Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bounty still kind of worth on 2020?  (Read 23906 times)
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:23:15 PM

If you compare it to the 2017 project, it is of course very different, as you can see now that almost most of the Bounty projects end with SCAM, do not pay and there are even some good projects but distribution is slow. but btw about DIA coins, has it been distributed? I see the project has great potential in the future.
For information about the distribution of the DIA coin, you can see it on the telegram manager channel bubbalex.media, here is the channel link along with information from the snippets I took there: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bubbalexmedia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:29:15 PM

If you compare it to the 2017 project, it is of course very different, as you can see now that almost most of the Bounty projects end with SCAM, do not pay and there are even some good projects but distribution is slow. but btw about DIA coins, has it been distributed? I see the project has great potential in the future.
For information about the distribution of the DIA coin, you can see it on the telegram manager channel bubbalex.media, here is the channel link along with information from the snippets I took there: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bubbalexmedia
-
I think the distribution of the DIA bounty has ended quite a while. and the bounty manager telegram channel has also been announced for a long time. maybe he is not aware of the update or he is not following the group of bounty managers holding his campaign.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 04:54:22 PM

The only challenge we have now is that bounties are not profitable like we have in 2017 but hunters are still making something out of bounties. We have some campaign that have yielded something good like DIA, OIKOS and many more.
You make a very far-reaching comparison, because this year there are not many bounties that produce anything good, only a few that produce and that too can be counted on your own fingers, in contrast to 2017 where the average bounty always produces something good.
Because 2017 was the best year in this market, everything went to the moon. And new projects can easily succeed with the hype of ICOs. But now ICOs are dead and new projects are difficult to raise funds, so it also causes many bounty to collapse.

xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:02:31 PM

In general - no.
Bounty was something like a secret, those who knew about it, made a good money. Little by little the news spread and together with the crash of the market and burst of the bubble, everyhting went to hell. In addition there are plenty of scams and dishonest bounty programs.
Things are not the way it was before. We cant expect a good return in bounties nowadays due to increasing number of scams projects that dominates the bounties. Though there are still good project existing but its only few and hard to spot.

There are projects that still do pay but with the huge numbers of scam developers it's really hard to find which coins are
potentially do provide good rewards.
It's your own ways to find those good bounties, take things according to how you understands the concepts and make sure
that you are willing to take the risk spending your time.
It is difficult to find a good bounty project among hundreds of scam bounties, bounty hunters can only make their predictions about a certain bounty program and hope for luck.
The bounty hunter's situation was getting worse and worse, many people left the job. I have stopped participating in fb or tw campaigns, social media campaigns are not worth my time.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:11:00 PM

In general - no.
Bounty was something like a secret, those who knew about it, made a good money. Little by little the news spread and together with the crash of the market and burst of the bubble, everyhting went to hell. In addition there are plenty of scams and dishonest bounty programs.
Things are not the way it was before. We cant expect a good return in bounties nowadays due to increasing number of scams projects that dominates the bounties. Though there are still good project existing but its only few and hard to spot.

There are projects that still do pay but with the huge numbers of scam developers it's really hard to find which coins are
potentially do provide good rewards.
It's your own ways to find those good bounties, take things according to how you understands the concepts and make sure
that you are willing to take the risk spending your time.
It is difficult to find a good bounty project among hundreds of scam bounties, bounty hunters can only make their predictions about a certain bounty program and hope for luck.
The bounty hunter's situation was getting worse and worse, many people left the job. I have stopped participating in fb or tw campaigns, social media campaigns are not worth my time.
Even though the bounty is getting worse, I still see a lot of people trying to make money off of it because the pandemic keeps them out of the way. This year was a little better because there were quite a few successful bounties, and many bounty grew many times after ending like DIA, Cartesi ...

pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:18:22 PM

The only challenge we have now is that bounties are not profitable like we have in 2017 but hunters are still making something out of bounties. We have some campaign that have yielded something good like DIA, OIKOS and many more.

They are rare I've checked the bounty sections and some of the bounties there offer a small reward in their pool, it's unlikely that they are going to earn what old bounty hunters are earning back 2017, the ride this year for bounty hunters are very bumpy, there are still so many scam projects here, I'm not very good on looking on a good campaign but you can tell right away some of them are reported in the scam section.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:47:35 PM

-
I think the distribution of the DIA bounty has ended quite a while. and the bounty manager telegram channel has also been announced for a long time. maybe he is not aware of the update or he is not following the group of bounty managers holding his campaign.
It looks like they haven't distributed it yet, distribution will be divided into 3 phases but the first phase has not yet begun. Maybe it will happen this September and the bounty hunter is still waiting for it
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 05:28:54 AM

Yeah i think it does , as long as Chipmixer signature bounty exists , I would say it is profitable, even without that there are some out there like Jarvis , it paied me around 4000 tokens , also budbo also datum , it just depends on your abilities and how much effort you put on that , and do the bounty for the right coin not just shitty unknown coin you don't know even if it adds to some exchanges or not!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:15:50 AM

It is very difficult to find a Good Bounty Because Most of the Bounties are going to scam.They did not return to hunters. Now Bounties are like to a Lucky Draw.
Gaining Profit Ratio is very very low in Bounties, But we should continue to search and join Good Projects.

Even if a project is not a scam, the bounty hunters may not receive any rewards if the soft-cap levels are not reached. The idea may be good and the project team may be highly skilled. But if the soft-cap levels can't be achieved, then all the effort put in by the bounty campaign participants will be wasted. No one is going to reimburse them for their time and effort.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 12:06:28 PM

Bounty is one of the lowest paid jobs in the crypto industry. Some companies can still pay $ 100 - $ 300 for signature or creating content. If you want to increase your income, I recommend learning how to do more complex work for companies.
Agree, most new projects will opt to run a bounty to build community because they will cost very little for this. They may even scam it and not pay when the campaign is over, if bounty hunter wants to get a lot of money in this market then they need to know how to trade or hold the altcoin.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:01:56 PM

We all know that we can get free bucks on these "bounties" since a long time ago. But today, is it still worth it hence there are so many cryptocurrencies like millions of them I i'm correct.
I wonder for you guys who always participate in bounties, I really want to know your portfolio's.

Pls no shitpost here for your signature campaign thing so people know your real opinion.

Yes of course, there are bounties that ended in 2020 that gave high rewards. But the thing is there are only few bounties which are actually successful. I participated in a number of bounties in 2017 and early 2018. I encountered a lot of scams.
So as a counter measure, I only join bounties from well known managers. Some were unsuccessful but most gave bounty payments.
You can join bounties managed by known managers which has a higher possibility of giving decent rewards. Some bounties managed by bubbalex were listed in binance, where the price doubled or even tripled since launch and it gave nice rewards to hunters.
Some older bounty managers that I know are currently inactive.
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:49:07 PM

Bounty is one of the lowest paid jobs in the crypto industry. Some companies can still pay $ 100 - $ 300 for signature or creating content. If you want to increase your income, I recommend learning how to do more complex work for companies.
Agree, most new projects will opt to run a bounty to build community because they will cost very little for this. They may even scam it and not pay when the campaign is over, if bounty hunter wants to get a lot of money in this market then they need to know how to trade or hold the altcoin.

So many bounty hunters do not want to explore and that is why they remain in one position. The certainty of bounty d the assurance of getting paid is now very low. It has become more like gambling. You gamble to work and you gamble to get paid. Those Devs. No longer take bounty hunters serious, because they feel.they are hungry set of people.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:46:12 AM

So many bounty hunters do not want to explore and that is why they remain in one position. The certainty of bounty d the assurance of getting paid is now very low. It has become more like gambling. You gamble to work and you gamble to get paid. Those Devs. No longer take bounty hunters serious, because they feel.they are hungry set of people.

Yes. Very few of the bounties are paying. But instead of complaining about it, the bounty hunters need to take steps to protect themselves from scamming. For example, stay away from those bounties, where the terms and conditions are very vague. A lot of them mention that the campaign manager has the right to change the terms of payment at a later point. This is very unfair towards the bounty hunters and I would request everyone to boycott such campaigns no matter how much attractive they may sound.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1960
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2020, 07:37:09 AM

I have seen people who work so hard that I feel ashamed about how little I work and I work hours every day as well, not like I am some lazy person neither. Those people are actually making money, they are not getting money they deserve, they are getting very small amount, but when you work 16 hours a day everyday for a year without a single day break, you actually end up with a lot of money from bounty, from freelance, from every little thing you can find in bitcointalk or in crypto general, it is really not something you can scoff at because there is money to be made in this space.

Obviously that is not healthy, you might end up with some money after a while but it would also hurt you in more ways than one. I have done 2 years that way, worked so much that I was woken up at 5 am in the morning to keep working, I was really into it, made insane amount of money, money I will never make that much again, yet in th end I was thinking about bad stuff, I wasn't in the right mindset, working that much really burns you out and you end up with a bad emotional place. I rather not have that much money and have my happiness.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 07:33:41 PM

I started working in a normal job, so I don't have time to focus more in bounty campaigns, but for those wo have enough time, it is still very interesting offer how to earn extra money, or get a free 'investment' for the future.
Absolutely agree, if  have time then continue to participate in bounty and seek opportunities from it. If we are lucky, people will encounter bounty like DIA, work for 4 weeks and receive over $ 5000. That is a huge amount of profit in this market
Oh, please do not tell me that this is true!  Cheesy I am participating regularly in signature campaigns for 2 years and didn´t earn such amount of money. Why I am so unlucky?  Embarrassed I thought, that I am good in choosing the right campaign, but probably not.  Roll Eyes
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 08:07:11 PM

As long as the crypto project still exists and the bitcointalk forum is still active, of course the prize campaign will continue and of course this will be able to provide a little extra money for us apart from the work we do in the real world, even though currently the income from participating in the bounty campaign is not as big as that we get it first but at least are not to be a reason for us to leave work as a bounty hunter, I personally currently make bounty work a side job, and it doesn't interfere with my main job at all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ghani

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 08:24:59 PM

As long as the crypto project still exists and the bitcointalk forum is still active, of course the prize campaign will continue and of course this will be able to provide a little extra money for us apart from the work we do in the real world, even though currently the income from participating in the bounty campaign is not as big as that we get it first but at least are not to be a reason for us to leave work as a bounty hunter, I personally currently make bounty work a side job, and it doesn't interfere with my main job at all.
I think there is a point because this forum is still the main media for new projects to introduce their project, and also making bounty campaign as a side job is indeed a good decision because if you use bounty campaign as mainjob it will make you lose and maybe not be able to survive.

`███████████████████████
```███████████████████
````█████████████████
`````████████████████
``````██████████████
```````████████████
````````████████
`````````████████
``````````██████
```````````████
````````````██
EXANIUM
THE NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN FOR MASS ADOPTI 
 OPTIONN RETAIL WORLD TO CRYPTO WORLD       

Download Account and JOIN DEFI / DAPP / NFT
●TELEGRAM●TWITTER ●FACEBOOK
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 08:30:40 PM

It is very difficult to find a Good Bounty Because Most of the Bounties are going to scam.They did not return to hunters. Now Bounties are like to a Lucky Draw.
Gaining Profit Ratio is very very low in Bounties, But we should continue to search and join Good Projects.
There are still good bounties dude, those managers with reputation still bring to this forum  and present to us good bounties. Managers differs in terms of project, bubblex has always bring into the forum good project but not seen with campaigns often. Murat also has good bounties during the year and many host of others, so, this year 2020 is good bounties but still  are bad bounties too.

hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 03:50:53 AM

I think it is still worth in this year, we know many new projects has been created in this year.
Some of them are running campaign and we can participating on their campaign as their supporter and promoter.
The most important is we know what project that will become success in the future, so the campaign reward will become very valuable.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CoinThinker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 05:40:18 AM

Of course , and not only in bitcointalk and cryptocurrency, If you have a good amount of followers on youtube , instagram, or twitter you can do advertising for companies and get paid by USD, I know some singers are making thousands out of it !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: