Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bounty still kind of worth on 2020?  (Read 23906 times)
RussiaCoinDotInfo

Activity: 325
Merit: 251

Any ideas?

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 01:09:05 AM

Bringing awareness to a coin that is launching by giving out that coins crypto is a great way to bring awareness to the coin, but if those coins end up on exchanges all it will do is drive the price back down.  Good for the devs who can snap them back up again for a song.

Exchanges: (1) (your exchange here) | Nodes: ... | Web: RussiaCoin.Info Explorer: (1) explorer.russiacoin.info ... | Twitter: @RussiaCoin | DISCORD | Facebook | RussiaCoin Forum | BCT: RussiaCoin on BCT |  RC Given Away: 6 in every 1,000 | GITHUB.COM ~~~  | Market Caps: ... WWW.TALKIMG.COM | Image hosting for BitcoinTalk | Official Topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 02:24:14 AM

We all know that we can get free bucks on these "bounties" since a long time ago. But today, is it still worth it hence there are so many cryptocurrencies like millions of them I i'm correct.
I wonder for you guys who always participate in bounties, I really want to know your portfolio's.

Pls no shitpost here for your signature campaign thing so people know your real opinion.

There are definitely some projects that are worth spending your time and resources on. But with every legit project there are equally bad project as well. So don't be disappointed if some projects fails to pay. Look out for good projects to spend time promoting and you will be rewarded.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 06:00:30 AM

We all know that we can get free bucks on these "bounties" since a long time ago. But today, is it still worth it hence there are so many cryptocurrencies like millions of them I i'm correct.
I wonder for you guys who always participate in bounties, I really want to know your portfolio's.

Pls no shitpost here for your signature campaign thing so people know your real opinion.

Now bounties ae not so profitable as they used to be back in 2017. On the other hand, "the bounty fever" has finally come to an end and spreadsheets don't look so crazy anymore. If a projects is ok and the allocation for bounties is fine, I'll take my chance)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 02:54:03 PM

Yes this is still worth and i think now Limited Airdrop is very grow up now.
Limited Airdrop i mean is the Airdrop from new project, then that project only give airdrop to 100-200 users only. After that the token is Listed in Uniswap.
I already see 6-7 times new project do this and the lucky airdrop get token worth 0.05 -1 eth from 1 airdrop.
Plinteng

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 03:32:34 PM

all of this depends on what project you are following, because there are so many projects that you have to adjust to the trend. For example, defi is currently the most trending project. maybe you can join and promote the defi project. good luck on your part.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 09:24:11 PM

totally unprofitable because the projects I have been participating in all this time always end up unclear and some end up in scams
BFCL ends up scam
match billion ends up being scam
Billcrypt is not clear
swapzilla is not clear but they said they will launch the platform this month

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 05:42:20 AM

Though not the same as earlier 2017, one still cant dismiss their worth outright, for with the quickly changing scenarios in crypto and the hidden well-paying gems still out there, i feel one should keep themselves open to such options.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 01:27:22 PM

all of this depends on what project you are following, because there are so many projects that you have to adjust to the trend. For example, defi is currently the most trending project. maybe you can join and promote the defi project. good luck on your part.

That is true, all value depends on the project in question. If the project is not good and you participate in the bounty program, it will be of no value. Not only in 2020, but it has become commonplace. So it's better to follow current trends, such as DeFi-based projects.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 03:01:16 PM

There still plenty of good bounties nowadays and with pretty decent amount profits. But the profits you would be getting will depends on the campaign you are going to partake in, the more skilled you are thwle more rewards you get specially now that some defi projects are conducting bounties. Might be a good source of income in the bounty campaigns.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 03:16:26 PM

There still plenty of good bounties nowadays and with pretty decent amount profits. But the profits you would be getting will depends on the campaign you are going to partake in, the more skilled you are thwle more rewards you get specially now that some defi projects are conducting bounties. Might be a good source of income in the bounty campaigns.
Can you clarify what the skills mean? Skills to select a project or skills to post? To take part in a bounty paying campaign, you must choose a project that limits participation, and you must also be lucky to be the first registrar.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3473

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 03:19:59 PM

for a well known project a bounty is always something to accomplish. It depends the tasks required you can go also with unknown project, but you're risky a lot of time, for earning nothing (or just few cents). I personally discourage people to join bounties that claim "big value" like thousands of dollars. Without a market, without people trading it, it's just a pure promotion claim for newbies.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 03:42:25 PM

The rewards received right in bounty campaign is very small as compared to the distributions given by projects before, like before the bullrun in 2017. But I your looking for free crypto, bounty and airdrop is still the available option. Hopefully the next bull cycle would change the amount projects give to bounty participants as they are the one responsible in market and creating hype in the market about the project.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 05:08:10 PM

Perhaps I will not find good words to explain why the Bounty company is still needed and whether the Bounty company will be relevant in the future, but nevertheless the fact remains that even fraudsters spend their money and efforts in order to attract as much attention as possible to your project. So, one way or another, there is a benefit in bounty companies, and if we talk about original and genuine companies that are aimed at the end result and a good product that will be appreciated in society, then the bounty company is an integral part of promoting the project and for its popularization in the community of cryptocurrency users.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 05:32:44 PM

I am always looking for gifts because here is a fun job we don't need to look for an office or job application we only have the intention and learn a lot of experience cryptocurrency will make us work long hours to form good trust here so we don't need to be afraid to work just because the prize hasn't taken a long time. pay us, it takes a lot of free time so that we can enjoy all the things here while drinking coffee.
elvismicc

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 08:03:09 PM

The best bounty I participated in was Bluzelle and ever since then every other bounty I did was shit that's why i  decided to use the money I got from the bounty to stake $BLZ, bounty is dead in 2020 so I no longer waste my time just enjoying the one I got in 2019.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 09:36:06 PM

After 2017 gone bounty campaign is not really give me profits. Since that i dont really hoping for bounty campaign. This year i already joined 2 or 3 signature campaign but only 1 really give me profit and the rest are worthless. So i can say bounty is not worth for now.
The bounty was really good in 2017, and it's not so hot at the moment.
Finding a good bonus program is difficult at present, and if there is a good bonus program the participants are too many.
I just joined Markaccy's bounty battle, they promised to pay the hunter in September but as of today we don't know when we will receive the money.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 09:47:20 PM

Depending on luck. We know that bouny hunting is not an easy task to find projects that are worth it or that are really paying.

Few of Defi projects has been doing good like SUSHISWAP, UNISWAP, YEARN.FINANCE and more had been successful in their crowdsourcing for funds. Projects had been growing and I think still continue to grow.

Anyway, I think there are still defi projects that are good projects. Unfortunately some of them are not promoted here instead on different platform.
Raflesia

Activity: 2310
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 09:58:21 PM

Depending on luck. We know that bouny hunting is not an easy task to find projects that are worth it or that are really paying.

Few of Defi projects has been doing good like SUSHISWAP, UNISWAP, YEARN.FINANCE and more had been successful in their crowdsourcing for funds. Projects had been growing and I think still continue to grow.

Anyway, I think there are still defi projects that are good projects. Unfortunately some of them are not promoted here instead on different platform.

It's also hard to find it for bounty hunters but it's a good thing they do what research they can, defi projects are now being taken advantage of by scammers so investors are a little backwards because they don't want to be trapped anymore so the defi project must be thoroughly researched.

The success on DeFi is so much that even the big sites accept tokens with high liquidity, and still believe defi projects will legitimately remain but we are the only ones who have a hard time determining them.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 11:23:56 PM

After 2017 gone bounty campaign is not really give me profits. Since that i dont really hoping for bounty campaign. This year i already joined 2 or 3 signature campaign but only 1 really give me profit and the rest are worthless. So i can say bounty is not worth for now.
I got 2 valuable tokens, which are CUR and Ferrum network. Both did a good pump but I wanted to hold more time. You just missed so much opportunity, do good research. Another campaign from bubbalex Cartesi and DIA was a great success this year. I don't care about the distribution. I just want to support a legit project like Radix campaign (distribution after 1 year listed exchange)
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:03:56 AM

Now, of course, the work of bounty hunters has become more difficult, but at the same time more interesting. We began to receive small awards, that's a fact. However, more events are happening in the world of cryptocurrency, and for now I want to stay in order to keep up with this rapidly changing world.
However, in my opinion, there are still fewer outright frauds. ICO teams are now facing more difficulties, but there is no longer such a general desire to deceive bounty hunters, which was a year or two ago. KYC, which has always created a lot of additional problems for us, is also gradually disappearing.
I still hope that new projects will come, new opportunities will appear and our activity will revive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: