Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you invested for Attractive projects??  (Read 257 times)
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 05:55:17 AM

Again I'm looking for an European project , Project name is "HEIDICOIN" .  in my experience  This project is quite attractive project than other projects . What i mean by "attractive" is

• Website
  • Whitepaper
  • Roadmap (so far, they have done according to the roadmap ) 
  • Registered company in switzerland
  • Team members
  • Business Model and Revenue Model

So, I analyzed for 3 weeks about this project and i couldn't find a bug ..  and they have on CMC as well (token price is in between for last 3 months 20$-50$)
And what i want to know from you is ,
[Their TRADING BEGINS NOVEMBER 1, 2020 ON COINSBIT.IO]

should i  invest for this project on this november?

COINSBIT.IO is a good one for invest money?

Do you trust registered companies in switzerland?

I am not telling you wheater you invest in it or not, But from the exchange that it is going to be traded, I wouldn't think so If it was me, It is the first time I hear the name of that project, never been in that exchange either, I know what would happen when you deposit money in scammy exchanges and don't wanna try it again, whether it is a shilling post or you are really looking for advice, I wouldn't do it if it was me, there are so much better projects out there with bigger backers.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:02:18 AM

Coinsbit ruin the show to me, why that exchange? Any project that find it hard to go after popular exchanges (top exchanges) it's a big no for me, nothing can beat high volumes and liquidity, this shows how demanding the project is. What makes a project so attractive to investors is the use case and the credibility of the team.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:04:15 AM

Yes I invested back in 2018 but due to being impulsive I lose instead of earning profit.
It was only one time and I got excited since one of my friends got a huge profit from it so I also tried it out and sadly I bought at peak price.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:35:24 AM

You mean about it, I came across this project but I haven't found it as appealing as you mentioned. But this is the problem as the project you are talking about is trading on consbit. And as everyone has said about the consbit, you shouldn't participate in that exchange.

Again I'm looking for an European project , Project name is "HEIDICOIN" .  in my experience  This project is quite attractive project than other projects . What i mean by "attractive" is

• Website
  • Whitepaper
  • Team members

AND I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT HEIDI IS HARD TO SUCCESS FROM THE THINGS YOU TOLD.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:59:30 AM

What can you say makes a project attractive? In my own aspect it might be level of expertise and seriousness the team displays, in another person's aspect it might be the exchange the project is listed on and in another person's aspect, it might be the use case within the project. Each of this aspects, have something backing it up, when you talk about the seriousness of a team this will be seen in their working product and to crown it all, if the project is now listed on a good exchange. I succeeded in combining the three different cases or aspects to form what I believe is an attractive project; website or whitepaper do not constitute a good and attractive project, roadmap matters too but most team can change or even delay their roadmap at will, therefore defeating the purpose it was created. Nevertheless, about this particular project I do not know much about it and do not judge it because of location as it doesn't matter, rather judge it depending on the team's expertise, exchange and use case.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:57:14 AM

You mean about it, I came across this project but I haven't found it as appealing as you mentioned. But this is the problem as the project you are talking about is trading on consbit. And as everyone has said about the consbit, you shouldn't participate in that exchange.

• Website
  • Whitepaper
  • Team members

We have our own interpretation based on what we have read, search and understanding what HEIDI has. Some may find it attractive and easily being attached to this and some were not. And yet, i am one of the unattracted person to HEIDI, well its not because a new project were attractive does it mean that it is a good project. Though every project has a worth but few were really great project. Perhaps, ee have our own insights towards this project.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:26:39 AM

Sounds interesting if we look at the way they have designed the website and company registration but at the same time it's too risky to invest in a project just because of it's GUI, I would suggest you not to invest into any projects which prefer some new or not known exchange to list their projects because even if the project is good but still the exchanges with but trading will kill the project.

Nowadays anyone can register company virtually so don't go by the country of registeration, I would suggest you to filter the opinions you have received in this post and then do further research of key factors highlighted here.

bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 06:39:49 AM

• Website
  • Whitepaper
  • Team members

We have our own interpretation based on what we have read, search and understanding what HEIDI has. Some may find it attractive and easily being attached to this and some were not. And yet, i am one of the unattracted person to HEIDI, well its not because a new project were attractive does it mean that it is a good project. Though every project has a worth but few were really great project. Perhaps, ee have our own insights towards this project.
I think he's going to figure it out for himself on that project, being honest with the process of dealing with projects like this is really a very bad thing in this market. You and I have probably gone through many such projects. We have even better options for such projects, have a good day for you.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: