Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if cryptocurrency  (Read 633 times)
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 07:04:02 AM

Let the industry go in the direction where crypto will be recognized by government. You will be able to pay with eth for utilities, taxes with btc, and so on.
And how industry is going to do it - that's of course another question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 12:03:03 PM

Let the industry go in the direction where crypto will be recognized by government. You will be able to pay with eth for utilities, taxes with btc, and so on.
And how industry is going to do it - that's of course another question.
I believe that we do not need an official recognize of cryptocurrency by the governments. it’s enough for us that cryptocurrencies are not banned by the government.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
husencoe

Activity: 658

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 12:33:41 PM

The spike occurred in 2017 and not in 2016. And those days are never going to come back, for a variety of reasons. A lot of people lost their money after investing in scam projects. Even good projects went down by a lot after the ATH in 2017, resulting in several new investors losing their capital. The best example is that of Cardano, which went down by as much as 99%. The reputation of cryptocurrency received a major hit during 2018/19 and it will take a lot of effort to restore it.

there were indeed many investors who lost their money due to wrong investments at the time, so there were many big price reductions for coins that had good investment prospects, now it takes time to go back to that time.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 03:24:16 PM

2016 is when I started my crypto journey. Really surprised how bitcoin pumped its price from $1000 to $20000 in a very short time. That's is why I am still here holding my crypto hoping that the bullish run in 2017 would happen again. I observed that what is happening in crypto is cyclical so Im pretty sure bitcoin will pump again and much higher.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 02:16:40 PM

I have been thinking if cryptocurrency projects should come back as it was in the early 2016 to 2017 as many of us came into cryptocurrency industry the time it has been made visible to many people, because that early 2016 a lot of people don't really have the knowledge and how it works that time, what do you think that will happen if those days should come back in the crypto phase?

Why comeback do you mean they want you to scam us again, so many back then are now existing anymore and abandoned, the technology is evolving we don't need to go back in the past we should learn from it and embrace the future, it will not come back anymore because the Crypto structure is very much different today than it was before.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 02:28:53 PM

I have been thinking if cryptocurrency projects should come back as it was in the early 2016 to 2017 as many of us came into cryptocurrency industry the time it has been made visible to many people, because that early 2016 a lot of people don't really have the knowledge and how it works that time, what do you think that will happen if those days should come back in the crypto phase?

Why comeback do you mean they want you to scam us again, so many back then are now existing anymore and abandoned, the technology is evolving we don't need to go back in the past we should learn from it and embrace the future, it will not come back anymore because the Crypto structure is very much different today than it was before.
You are right, we don't need to go back. In the past, there is also something bad gold. so in the future. we will see gold and something bad. but we still haven't found the moment. we can only take advantage of what is happening in the market.
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 02:38:38 PM

Honestly I hope those days will make a comeback, 2017 was the best year so far but thanks to ICO, that's what made 2017 a possible year for bullrun and altcoin season, it will be hard to see such again but still possible, crypto is full of amusements, let's just hope for the best
Thanks to ICO?? that's what made 2017 a possible year for bullrun and altcoin season??

No bro, ICO is new ways to raise funds, it is not related to bullrun, the most reasonable explanation because the previous halving happened in 2016 and after that bitcoin keeps increases and it takes 1 year before the effect of halving is truly felt. That's why 2017 becomes bullrun year

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 02:55:01 PM

Honestly I hope those days will make a comeback, 2017 was the best year so far but thanks to ICO, that's what made 2017 a possible year for bullrun and altcoin season, it will be hard to see such again but still possible, crypto is full of amusements, let's just hope for the best
Thanks to ICO?? that's what made 2017 a possible year for bullrun and altcoin season??

No bro, ICO is new ways to raise funds, it is not related to bullrun, the most reasonable explanation because the previous halving happened in 2016 and after that bitcoin keeps increases and it takes 1 year before the effect of halving is truly felt. That's why 2017 becomes bullrun year

he judged from the number of successful ICO projects I think. and assume that successful new projects that make bulls run on the market.

As you said, the halving effect cannot be felt quickly. we have seen it in the past. so we don't need to rush into an update published by the project.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 02:57:22 PM

To me, 2016-2017 is more a nightmare for a newbie like me. Everything moves too fast with little information, every new trader and investor are young and so greenhorn makes scamming become a normal thing. I like crypto market today more.

I like this, different opinions on this 2016/2017 come back issue since people had different experiences. To some people, they got burnt by scam ICOs and so-called lending coins then. To others, they invested in some coins and got 10 to 100x gains. 2017 especially was a blast for me, I made a lot of profit from NEO, ICX, NEBL, WABI just to mention a few. There is no point talking about a comeback/repetition of 2016/2017 since people had varying experiences, that's my point.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 03:33:33 PM

To me, 2016-2017 is more a nightmare for a newbie like me. Everything moves too fast with little information, every new trader and investor are young and so greenhorn makes scamming become a normal thing. I like crypto market today more.

I like this, different opinions on this 2016/2017 come back issue since people had different experiences. To some people, they got burnt by scam ICOs and so-called lending coins then. To others, they invested in some coins and got 10 to 100x gains. 2017 especially was a blast for me, I made a lot of profit from NEO, ICX, NEBL, WABI just to mention a few. There is no point talking about a comeback/repetition of 2016/2017 since people had varying experiences, that's my point.
Burn tokens can in time have a very important influence, but when I get here I do not see the efficiency of burn tokens because there is no effect at all, the price of the tokens is still cheap and can not rise to be expensive, very lucky you can get a lot of results from altcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: