Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A hidden gem soon to shine  (Read 148 times)
bitnordic (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:50:31 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2020, 07:16:23 PM by bitnordic

I want to start a conversation about the fundamentals of Bitcoin, what it is about and its forks.

It started out like an anarchy to the banking system as we know it and all of the faults left behind it. The central system, the inflation, the security of paper money, the actual ownership of accounts, the double spending, the exchange of currency, the transparency of transaction, the deflation of value.. the list goes on..

An idea was thought and Bitcoin was born, a decentralized peer-to-peer digital transactional network with an open source.

The idea, the solution, the knowledge grew over time by community members. Tested again and again by various people and computers, the code and the network would not break, get hacked or bugged. A trust was gained, the security of the blockchain was what was giving its value to each of its digital coins.

The solution became well known in the community and needed to get out to the public. The way to get out there was knowledge, of how it works, both the systems flaws and its solution. Over time the community grew and the more understandable it became, the more the blockchain grew. It became a golden spiral.

We see the solution as newly born, as we know it will take time. Time to grow and as time goes, the solution grows into a bigger and better network with branches growing out, just like a tree.

The first fork happened in 2017, the community was excited and the solution matured. Developers joined in and the network grew even stronger. Someone will discuss that this was mutiny but the truth is that without a branch, there is no tree.

The fork is based on all of the fundamentals Bitcoin has just with a little twist, the peer-to-peer network, the open source, all of its trust behind security of the chain, a decentralized solution..

We see with time the solution will grow, and all of its branches will follow the growth of the tree.
For a world with debt, the solution seems priceless at the moment, but as it grows and time goes, it would be clearer to see that it is indeed, the mother of trees.

Even if Bitcoin and all of its forks are scarce, it is with all its forks is what makes it scalable, each with its own twist.
Every fork is based on all of the fundamentals, therefore its value and here is where I will reveal the hidden gem.

With the first fork, the community was excited and it was all that was discussed, every day and in every headline, together with the bull run of 2017. There was so much noise, too much for the public to digest what was happening, almost chaos. The only fork who got publicity was whom was screaming the highest.

I am putting light on this as everyone gets an opportunity to join as a community and feel the same as the earliest members to adopt Bitcoin.

It is truly a hidden gem as the network has been alive since, from the first branch of the tree of solution.

I want you to check out Bitcoin Clashic with the ticker Tnet currently trading on crex24.com and see the opportunity.

The fork is alive, fully functional and is greatly undervalued. All that is needed, is for the community to grow. As the community grow, the development will grow, the marketing will grow, the value will grow, the branch will grow together with the tree.

The fork is community driven and has no front speaker, like Roger Ver for Bitcoin Cash or Craig Wright for Bitcoin SV, but the fundamentals stays as strong as it is a fork from Bitcoin.
Regarding what has been argued for as bitcoin being associated as the floppy disc with 1mb blocks whereas Bitcoin Cash have 8mb blocks giving it 8 times faster network. Bitcoin Clashic has 8mb blocks but instead of 10 min block time, it has 1 min block time therefor 8x10 times faster network. The coin has been decentralized since the fork happened and as the same as the other forks it has a maximum supply of 21m coins.

Anyone can join the coin, Contributers, hodlers, traders, developers, marketers and at some time there will be someone to become a front speaker for Bitcoin Clashic, maybe even you or someone you know.
I am reaching out to you, and you are able to reach out to others and they to others. This is how we are able to expand as a community.  

you are early in the solution, and as you see the knowledge of what lays behind the solution, you can participate in the growth of the tree and its branches.

https://crex24.com/exchange/TNET-BTC

https://bitcoin.clashic.cash/

https://insight.clashic.cash/

https://discord.com/invite/qUaQBN2

https://i.imgur.com/QFgU8IX.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 09:19:32 AM

I want to start a conversation about the fundamentals of Bitcoin, what it is about and its forks.

It started out like an anarchy to the banking system as we know it and all of the faults left behind it. The central system, the inflation, the security of paper money, the actual ownership of accounts, the double spending, the exchange of currency, the transparency of transaction, the deflation of value.. the list goes on..

An idea was thought and Bitcoin was born, a decentralized peer-to-peer digital transactional network with an open source.

The idea, the solution, the knowledge grew over time by community members. Tested again and again by various people and computers, the code and the network would not break, get hacked or bugged. A trust was gained, the security of the blockchain was what was giving its value to each of its digital coins.

The solution became well known in the community and needed to get out to the public. The way to get out there was knowledge, of how it works, both the systems flaws and its solution. Over time the community grew and the more understandable it became, the more the blockchain grew. It became a golden spiral.

We see the solution as newly born, as we know it will take time. Time to grow and as time goes, the solution grows into a bigger and better network with branches growing out, just like a tree.

The first fork happened in 2017, the community was excited and the solution matured. Developers joined in and the network grew even stronger. Someone will discuss that this was mutiny but the truth is that without a branch, there is no tree.

The fork is based on all of the fundamentals Bitcoin has just with a little twist, the peer-to-peer network, the open source, all of its trust behind security of the chain, a decentralized solution..

We see with time the solution will grow, and all of its branches will follow the growth of the tree.
For a world with debt, the solution seems priceless at the moment, but as it grows and time goes, it would be clearer to see that it is indeed, the mother of trees.

Even if Bitcoin and all of its forks are scarce, it is with all its forks is what makes it scalable, each with its own twist.
Every fork is based on all of the fundamentals, therefore its value and here is where I will reveal the hidden gem.

With the first fork, the community was excited and it was all that was discussed, every day and in every headline, together with the bull run of 2017. There was so much noise, too much for the public to digest what was happening, almost chaos. The only fork who got publicity was whom was screaming the highest.

I am putting light on this as everyone gets an opportunity to join as a community and feel the same as the earliest members to adopt Bitcoin.

It is truly a hidden gem as the network has been alive since, from the first branch of the tree of solution.

I want you to check out Bitcoin Clashic with the ticker Tnet currently trading on crex24.com and see the opportunity.

The fork is alive, fully functional and is greatly undervalued. All that is needed, is for the community to grow. As the community grow, the development will grow, the marketing will grow, the value will grow, the branch will grow together with the tree.

The fork is community driven and has no front speaker, like Roger Ver for Bitcoin Cash or Craig Wright for Bitcoin SV, but the fundamentals stays as strong as it is a fork from Bitcoin.
Regarding what has been argued for as bitcoin being associated as the floppy disc with 1mb blocks whereas Bitcoin Cash have 8mb blocks giving it 8 times faster network. Bitcoin Clashic has 8mb blocks but instead of 10 min block time, it has 1 min block time therefor 8x10 times faster network. The coin has been decentralized since the fork happened and as the same as the other forks it has a maximum supply of 21m coins.

Anyone can join the coin, Contributers, hodlers, traders, developers, marketers and at some time there will be someone to become a front speaker for Bitcoin Clashic, maybe even you or someone you know.
I am reaching out to you, and you are able to reach out to others and they to others. This is how we are able to expand as a community.  

you are early in the solution, and as you see the knowledge of what lays behind the solution, you can participate in the growth of the tree and its branches.

https://crex24.com/exchange/TNET-BTC

https://bitcoin.clashic.cash/

https://insight.clashic.cash/

https://discord.com/invite/qUaQBN2

The way I read your post, it’s kinda promotional, advertising or shilling (from open minding, to product introduction, to call to action message which looks like kinda “ANN”). If you really want to create awareness from that coin or token, you might have to post something natural that isn’t really shilling or advertising type.

This is just the way I view some threads. Just my own opinion.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█