Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty or Airdrop kill project?  (Read 2315 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 12:23:03 PM

I dont know what you think guys but i think airdrop and bounty kill the project let say after the project finish the ico all the bounty and airdrop hnter sell their coin/token , this make te price go low.Since all of bounty and airdrp hunter did not care about the project.

I don't agree with you at all.Some project are destined to fall and you can't keep their price good.I am joining bounty and airdrop from 2018.I have seen numerous project which has a very good value after the distribution of airdrop.I will give you a example Hydro coin gave us 222222 Coin to all the participants and after receiving the coin its price was increased so much that people earn 2000$ from it.And there are countless of coin Hex coin ,Oikos coin ,Energy coin etc they distributed coin and price didn't fall but increased.And how can you promite your coin without airdrop or bounty.Actually project give us very little amount but they use us for their promotion.Just think without bounty or airdrop they will require very big amount to promote their project.
These are just a few successful projects in this market. And for such success, they need to be of good quality and listed in the major exchanges in this market. If they only list on small exchanges and do not have liquidity, I believe the price will also collapse like many other projects.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lepbagong

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 12:50:09 PM

I dont know what you think guys but i think airdrop and bounty kill the project let say after the project finish the ico all the bounty and airdrop hnter sell their coin/token , this make te price go low.Since all of bounty and airdrp hunter did not care about the project.

I don't agree with you at all.Some project are destined to fall and you can't keep their price good.I am joining bounty and airdrop from 2018.I have seen numerous project which has a very good value after the distribution of airdrop.I will give you a example Hydro coin gave us 222222 Coin to all the participants and after receiving the coin its price was increased so much that people earn 2000$ from it.And there are countless of coin Hex coin ,Oikos coin ,Energy coin etc they distributed coin and price didn't fall but increased.And how can you promite your coin without airdrop or bounty.Actually project give us very little amount but they use us for their promotion.Just think without bounty or airdrop they will require very big amount to promote their project.
These are just a few successful projects in this market. And for such success, they need to be of good quality and listed in the major exchanges in this market. If they only list on small exchanges and do not have liquidity, I believe the price will also collapse like many other projects.
for me everything that can generate added value for ourselves is a benefit and we need to do well.
Airdrop is connotation with not large yield value, but not all of it can be proven. but by following the airdrop and the rules that are made are also not difficult, actually it is natural that what we do in accordance with what we will get.

sometimes we underestimate the airdrop but when we do not know what we are doing is actually already at the umpteenth stage and the airdrop that we follow has shown an increase from the previous start. and that is the bend that we get by not underestimating that which is considered small.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 02:45:28 PM

Bounties and Airdrops kills projects that doesn't need to exist in the first place, any project that get killed because of bounty hunters or airdrops hunters means they are bad Projects, it's simple as that
indeed bounty hunters and airdrop participants can have a monstrous influence on the price of tokens at the exchange but you have to know that not all of them are their fault, sometimes the collapse of the price of cryptocurrency is the influence of developers who do not provide full support for the projects being developed.
if seen from the allocation of tokens, then the tokens owned by bounty hunters and airdrop participants are not so many, and not so big have an influence if the team makes a wall big enough for that. I'm pretty sure the team can do it. it's just that many teams think that the participants will hold their tokens, so they don't think about it. bounty and airdrop can drop the project or not, it depends on the team.

Yeah, I don't really see why they are pointing fingers on bounty hunters or airdrops whose only have a small portion of total supply of the tokens. Investors and Team Developers have the most numbers of supply and that plays a big role in circulations and supplies in the market.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 03:06:04 PM

I refuse to accept that Bounty or Airdrop kill project cos the esenece of them in the first place is to help and create awareness about a project and majority of them have proven to be worth their purpose, so how then can Airdrop and Bounty kill the project
If the budget for bounty and airdrop is too large, it can cause the price of the token to collapse, but this only happens with the projects listed on the small exchanges in this market. If they are listed on larger exchanges and have a lot of volumes then the price will certainly be okay when bounty or airdrop is distributed.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:22:01 PM

How many projects destroyed for the bounty or airdrops? Have you any statistics? Without bounty, how many projects became successfull in ICO, or IEO except Binance Launchpad? Bounty plays a vital role for the success of a project. Without promotion, how will a new project sell tokens to the investors?
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:29:37 PM

It's actually funny to say that bounty and Airdrop kills a project.Firstly, the airdrop and bounty tokens in most cases are a negligible amount of the total supply of the project. This implies that even if all the bounty hunters choose to dump, which is quite unlikely, the project will still do well.

Secondly, the team has an option of paying bounty hunters in any other recognised tokens, I know some projects pay hunters in Bitcoin, ethereum USDT and ripples. Bounty hunters even prefer to be paid in these tokens.

Thirdly, the hunters contribute a whole lot to bringing investors into the project and their impact is much more than the reward given.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:40:09 PM

Bounties and Airdrops kills projects that doesn't need to exist in the first place, any project that get killed because of bounty hunters or airdrops hunters means they are bad Projects, it's simple as that
indeed bounty hunters and airdrop participants can have a monstrous influence on the price of tokens at the exchange but you have to know that not all of them are their fault, sometimes the collapse of the price of cryptocurrency is the influence of developers who do not provide full support for the projects being developed.
if seen from the allocation of tokens, then the tokens owned by bounty hunters and airdrop participants are not so many, and not so big have an influence if the team makes a wall big enough for that. I'm pretty sure the team can do it. it's just that many teams think that the participants will hold their tokens, so they don't think about it. bounty and airdrop can drop the project or not, it depends on the team.

Yeah, I don't really see why they are pointing fingers on bounty hunters or airdrops whose only have a small portion of total supply of the tokens. Investors and Team Developers have the most numbers of supply and that plays a big role in circulations and supplies in the market.
But according to the schedule, Team and investor tokens will be locked for a long time. How can they sell it at the first stage of the project? If they do, it's a scam project and the price will definitely drop hundreds of times after being listed in exchanges.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 04:15:11 PM

I cannot agree with your statement, it's all about the quality of the project itself. If the demand on the market exchange is high or atleast decent enough, it would be able to cover the sell pressure from bountier & airdropper. Bounty and airdrop are advertise purposes, there's no such thing like free advertisement, it takes effort and worth to be payed out!
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:52:43 PM

How many projects have been ruined?I think no project can be successful without Bounty.Hunters work hard for a project.In return you get a little payment.I think no project can be successful without digital marketing.So Bounty has to be important.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Shaheer Arshad

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

GRNGrid

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:13:32 PM

A project needs a bounty to campaign for the projects they are working on. Then, how can you think that the bounty will kill the project? The success and failure of a project is the hard work of the team and the good or not the project being worked on.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:44:29 PM

I'm not surprised if you think like that

I'm sure a project has calculated all the risks about some of the token allocated to bounty, only a few% for bounty and token to sell on ICO / IEO is greater
I think there is no problem with the bounty and airdrop
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:17:53 PM

Sometimes the lowly ones are always to blame with so many speculations, aside from this, many bounty or airdrops efforts are missing due to the wrong manipulation behind the project, therefore, most needy people ended up in frustration due to the faulty development by the developer.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:53:59 AM

I cannot agree with your statement, it's all about the quality of the project itself. If the demand on the market exchange is high or atleast decent enough, it would be able to cover the sell pressure from bountier & airdropper. Bounty and airdrop are advertise purposes, there's no such thing like free advertisement, it takes effort and worth to be payed out!
yes, even today, there are still quite a lot of projects that survive and develop even though they have shared their tokens with bounty hunters, or airdrops. after all, this is a project quality problem, if the project does not prepare it, then the project will be damaged because of 1 or 5% of the tokens that they share themselves.
Shohag123

Activity: 385
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:03:19 AM

How many projects destroyed for the bounty or airdrops? Have you any statistics? Without bounty, how many projects became successfull in ICO, or IEO except Binance Launchpad? Bounty plays a vital role for the success of a project. Without promotion, how will a new project sell tokens to the investors?

You are right.Bounty and airdrop give the promotion the project needed. Then its depend on the project if project is good it will be super strong and if project is bad nobody can save them.And I have a question if bounty and project kill the project then why there are numerous bounty and airdrop?So is project CEO,manager or adviser wants to kill their own project?Thats my point bounty and airdrop give a boost to the project with the minimum cost.Thays why from the small project to big project keep an amount for the airdrop and bounty hunters.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 11:20:14 AM

I don't agree with your opinions. The project success totally depend on the project importance, value and through which exchange it goes live. I have seen many projects which price increased even after bounty payments Like HERO, Bosscoin, Kick token, OGN, etc. If the project has a wide scope in future and the team is promising and they have invested in big exchanges then the project never die.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 11:32:08 AM

Mismanagement and project supporters lacking faith and patience on the project. It is not just the bounty and airdrop participants should be blamed, I've seen a lot of projects where airdrop and bounty participants had became investors too because of the trust they had put on the project and the team. So, you can't put the blame one side only, the team always has something to do about it. If they provided security and timely on what they have speicified on their project timeline, project supporters will not leave the project.
lizarder

Activity: 1512
Merit: 874

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 11:34:17 AM

I don't agree with your opinions. The project success totally depend on the project importance, value and through which exchange it goes live. I have seen many projects which price increased even after bounty payments Like HERO, Bosscoin, Kick token, OGN, etc. If the project has a wide scope in future and the team is promising and they have invested in big exchanges then the project never die.
Hero, Kicktoken indeed after paying bounty token tokens ther token UP, but after Altseason ended. Hero, Kicktoken project finally experienced a severe decline price of token, For Bosscoin, as far as i know the prizes from bounty can be sold after waiting for almost one year and at that time the price of the token was still pretty decent and yes it almost looks like case Bounty Hero and Kicktoken, For OGN I don't know what project this is, you mean OGN (Origin Protocol) or other projects?

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 11:45:53 AM

This is a perspective that needs to change, bounty and airdrop participants care more about any project than you would imagine; because no body wants to work for free, bounty hunters do thorough research before selecting projects to promote; and then promotion is done superbly to such an extent that the project token price and value grows tremendously. That aside, bounty or airdrop allocation are always 1-3% of a token total supply; and you want me to believe that hunters dump token ?

If a project price falls terribly; it is due to the fact that it was mismanaged or simply not good enough to maintain good value.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 12:03:33 PM

Bounties promotions is what spreads words about a new project and bounty hunters got paid in the projects native token most times, the bounty allocations are always smaller, too small to drag the project down, what I've planned to always do is never promote a project that has bad use case
yes, bounty allocation usually only around 0,5% from total token and if compared to total supply its should not give negative impact to its price when bounty reward dumped. but sometimes investors do not think smart, influenced to bounty hunter action dumping token  and ofcourse token that come from investors dumped too and its effect not only 0,5% but more of that.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 12:51:43 PM

I have been involved in bounty for many years, and I noticed that bounty implementation projects are bullshit projects, and most of them are scams. In the long term, the project will collapse many times and the development team abandons the project. And I agree with you, bounty and airdrop do not kill the project, it helps the project become more widespread and popular in this market at a very low cost compared to other forms of marketing.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄