Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin might never reach it's ATH anymore  (Read 1739 times)
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:12:17 PM

I think most of those investors who are saying these don't even know fully what bitcoin and blockchain technology is. They think it as more like a gambling site. But btc and blockchain is a lot bigger than this. But it's possible that BTC will break its last ATH because new investors are more attracted to BTC than gold. So the crypto market is getting more liquidity over the years.
This trend is going to continue in the future as well, a lot of people still don't have any idea what blockchain is and what are its uses, even people in the finance sector don't know much about blockchain but this kind of knowledge should be encouraged now as the future is already being built on blockchain and many big companies are having blockchain research going on. Bitcoin is still in the early adaption phase where a lot of innovation is going to happen in the future and I am sure bitcoin is going to reach an ATH again in the coming future.
A lot of people go into fear after watching the price take a small tible in a pump phase and sell their holdings, but mostly it is a false alarm and the price still continues to go up. My advice, just hold your bitcoins and never look at the price before the year 2030, then you will see how much bitcoin appreciates over time.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 07:51:22 PM

We couldn't be so sure about it I mean just look at what price it is right now we only need less than $9k to reach the ATH.
And nobody expects it to reach it's current ATH back then nobody knows how much this crypto could worth in the future so I wouldn't say that we might never reach it's ATH anymore,
Because we have been seeing a good climb ever since it fall down to $4k or $6K if I am not mistaken.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cristiano77

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 06:25:10 AM

We couldn't be so sure about it I mean just look at what price it is right now we only need less than $9k to reach the ATH.
And nobody expects it to reach it's current ATH back then nobody knows how much this crypto could worth in the future so I wouldn't say that we might never reach it's ATH anymore,
Because we have been seeing a good climb ever since it fall down to $4k or $6K if I am not mistaken.

we can't be 100% sure if it is going to reach ATH or not, but by analyzing what happened back then and comparing it to current events, we are in 2020 have much more projects based on the blockchain, more exchanges, more integration, more market cap.

but, the main reason that BTC have reached this ATH back then was the trend, everyone was speaking about it and almost everyone thought about buying some (for no reason just to sell it and earn) this gives a false value to the coin because the people who are holding it are willing to sell massively in huge numbers once they feel danger.

and this is what happened, they sold when they felt danger, and you see how bad was the drop.

will this be repeated?
according to my expectations, I don't think so. the whole world already knows about BTC and a lot of people learned that it is risky and not all the time going up as gold because simply there is no value in the BTC it is just being used for holding virtual money to donate, supply or fund projects and other coins, but it is not having a problem to solve anymore, it was the best, oldest and first solution. but now Altcoins are taking charge
infocoino

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 08:06:08 AM

If whales want then everything is possible, you know. Current market situation is good for the futher growth

exactly, imagine if the whales decided to invest in gold instead of BTC, this will have a huge impact on the whole market, not only BTC, actually it affects altcoins and harms it more than BTC.

but risk = profit, the more risk you take the more potential profit you gain.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:16:25 AM

If whales want then everything is possible, you know. Current market situation is good for the futher growth
We could say that they have such influence on the market and they can able to manipulate the situation but we don't even wonder why they never left crypto instead of going back to stock market investment? It is because they love crypto and that we called manipulation is only has a slim chance that could make a bullish or even bearish market trend.

(Maybe) We can't either see another ATH again but it is not the most important to us. What we are looking for now is to have a sustainable market demand and adoption. Bullish will come momentarily even without the whale's participation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mydona

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 06:55:42 AM

We could say that they have such influence on the market and they can able to manipulate the situation but we don't even wonder why they never left crypto instead of going back to stock market investment? It is because they love crypto and that we called manipulation is only has a slim chance that could make a bullish or even bearish market trend.

(Maybe) We can't either see another ATH again but it is not the most important to us. What we are looking for now is to have a sustainable market demand and adoption. Bullish will come momentarily even without the whale's participation.

tbh I think it will definitely reach ATH again. this will need some time till the market holders get changed and people a bit forget about the last ATH and how a lot have lost as much as many made profits.

history will always repeat itself, this is a fixed rule as the fact of death. both can't be denied
tiktokcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 12:41:44 PM

tbh I think it will definitely reach ATH again. this will need some time till the market holders get changed and people a bit forget about the last ATH and how a lot have lost as much as many made profits.

history will always repeat itself, this is a fixed rule as the fact of death. both can't be denied

I don't think It will reach ATH again, not in near or far future, simply because in near future people still remember how it fall hard and in far future, there will be better solutions even if the blockchain is the futuristic way for economy and financials bitcoin will just remain as an honorable mention as simple as how the first lamb was created, it wasn't the best didn't stay for so long and many alternatives with a better efficiency came out.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 12:52:32 PM

You are not far from the truth @op, people are too concerned with price i guess it is part of crypto growth, both analysts and none analysts speculate about price, and this is also same with altcoins, even when you see a good project coming in blockchain you find interesting enough to follow, price speculators will come in and over shadow the development aspect, everyone will only concentrate on price talk and only few will be concerned with project growth.
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:12:54 PM

I noticed that your topic resembles a prediction. It is possible to never achieve ATH again. How do you know that? Markets sometimes go up and down and when looking at the chart someone will predict it will go up or down. But over time it is more likely to go up than down for a variety of reasons. Especially when the politics is tense, the central banks print more money, the economy is in recession. They cannot let their money lose they will store them in a certain market. During the last recession Bitcoin rose, stocks went up, and gold rose. According to the current pace, your prediction could be wrong, man.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 04:18:21 PM

I noticed that your topic resembles a prediction. It is possible to never achieve ATH again. How do you know that? Markets sometimes go up and down and when looking at the chart someone will predict it will go up or down. But over time it is more likely to go up than down for a variety of reasons. Especially when the politics is tense, the central banks print more money, the economy is in recession. They cannot let their money lose they will store them in a certain market. During the last recession Bitcoin rose, stocks went up, and gold rose. According to the current pace, your prediction could be wrong, man.

Bitcoin will reach to the new ATH and when it would happen is not sure. Though I am hoping that more sooner it happens much better for everyone who has being waiting for years now to see that price range which we all had seen in 2017 end. Good thing for now is that price is near about 12k range and constantly traying to stay above that but failing it. It is receiving good demand when price falls and test back again this range and once it clears this hurdle it will be near 13k price.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 04:51:17 PM

Bitcoin has seen its resistance around the 11,000 dollar mark and jsut recently broken the resistance and tested a yearly all time high of 12000 and even exceeded it. I can not for sure say it willl hit its all time high because speculations by whales did not afect the price of the mrket no matter hard they tried but lets just keep fingers crossed. hope for the better.
infocoino

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 07:17:32 AM

Bitcoin has seen its resistance around the 11,000 dollar mark and jsut recently broken the resistance and tested a yearly all time high of 12000 and even exceeded it. I can not for sure say it willl hit its all time high because speculations by whales did not afect the price of the mrket no matter hard they tried but lets just keep fingers crossed. hope for the better.

just as in real markets, whales are ruining the experiences and small newcomers assets and dreams, they can't control the market for their own good 100% but their tries and play around is hurting small investors really badly, I can't think of a way to get rid of such behavior even If I go for a coin with low max coins per person, it is the crypto world and they keep buying in different accounts I am sick of such toxic market and looking for a coin without these features, I may create my own coin
none can buy more than 10k $ or less than 500 $ so no whales will be in my market? this can help if I have some kind of verification like KYC and use for this coin idk a use Cheesy
lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 05:53:07 PM

Bitcoin will do whatever it wants regardless of everyone's TA. To hodl or not to hodl, it'll be fine. Since we can't control bitcoin but bitcoin can Control us.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:10:41 PM

Only people who recently got into Bitcoin would even consider it as such. Even if some do consider it even though they've been in the scene for a long time, they also consider BTC as a digital currency, not only as an investment. Clickbait articles and Youtube titles? As you said, it's only "clickbait" and only those who consider BTC as a money-making machine would even click on it, and even if they do, it's not like they actually can make Bitcoin as such. And as much as some people like it or not, Bitcoin being a speculative asset right now is part of what makes it in the community.

There's also no need to actually obsess over it reaching an ATH or not, or whether we should talk about it or not. if you don't like such topics, avoid the speculation/trading discussion threads, that's it. If you want it to be a digital currency, then it is.

For some long term bitcoin holders reaching the bitcoin ATH is a very big deal since it will involve a very high profit to them. We all know it there are so many things happening in this world including this bitcoin thing, we already see bitcoin did it when it reaches its ATH in the market a lot of people in the community didn't really expect it to reach that high, a lot of investors sell their bitcoin in the process of reaching its ATH thinking that bitcoin will not pump, immediately losing hope in bitcoin when the market price dump in a month is probably the worst thing that you could do when the market pump again. The thing in the market is we never really know when it is going to happened its all depend on supply and demand, something could always go wrong having for example this pandemic. Investing in risky for people who think that bitcoin is not going to reach ATH anymore doesn't belong here.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:17:16 PM

Now people are more educated regarding crypto. So if they invest into crypto means crypto is drawing attention. People are greedy and they bought btc at insane price. It also happened to other stocks. May be this will not happen easily in future. But btc will grow and we expect btc to be ATH in future for the potential. No hype, no bubble just pure tech.
So you want people to invest on bitcoin so that it can easily reach the all time high once again? Aren't "you" being the greedy one?
Statements like your are what discourages people from buying bitcoin. If the price is high, according to you, we shouldn't invest because that is "insane" price? Then how would you expect the price to increase further? How do you expect people to enter the market when the price is high?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:40:30 PM

This is not a price speculation thread, but a call.

People should have a much more healthy approach to cryptocurrencies than "get rich quick" and should use bitcoin even if it was going to take 100 years (or eternity) to break ATH again.

Only then the whole system makes sense, otherwise, even if Bitcoin was not meant to be a Ponzi Scheme and obviously is not a Ponzi Scheme, it is actually approached by many "investors" as Ponzi Scheme and they hope to be at the top of it. That is simply wrong.

If different crypto news stopped speculating about the price all the time it would be beneficial for the quality of the whole crypto sphere.
If people stopped being obsessed by the price, it would be good too.

This is an honest call to everyone to start treating this great invention as it's meant to be - digital money. Including crypto news websites and youtubers who think that putting higher expected bitcoin price in the title will bring more clicks (and sadly, it usually does).

One says 1 million USD in 1 year, another says 10 million USD and so on... stop it, please. You are doing it wrong.

I don't know what can change people's attitude to bitcoin than a decrease in volatility. This is exactly what people are waiting for. It is the stability in the price segment that will allow people to safely invest in bitcoin and not be afraid that tomorrow the price will fly into the negative.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 08:15:11 PM

Now people are more educated regarding crypto. So if they invest into crypto means crypto is drawing attention. People are greedy and they bought btc at insane price. It also happened to other stocks. May be this will not happen easily in future. But btc will grow and we expect btc to be ATH in future for the potential. No hype, no bubble just pure tech.
So you want people to invest on bitcoin so that it can easily reach the all time high once again? Aren't "you" being the greedy one?
Statements like your are what discourages people from buying bitcoin. If the price is high, according to you, we shouldn't invest because that is "insane" price? Then how would you expect the price to increase further? How do you expect people to enter the market when the price is high?
There's nothing wrong with what particular range of time you invest, even they invested on a time where it is high, it's fine as long as BTC is still growing and they're gaining profit on it.

People's investment isn't the key to a new ATH, if you want to grow your own BTC, better do trading than forcing other people to adopt the usage of BTC for a new ATH. No one can predict when a new ATH will happen, well there's a lot of factors to consider but it's just minimal and prices are still unpredictable.
cristiano77

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 08:07:08 AM

There's nothing wrong with what particular range of time you invest, even they invested on a time where it is high, it's fine as long as BTC is still growing and they're gaining profit on it.

People's investment isn't the key to a new ATH, if you want to grow your own BTC, better do trading than forcing other people to adopt the usage of BTC for a new ATH. No one can predict when a new ATH will happen, well there's a lot of factors to consider but it's just minimal and prices are still unpredictable.

it is nearly impossible to reach another ATH because the actual value of BTC is not increasing, it is just an effect made by its holders, but now there are many coins and better alternatives, the only 3 features of btc, it was the first, it has the high market cap and how many people, and platforms accepting it. otherwise, any other coin will have a certain purpose, unlike the general BTC.
tiktokcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:15:25 AM

it is nearly impossible to reach another ATH because the actual value of BTC is not increasing, it is just an effect made by its holders, but now there are many coins and better alternatives, the only 3 features of btc, it was the first, it has the high market cap and how many people, and platforms accepting it. otherwise, any other coin will have a certain purpose, unlike the general BTC.

BTC is going to reach ATH this year it's going to be a high ATH almost doubling the current, before the end of this year.

none can prevent this, it is taking the same rules of gold increasing, whenever it goes up it never goes down back to old prices
have you ever seen bitcoin goes for under 1k $ again? it didn't and it won't.

next ATH will be 40-100k$ and people will keep using it and mining it more and more
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:33:15 AM

We already know this.

Despite people actually looking forward to the good price changes in the future, the main one is that people could actually use it in the world, without having to rely on the USD price of it, so we don't need to convert our Bitcoin into fiat instead directly use it to buy or pay something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: