Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2020, 04:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bounty still kind of worth on 2020?  (Read 11547 times)
spain cool

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:34:13 PM

We all know that we can get free bucks on these "bounties" since a long time ago. But today, is it still worth it hence there are so many cryptocurrencies like millions of them I i'm correct.
I wonder for you guys who always participate in bounties, I really want to know your portfolio's.

Pls no shitpost here for your signature campaign thing so people know your real opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qazgroup

Activity: 938
Merit: 20

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:41:34 PM

We all know that we can get free bucks on these "bounties" since a long time ago. But today, is it still worth it hence there are so many cryptocurrencies like millions of them I i'm correct.
I wonder for you guys who always participate in bounties, I really want to know your portfolio's.

Pls no shitpost here for your signature campaign thing so people know your real opinion.
Everyone who participates in bounty campaigns knows that the market is not the same anymore, it was so good few years ago that we were able to earn 500 to 1000 easily from each campaign but now even if you get something out of a campaign you feel happy also do nit forget that there were dozens of scams, rewards not paid and reduction in reward type of problems being faced in bounty world and those that stop the project due to failure in raising funds is a separate category where bounty hunters do not get anything despite working for weeks.
Personally i keep participating in campaigns but the volume is very low nowadays, i still hope good times will be back.

▄▄▄   ▀■  KittieFIGHT  ■▀       Real time dapp game   ▄▄▄
Cryptokitties Combat MMO With Lending Protocol Jackpots
■  Twitter  ■  Facebook  ■  Telegram  ■  Reddit  ■  Discord  ■
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:52:14 PM

Yes, it is! But you have to work hard, participate in many various campaigns. I give you a good example! Today I checked my ETH wallets and I found out that one of the past campaigns - Jarvis send me 5000 tokens. Now I look and the value is after months of waiting around 1000 dollars!  Cool

spain cool

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 07:00:31 PM

Everyone who participates in bounty campaigns knows that the market is not the same anymore, it was so good few years ago that we were able to earn 500 to 1000 easily from each campaign but now even if you get something out of a campaign you feel happy also do nit forget that there were dozens of scams, rewards not paid and reduction in reward type of problems being faced in bounty world and those that stop the project due to failure in raising funds is a separate category where bounty hunters do not get anything despite working for weeks.
Personally i keep participating in campaigns but the volume is very low nowadays, i still hope good times will be back.
Especially the signature campaign. There are so many people who joined the campaign, yes as far i know this is the easiest job. But, for me from a different perspective as a potential investor, I would ran to Google and find a freshly picked top and recommended ICO's.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1330
Merit: 265

Base Protocol: Baseprotocol.org

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 07:14:46 PM

Just stay positive I am hopeful that as the overall crypto market will improve at the same time new projects will also flourish and as a result we will also see new and successful bounty camapigns. It is like as more money will flow into the market the people will make more profit and then they will be happy to invest in new projects and hence more bounty campaigns will pay to hunters.
In last 2 years as there was low or no profits for majority of people in the market hence new projects struggled to raise decent funds and they failed even before starting and that is why many bounty campaigns failed as well.

#                  
                #########              
              #############            
           ##################(        
         #########        ######      
          ,####. ,###.      ######/    
    ###      #* ########,    ########  
 ########,      ##########   .#########/
#  #########      ########*  #########
#((* #########,     ,###,  ########* ///
#((((/  #########    ############  ////*
#((((///* #########. .########/ ////////
 ((((////**  ###############  ((///////.
   /(////****, ##########( (((((/////  
      ///*******  #####  (((((((///    
        **********, # ///(((((((      
           ********/ ////(((((        
             ,*****/ ////((.          
                ***/ ////              
                  */ /.    

[ Website ]                    
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram

#                  
                #########              
              #############            
           ##################(        
         #########        ######      
 ########,      ##########   .#########/
#((* #########,     ,###,  ########* ///
        **********, # ///(((((((      
           ********/ ////(((((        
             ,*****/ ////((.          
                ***/ ////              
                  */ /.    

Denies Distro

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 07:29:06 PM

now it's very difficult to find a campaign that actually pays (except for signature bitcoin payment), I followed altcoin signature campaign a few months ago and the result is that campaign seems to be a scam because they have no intention of paying bounty participants, who made it sad that campaign was already listed on exchange, so actually it is not worth to participate bounty campaign in 2020 but if you join campaign activity is only to fill the time and dare to take risk of being scammed etc. I think it's still worth it.

target
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1036

UNICAP-CRYPTO EXCHANGE-TRADED FUND DeFi Ecosystem

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 07:36:10 PM

Since the time when exchanges bribes every team of every ETH they have collected from ICO, it gets harder for a project token to be listed on exchanges.  Its not worth joining, you will only be holding the tokens while they are not listed anywhere but forkdelta.

There are few that had some success but the price can quickly take a dive just when its listed on an exchange and you as a bounty hunter will collect dust as usual. WE collect it every time though.

Balladtony77

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 07:39:14 PM

To find answer to your question you can do research on bounties that came out this year, some are rewarding for bounty hunters already so far and presently I can still see some interesting bounty projects, you need to work hard and not rely on any project as sometimes the team might be the mean type

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram      |
lixer

Activity: 1246
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:53:01 PM

It’s still good, though it might not be the same if you’re to compare it with the earlier days. Well, there will always be changes in everything as time goes on, and bounties are nothing different. But like I have said, it is still profitable, you will have to work hard and write good posts as much as you can. Everything is about being ready to work for what you want, nothing comes for free, when you work hard you will surely get what you have as a target.

Another thing you have to worry about is getting good projects to work with, but that is purely beyond our control. So, exactly we can do about all these hassles? Simply you may switch to BTC based signature campaigns where there would be definite rewards for your time and efforts but you must need to be fit in all means to get a slot there unlike most bounties.

Betnomi.300%..
█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██▄

▀▀█▀███████████▀█▀▀
▄▄█▄███████████▄█▄▄
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▀
█▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▄█
▄▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▄
▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀
█▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▄█
▄▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▄
▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
UP
TO
.20%..
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██▄

▀▀█▀███████████▀█▀▀
▄▄█▄███████████▄█▄▄
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▀
█▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▄█
▄▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▄
▀█▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀
█▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▄█
▄▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▄
▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
.100%..
RAKEBACK

████   ████
..Play now!..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 1540
Merit: 598

Blender Wallet

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:00:52 PM

^ The reason why I stopped joining bounty hunters because your potential for gaining profit is very slim, if ever there is, it has a big difference compared before. You can still profit but not just like before, before even joining airdrop is too profitable but now, it's just wasting your time.
Nevertheless, not all projects are the same, I heard my friend that he has earned profit but it's almost two years before the hit to the exchange. The problem of the newly launched project they won't survive, probably because, they are not useful in the ecosystem or probably existing idea.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████

████

████

████

████
     ▄▄▄ ▄▄███▄▄
    ███ ▄██████▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██ ▄██████  ▄████▄
   ▐█ ▄███████████████   █▄
   █ ▄█████████████▀▀  ▄███
   ▌▄████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████▀▀ ▄
███████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄██
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
        ▀██████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀
               █▀
..Blender..
..W A L L E T
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████

████

████

████

████
[BTC
  BTC
BTC
Full control
over your funds
             ▄▄████▄▄
         ▄▄████████████▄▄
      ▄██████████ █████████▄
█▀█▄▄▄███████████ █▀█▀██████
▀▀▀         ▀████      ▀████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄    █ ████  ████
     ▄▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀█        ███
     █▄█   ▀▀▀▀▀█ █████  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄██
   ▄▄▄     ▄█████ █▄█▄████
   █▄█▀▀▀▀███████ ██████▀
            ▀████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
].ANONYMOUS...............
.SEGWIT ADDRESSES..
.TRUSTED.....................
// /.
       ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████▀▀▀▀█████▄
    ████▀        ▀▀███▄
   ███▀            ▀███  █▄
  ▐███              ▀▀▀▄███
  ▐███            ▄▄▄████▀
  ▀▀▀      ▄▄▄██████▀▀▄
███████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄██
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
        ▀██████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀
               █▀
From the creators of
Blender.io
gabbie2010

Activity: 1400
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:17:24 PM

To find answer to your question you can do research on bounties that came out this year, some are rewarding for bounty hunters already so far and presently I can still see some interesting bounty projects, you need to work hard and not rely on any project as sometimes the team might be the mean type
You nailed it here with your comment as in the only means of earning reasonable amount of bucks in bounty campaign is doing a through research with reference to cartesi bounty campaign which is one of the most successful bounty campaign this year, their team had done a wonderful job hunters who promoted that project will surely earn some bucks, in fact that coin had been listed in Binance while payment of token is done in batches of course scanning through the bounty thread I had one or two promising projects that worth promoting.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
 ▄▀▀▄▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀█ █
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄▄█▄▀
█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
█             █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█         ▀▀  █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
███▀  ▀█████▀  ▀███
▀▄▄   █████   ▄▄▀
▀▀▄█████▄▀▀
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀  ▄▀▄▄█ █▄▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄
▀▄  ▄▀           ▀▄  ▄▀
▀▄▄▀           ▀▄▄▀
[.
.Play Now.
]
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 11:18:34 PM

Especially the signature campaign. There are so many people who joined the campaign, yes as far i know this is the easiest job. But, for me from a different perspective as a potential investor, I would ran to Google and find a freshly picked top and recommended ICO's.
Did you know that? HEX participants have been getting a very nice amount as their payment and even OIKOS project has paid a legendary member with around $500 for 2 month of campaigns? Just visit the bounty thread and do your own research and that's more than enough to see is it worth or not.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Genemind

Activity: 1330
Merit: 313

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 11:22:12 PM

There might be some bounties that are worth joining and had paid their participants with a good reward, but these bounties are hidden gem. Just keep on joining campaigns you think has potential. It's difficult to tell which project will be successful since the majority of the project is struggling during their crowdfunding.

Bounties today is not as rewarding as it was last 2017.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Renampun

Activity: 1036
Merit: 111

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 11:36:04 PM

to me, bounties still profitable...
you can make me as an example. now I join the Bitvest signature campaign and get paid Bitcoin, Bitvest pays their signature hunters every week. joining a campaign that pays Bitcoin is very profitable. You can still find a paid campaign, just be sure and fulfill every rule bounty that applies.

pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 11:41:03 PM

to me, bounties still profitable...
you can make me as an example. now I join the Bitvest signature campaign and get paid Bitcoin, Bitvest pays their signature hunters every week. joining a campaign that pays Bitcoin is very profitable. You can still find a paid campaign, just be sure and fulfill every rule bounty that applies.
I think what he hopes is to want to participate in bounty campaigns that have payments using tokens so that they can get a lot of results if it is successful, but when participating in bounty campaigns such as bitvest signature campaigns must have a high rank and the results given are very few and according I was not very valuable.
LogitechMouse

Activity: 1176
Merit: 349

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 12:20:38 AM

Different people = different experiences and different opinions regarding this.

Probably for some who are still joining bounties right now and still get some rewards then they will say that it is still worth it even though there are numerous scams out there. On the other hand for those who joined the bounties but they always end up getting scammed, they will say that it is not worth it anymore.

I just visited my MEW wallet by the time I'm posting it and I saw that I still have around ~$300 worth of tokens there. I went to where I can sell it and there is little to no volume to those exchanges so in the end I will wait for a long time before I can sell it.

ahyadinnn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 12:39:45 AM

I think what he hopes is to want to participate in bounty campaigns that have payments using tokens so that they can get a lot of results if it is successful, but when participating in bounty campaigns such as bitvest signature campaigns must have a high rank and the results given are very few and according I was not very valuable.
payment using tokens in my opinion is not quite profitable, even though their project has entered the market and has a price, it still gets a little, because so many participants who join, in contrast to payment using bitcoin they will pay every post made, but their rules very difficult

███████
  ▀▀
▀▀▀███
       ███
█████▄▄    ▄▄▄
   ▄▄██
██  ▀█▀ ▄▄███▀
▄████▀▀
██   ▄▄███▀▄▄██
██    ██▄▄████▀    ███
███    ███████▀      ███
███    ████▄        ███
██    ███████▄      ███
██▄▄  ██  ▀███▄  ▄▄███
 ▀▀
████▄▄     ▀███▄▄▀▀▀
     ▀▀██████▄▀▀▀▀█▄▄
         ▀▀██▀▀        ▀
.THOU.▀▀   ▀▀
██   ██
▄▄   ▄▄
██   ██
▄▄   ▄▄
██   ██
▀▀   ▀▀
██   ██
██   ██
▀▀   ▀▀
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
▀▀  ▀▀
██  ██
▄▄  ▄▄
██  ██
▄▄  ▄▄
██  ██
▀▀  ▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
[▀▄      ▄▄
  ▀▄   █▄ ▀▄▄       ▄
  ▀▄▀▄  ██  ▀█████▄▀█▄
    █ ▀█▄▀▄  j▀████▌▀▄
    ▄█▄▀ ▄     ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
   ▐█a  █▄▀    ▀██████▄▄
  ▄█▀          y▄▀▀▀█████
 ██▀            ▐▌██▄▄▀██
█▀██▄c    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀  ████▄▀
██████   ▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███
 ▀██▀ ▄▄██▀▀▀██      ▀█▀
        ▀█ ▀▄ █e     █▀
          ▀▀   ▀▄▄▀
]
BigBos

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 02:18:08 AM

Well, I think it's still worth it, even though not all bounties are, but I still hope that this year's bounty will pay us a lot. Yeah, but the truth is whether it's worth it or not, we can only find out at the end of the year. whether this year's bounty still has a good payment or not.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 466
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 02:31:19 AM

I am out of the signature campaign for a long time but I read a lot of projects that reach success and become profitable for bounty hunters like Oikos and Cartesi I am thinking of coming here again and participating in new bounty hope to see good projects like the two I mentioned.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1003
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:04:56 AM

Yes, it is! But you have to work hard, participate in many various campaigns. I give you a good example! Today I checked my ETH wallets and I found out that one of the past campaigns - Jarvis send me 5000 tokens. Now I look and the value is after months of waiting around 1000 dollars!  Cool
Not only work hard, you have to be lucky enough to make a profit from the bonus campaign. I have participated in many bounty campaigns (example:ripaex, mybillcash, bitto ...) but maybe my luck is very low so none of them succeed and bring to me money.
coin-investor

Activity: 1568
Merit: 508

Bitsburg-Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Bitcoin Trading

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 04:12:49 AM

Yes, it still has worth the proof is on one of the last bounty campaigns I've joined they are already in the market and so far doing great, I participated here for 8 weeks and the campaign has another round now, there are still good bounty campaign but I recommend that they picked those who are in IEO than on ICO, it's safer and profitable.

██████████▄▄▄▀▀█
█████▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄
██████████████████▀▀█
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▀█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
████████████
█▀▀▀█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
████████████
██████████▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
███████████████
▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████▄
████░░░░░█████░░░░░████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
▀████████▀░▀████████▀
▀████▀░░░░░▀████▀
STAY
ANON
|
▄█████████████▄░
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░
████████████████
████████████▀▀██
████████████▄▄██
████████████████
▀██████████████▀
SHARED
WALLET
|
▄▄▄████▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀█████▄
████████░░░░░███
▀███████░░░░▄██▀
▀██████░░░▄██▀
▀████▄███▀
▀▀██▀▀
SECURITY
FOCUSED
|
▄▄███████████▄▄
█████████████████
▀▀███████████▀▀
██▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄██
▀▀███████████▀▀
██▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄██
▀▀███████████▀▀
EARN
MONEY

|
Vishnu.Reang

Merit: 360

777Coin - The Exciting Bitcoin Casino!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 04:35:12 AM

Yes, it still has worth the proof is on one of the last bounty campaigns I've joined they are already in the market and so far doing great, I participated here for 8 weeks and the campaign has another round now, there are still good bounty campaign but I recommend that they picked those who are in IEO than on ICO, it's safer and profitable.

You got lucky there. Nowadays not many of the bounty campaigns are paying the rewards. Either the project fails to reach soft-cap level, or the promoters simply refuse to make the payments. Also, the influx of the IEOs have had a huge negative impact on the ICOs. But still, I am glad that you got good returns for your participation in the bounty campaign. That means that you chose the right campaign at the right time.

sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 05:11:34 AM

I am out of the signature campaign for a long time but I read a lot of projects that reach success and become profitable for bounty hunters like Oikos and Cartesi I am thinking of coming here again and participating in new bounty hope to see good projects like the two I mentioned.
I think participating in bounty campaigns is kind of safe right now. Since the market has been in a downtrend, I switched trading to participating in bounty projects and I was able to earn some profits! The point of doing bounty is that you have to do a lot of research and choose a worthy project to join. I know there is a great risk of not getting paid in the bounty community, however, that's the risk we all have to accept.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Dilireba

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 05:32:44 AM

You can still get some penny, it is not much so you should do bounty in your free time. Do not pay too much time in bounty because it's not worth to do that. You can do many better things with your time.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 05:35:36 AM

there are still some good bounties but don't know yet if they are worth it after the bounty or after they will be listed in exchange. but once you know the project is a big hit its worth it and its not a waste time

WiND33

Activity: 486
Merit: 107

nvzntoken.com

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 05:42:33 AM

Indeed, there will be no such excitement and excellent profit in the bounty, as it was in 2017. The meteoric rise of startups dwindled as there were a lot of scammers. After a while, the cryptocurrency market has cooled slightly from the previous heat, I hope that soon we will see the revival of this industry. The recent successes in several startups are encouraging.

I remember that in 2017, participants in a subscription campaign could earn tens of thousands of dollars in a couple of months. Now, such generosity is not observed, although I want to believe in a repetition of that scenario.

► INVIZION ◄ ♦ Envisioning a Simpler, Cleaner and Better Future ♦ ► INVIZION ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Instagram|Facebook|Telegram|LinkedIn|Youtube
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 1764
Merit: 547

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 05:51:34 AM

It hasn't been worth it for the last few years!
Free bucks? You are not getting them free. You are working for them to get those tokens or coins. You are earning them. It is not worth anymore not because of there being so many crypto currencies, because of the amount of scams and shit projects that pop up. All we have seen in this forum is that people are just complaining about the projects not paying or the token price being just few cents.
You would be earning more spending those time doing something more productive.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
★.★.★   8 GAMES   ★   WAGERING CONTEST   ★   JACKPOTS   ★   FAUCET   ★.★.★
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▀ █ ▀
▀▀▄▀▀
 ▀▄█▄
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
|
Gorosden

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 05:56:36 AM

You won't know if a bounty reward will be good until you participate, you won't know if team will end up paying every bounty hunters until you participate, some January 2020 some projects have give bounty hunters good rewards so yes it's worth joining bounties

Claudio99

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:09:38 AM

This year bounties result will be very good because I've been seeing better, high quality projects introducing bounties this year so far, if you aren't joining you are missing out, projects like this are high quality

1. Oikos Cash (DeFi)
2. ARCS
3. DIA (DeFi)
4. Injective Protocol
5. Ludena protocol

And many more

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
lienfaye

Activity: 1666
Merit: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:15:16 AM

The current situation now is different the way it was before wherein many bounties are profitable and though scam projects already exist before, but still numerous reliable projects are available for bounty hunters to participate.

Nowadays you need to do an extensive research in order to not end up in scam. Good projects are rare now, its either the project is scam from the start or not scam at the beginning but the dev cant do anything to make it work due to lack of supporters.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀██▀▀███████▀▀██████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
█████    █████████  ██  ███████▄▄██████████████████ ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██ ██
████▌ ▐▌ ▐████▀  ▀  ██  ██▀  ██  ██  ▀   ▀██▀   ▀██ ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄▄██▄▄  ▄▄██ ██
████  ▀▀  ███  ▄█▄  ██  ▀  ▄███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▀█▄██ ██      ███     ████  ████ ██
███  ▄▄▄▄  ██  ▀█▀  ██  ▄▄  ▀██  ██  ███  ██▀█▄  ██ ██  ▀▀   ██  ▀▀▀████  ████ ██
██▌ ▄████▄ ▐██▄  ▄  ██  ███▄ ██  ██  ███  ██▄   ▄██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████ ██
███████████████████████████████████████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..AdkinsBET.com..
RACEBOOK
████████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████████
███████████████▀     ▄████▀█████
████████████▀▀██▄  ▄ ▀█▀    ▀███
████████▀                 ▄   ██
██▀██▀  ▄                ▄██████
██▄  ▄▄███▄   ▄         ████████
█████████████ ▀▀███▄  ▄▄ ▀██████
██████████████▄  ▀▀███ ██ ██████
████████████████▄ ▀█▄▄██▄███████
████████████████████████████████
.ESPORTS.
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████
██▀▄████████████████████▄▀██
██ ████  ██████████  ████ ██
██ ██      ██████  ██  ██ ██
██ ████  ████▄▄████  ████ ██
██ ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████ ██
███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
.VIRTUAL.
█████                  █████
███  ██████████████████  ███
█████                  █████
█████████████  █████████████
████████            ████████
semobo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:23:19 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2020, 11:06:08 AM by semobo

Its not free money as long as you need to do the task to get your rewards.

Not really worth to do, in 2017 bounty is giving thousands of dollars for the bounty participants now people receiving their rewards rarely.

aioc

Activity: 1638
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:36:01 AM

I am posting here in Bitcointalk and check the project that become successful but so far after a long time there is only 3 to five bounty campaign that's become profitable to bounty hunters so many projects stopped developing did not distribute bounty rewards or just disappear I'm good that I'm out of the campaign.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:40:45 AM

Hex, Cartesi, Oikos was successful, and some others too, scam bounties are not a problem if you know how to do research, the only problem is too much bounty hunters available now and bounty managers aren't into using limited participants plan.

Akiko

Activity: 854
Merit: 195

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:48:54 AM

I think this year there will be a change in bounty and how this bounty should be manage and even the payment they give ., there are still many scams there so continue  supporting that kind of bounty will earn you nothing and only support scammers to easily find them a victim . There should be a change which payment will not only base on the supply they should have available money to use or other crypto payment for advertiser not just a tokens they created.

Gayong88

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:49:55 AM

All work and get rewarded for what they do, both questions, opinions and suggestions are needed if needed.

Romeotom

Activity: 781
Merit: 20

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:16:15 AM

Don't get earlier just keep start your own research, i guess you wanna mention like year 2017? but we're in hare long run. I think no need compare before year and present year. However, bounty participate always profitable if you can got good bounty but you need to forget big amount in bounty as like low but happy.

▄▄▄   ▀■  KittieFIGHT  ■▀       Real time dapp game   ▄▄▄
Cryptokitties Combat MMO With Lending Protocol Jackpots
■  Twitter  ■  Facebook  ■  Telegram  ■  Reddit  ■  Discord  ■
Skinny48

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:23:55 AM

Yes bounties still kick ass, I'm presently promoting oikos bounty which is an excellent DeFi project, I've missed some since I just ranked up to Jr member, few bounty projects that came out this year are so good, all you need to do is research and also follow reputable bounty managers

carlisle1

Activity: 1582
Merit: 527

Bitsburg-Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Bitcoin Trading

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:26:34 AM

What concerns you about the portfolio?
This is against the privacy of everyone because  These bounty hunters are usually sell the coins once they are paid  so the chance of giving the folio are  those coins that cannot be sold or Worthless.

example a regular bounty hunter know nothing about keeping coins,because they knew that those coins from shit project will die soon and they  will be  a loser if they let it stay for long time.

██████████▄▄▄▀▀█
█████▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄
██████████████████▀▀█
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▀█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
████████████
█▀▀▀█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
████████████
██████████▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
███████████████
▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████▄
████░░░░░█████░░░░░████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
▀████████▀░▀████████▀
▀████▀░░░░░▀████▀
STAY
ANON
|
▄█████████████▄░
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░
████████████████
████████████▀▀██
████████████▄▄██
████████████████
▀██████████████▀
SHARED
WALLET
|
▄▄▄████▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀█████▄
████████░░░░░███
▀███████░░░░▄██▀
▀██████░░░▄██▀
▀████▄███▀
▀▀██▀▀
SECURITY
FOCUSED
|
▄▄███████████▄▄
█████████████████
▀▀███████████▀▀
██▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄██
▀▀███████████▀▀
██▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄██
▀▀███████████▀▀
EARN
MONEY

|
Inkdull

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:37:23 AM

You can find that out by yourself, so research on bounty projects that came out since January this year and see their results, some are good and some are bad still, Oikos is promising, you can still join I guess, another good one is DIA DeFi from bubbalex

Dhoe

Activity: 1204
Merit: 510

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:37:37 AM

Bounties these days are still good to participate but don't expect that you get high reward because most of them were paying low, at least we can still earn money, just don't make bounties as a source of income.
Right, Now the Bounty project is no longer like in 2017, Where at that time all Bounty Hunters could get very satisfying rewards, but I think in 2020 there is also have a good Bounty project, as I once joined was the Tachyon Network project, many Bounty participants received decent rewards from their Campaign.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 336
Merit: 380

END POLICE BRUTALITY IN NIGERIA

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:41:37 AM

Let solve/calculate this arithmetic/problem like this
Bounty back then and  bounty in 2020
+ A new thing on          old now and scam
  The raise.                       Incorporate
+ Investors -good-.         Investors-scares-
+ Bounty hunters.            Spammers
+ Project -logical-.           Project -off-                                

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄
    ▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
  ▄▀▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▀
 ▄▀▄▀         ▄       ▀▄
  ▄▀         ███       ▀▄▀▄
▄ █   ▀████▄▄███▄       █ █
█ █     ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄▄  █ █
█ █       ██████████▀   █ ▀
▀▄▀▄       ▀▀█████▀    ▄▀
   ▀▄        ▐██▄     ▄▀▄▀
  ▀▄▀▄▄       ███▄  ▄▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄     ▀
         █ ▄▀
   ▄▀     █    ▄▀
  ▄   ▄▄  ██▄▄▀
 ▀      ▀▄▄██   ▄ ▄▄▀▀

▀██ ▄▀▀▀▄ ▀▄
           ███▀
 ▀▄
  ▄  ▀▄ ██▌  ▀▄
    ▀  ▄  ▐██
    ▄
   ▐██      ▄
     ▀
   ▄███▌ ▄▄   ▀
  ▄▄
▄▄ ▄█████▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
P L A Y   S L O T S   o n    
CRYPTO'S FASTEST
GROWING CASINO
★ ‎‎
‎ ★
UP
TO
15%CASH BACK
EVERY SPIN

‎ ★
       ▄▄██████▄▄▄
      ██▄▄▀▀█▀▀
     ████▄▀▀▄██▀
     ▄▀▀▄▄▄██▀
    ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀
             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄███▄▄▄████▄  ▄▄▀
        ▄████████▀▀▀█▄▀▀
     ▄███▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀█████
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
▀▀██▀▀▀▄▀███████▄▀████
   ▀▀██████████████▀
       ▀▀▀███████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Wingsbtc

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:49:15 AM

Those who are complaining about bounties are those who want little work and huge money, bounties are base on hard work now, you can't join one bounty campaign and start dreaming about getting huge rewards, bounty allocations are very low now unlike 2017 where some projects are giving up 1 million USD

btc78

Merit: 147

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:49:43 AM

No its now because there are too many thread  here in forum about bounty hunters who's crying because of being scammed.
So why need to support bounty campaign when they are only taking advantage of bounty hunters desperation?

Why not instead of joining bounty?let us find real job if we cannot offer other skill inside forum?

this is my own personal opinion because i also have some online friends that joining bounty thats why i knew their experiences.

qomariah95

Activity: 1092

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:59:10 AM

Those who are complaining about bounties are those who want little work and huge money, bounties are base on hard work now, you can't join one bounty campaign and start dreaming about getting huge rewards, bounty allocations are very low now unlike 2017 where some projects are giving up 1 million USD

Indeed the 2020 bounty program, unlike in 2017. What you say is true, cannot expect a single campaign. But it is also useless to participate in many campaigns, if we do not see the prospects of the project. I mean not to participate carelessly, because it is not necessarily also produce large amounts. even though we have participated in many campaigns. I was more important to participate a little, but the project that carried out the campaign was good.

RabbiTANK

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:05:22 AM

No its now because there are too many thread  here in forum about bounty hunters who's crying because of being scammed.
So why need to support bounty campaign when they are only taking advantage of bounty hunters desperation?

Why not instead of joining bounty?let us find real job if we cannot offer other skill inside forum?

this is my own personal opinion because i also have some online friends that joining bounty thats why i knew their experiences.
You may be right but from my own friends it's a whole new result about bounties, I have friends who've been on this forum since 2018 and they've make good money from different bounties till date, Its your choice if you don't like promoting new projects but some new projects are really good. Harmony and Cartesi are now listed on binance and they introduced bounty campaigns

tiang_tower

Activity: 868

Securities Tokenization

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:05:53 AM

You can find that out by yourself, so research on bounty projects that came out since January this year and see their results, some are good and some are bad still, Oikos is promising, you can still join I guess, another good one is DIA DeFi from bubbalex
I have checked the two projects that you mentioned, and both of them have no more slots for participants in the signature campaign, because both projects are equally limited participants for the signature campaign, if for the social media campaign I do not check because I personally would rather join a signature campaign.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
bobyhodob

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:21:08 AM

I think it is like that because when conditions like this the bounty campaign is not too good and many scams don't even pay the bounty campaign participants so for now only a few bounty campaigns still survive which only provide payments using bitcoin, because when using tokens many are scams.
Santri

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:28:31 AM

Yes, in my opinion it's still feasible because I can get money for free. Why did I say free? because I consider the bounty not part of the job but only as a side or just fill the time

maxreish

Activity: 1008
Merit: 316

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:31:43 AM

There are still bounties and airdrops that is worth to join . Though it is not that like before of 2017's year of bounties but at this present years, participants are now wise on which bounties is really promising and possible to besful.  A bunch of bounties are still coming out and I have a friend who got some bucks from his reward from those.

Anyway, you can refer the latest bounty lists here for others to be aware and can look upon based on ratings, etc.
 -https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
r32godzilla

Activity: 1361
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:47:40 AM

Do not trust in words, but check the reality around. Those who are still on this forum wear a signature and in most cases, they are here only to wear a signature  Cheesy.  So, as you can see, it has to be profitable because if not, nobody will be here, right?  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
ElmedoRator

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 09:52:45 AM

I think bounty hunting isn't good as the year way back then. Because there are so many participants now that the bounty allocation are divided. Unlike bounty hunting way back then, only few participants who are sharing the big allocation of the bounty program. I think it is better to join in several bounty program to have a better stakes and shares.
Currently there are too many bounty hunters, and there are too few successful campaigns in this market. Their budget is too low for you to get a good amount of money, I joined bounty from the beginning of 2020 until now but only received a few tens of dollars from it

Gotumoot

Activity: 1302
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:02:46 AM

Yes it is if you could find a good project that would pay you and work on their project to gain price.
But it wouldn't be something like back then don't expect that you would get a good profit quickly because it would take some time before their project to gain a high price.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:04:40 AM

I have checked the two projects that you mentioned, and both of them have no more slots for participants in the signature campaign, because both projects are equally limited participants for the signature campaign, if for the social media campaign I do not check because I personally would rather join a signature campaign.
It seems you are too late to be able to participate in these two campaigns, they are good projects so a lot of people will be willing to participate in their campaigns. Oikos has a very good budget and they have limited 150 participants to ensure the rewards for everyone are not too low
Bananington

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:16:00 AM

It depends on how good you research before jumping into bounties and also the Bounty manager. If for instance funds are escrowed and the project is cool, you don't need a voodoo priest to tell you it's a good one, especially when there is limit to number of participants per campaign. Bounties still pay, but not as 2017.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:50:26 AM

For a long time I didn't participate in any bounty campaigns, because I didn't want to worth my time on numerous unknown projects. Now I have found only a couple of worthy projects and I'm participating in them. It seems to me that the days when we could participate in dozens of campaigns and not worry about the our work being in vain, are gone.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:51:35 AM

It seems you are too late to be able to participate in these two campaigns, they are good projects so a lot of people will be willing to participate in their campaigns. Oikos has a very good budget and they have limited 150 participants to ensure the rewards for everyone are not too low
Hopefully the price of Oikos can go up in the future, because as of now, the price is only $ 0.045 and it makes their budget not really as good as before.

Base Protocol                                                           Presale: Sign up now!
       Hold one token; Hold all tokens                                    [ Website ]
Rowenta

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:58:57 AM

To avoid wasting time on bounties you need to do research, not just any kind of research but a very good research, kingcasino turned scam unexpectedly, some projects won't end well, know which one you'd use your energy on

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
FairUser

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:04:36 AM

To avoid wasting time on bounties you need to do research, not just any kind of research but a very good research, kingcasino turned scam unexpectedly, some projects won't end well, know which one you'd use your energy on
How can you trust the Kingcasino project, I still remember that they claimed to collect $ 10 million from the two P2PB2B and Latoken exchanges, which is the most stupid lie I've ever seen

#                   
                #########               
              #############             
           ##################(         
         #########        ######       
 ########,      ##########   .#########/
#((* #########,     ,###,  ########* ///
        **********, # ///(((((((       
           ********/ ////(((((         
             ,*****/ ////((.           
                ***/ ////               
                  */ /.     

[ Website ]                     

#                   
                #########               
              #############             
           ##################(         
         #########        ######       
 ########,      ##########   .#########/
#((* #########,     ,###,  ########* ///
        **********, # ///(((((((       
           ********/ ////(((((         
             ,*****/ ////((.           
                ***/ ////               
                  */ /.     

bittick

Activity: 1526
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:24:54 AM

People were generalizing a lot of projects in the same conclusion while the reality if much more different. It looks like OP needs to learn about how to determine a good project too. In fact so many times people got legit project this year.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████