect the crypto market, but that is only temporary because yesterday we can see a pretty good development in the crypto market, while the stock market has not fully recovered. So don't worry too much, the crypto market will surely recover in its own way.

I am afraid that the BTC will then go towards 3k or even less. The altcoins will hit it even harder.
If you're scared, just wait and see until there are good signs, but make sure you are not late and have done a maximum analysis. Discussing with experienced people about it will be more effective than asking random opinions.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 01:33:31 PM

Seems your fear didnt't come to past as the price of bitcoin is headed $7K. There are already speculations on the drug for treating the Covid-19, this ought to be some sign of relief to the market. The cryptocurrency market should do very well in the event of another chaos in the stock market.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 10:24:47 PM

In my opinion, everyone is ready for the fact that bitcoin can collapse to 3000. If the stock market collapses,
then I am sure that bitcoin will follow after it. This is not a big deal, once again we will get very attractive prices for the purchase of cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 10:31:57 PM

From the look of things, it doesnt appear like the stock market will crush further, it seems at its bottom already.
Even oil has gone lowest in ages @ 18$, which tells you that bitcoin is valuable and solid.

Countries are preparing fiat offers to improve stock markets, and things will only get better i am sure.
Dyor and be sure before all decisions.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 04:12:25 PM

I think the stock market has fell quite enough and the crypto space wasn't left out as well. But assuming it does again, there is every tendency that crypto will fall, remain stable or even surge; it's funny but that's how unpredictable this space can be as no one can accurately state what will happen. Crypto took a hit when the pandemic got worst but it is gradually coming up but one shouldn't be too quick to judge. As for your altcoins, it depends on the ones you are holding and how good they are, if it's major altcoins you might consider to hold but if you do not trust it well enough, you might sell off.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:39:54 PM

The crypto market is already known as a market that has no reference and price terms. everything is regulated by traders. anything can happen today and in the future. then you must really take the right decision if you do not want to lose the assets you have now. because your decision now will determine your destiny in the future. then please study before making a decision because the crypto market can experience something that we cannot expect.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:38:08 PM

A lot of people who has tried to predict many things in the crypto space most especially the price of Bitcoin also ends up not predicting the right thing, so it would be better you let go of any predictions.
However, no one wishes for any market to crash be it crypto or stock because in whichever way, it is people's Investment, but should it happen, then I think much attention would be channelled to the crypto space starting with Bitcoin. And we all know that when a coin is highly paid attention to, it will likely grow more in price; this is might be caused by people looking for a way to limit their losses. On the other hand, depending on what caused the market crash, crypto can still be affected, I think that's what happened during the height of the pandemic.
Lastly, hold good altcoins such that, when they fall in price due to market crash, they will also join others to rise in price during a market uptrend.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:28:39 PM

The crypto market is already known as a market that has no reference and price terms. everything is regulated by traders. anything can happen today and in the future. then you must really take the right decision if you do not want to lose the assets you have now. because your decision now will determine your destiny in the future. then please study before making a decision because the crypto market can experience something that we cannot expect.
It was not following the stock market nor gold market too. crypto stand with its own legs and there was nothing that can dictate crypto. BTW when the stock market has been decreasing a lot and crypto was still very stable compared with the stock market. that has proven crypto has no correlation with it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: