Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Wallet APP that supports any ERC20 TOKENS  (Read 676 times)
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:55:26 PM

Most Ethererum wallet app on android/ios support ERC20 token. Not it isn't because of your pvt key, you just need to add token infor so that tokens could show it properly. Plenty of Ethererum wallet app on android/ios so just pick the one you like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:49:41 PM

I was using a free Mobile Wallet app, where i had send some new ERC20 TOKENS to the Ether Address in the wallet. Later i found it only support major TOKENS.

I can't able to send the tokens out, since i dont have access to PVT KEY.. Is there any Mobile APP that can support all types of ERC20 TOKENS..

-----please share. would be helpful for many new token holders, So to manage easily the tokens in APP.. --------

That's right without access to your private keys will only limit your powers or control over your wallet and this is found in most centralized wallets today. On the other hand, there are many wallets today which you can be used to store ERC 20 tokens there are also some which can be used to store various coins, this type of wallets are mostly called multi-currency wallets. Lastly, the wallets I can suggest for you to choose from are Enjin wallet, Trust wallet and Imtoken wallets.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:27:16 PM

I was using a free Mobile Wallet app, where i had send some new ERC20 TOKENS to the Ether Address in the wallet. Later i found it only support major TOKENS.

I can't able to send the tokens out, since i dont have access to PVT KEY.. Is there any Mobile APP that can support all types of ERC20 TOKENS..

-----please share. would be helpful for many new token holders, So to manage easily the tokens in APP.. --------

Use trust wallet, this wallet is the best when it comes to erc20 tokens and all that stuff, all the tokens in your ethereum address will appear automatically and you can send them out comfortably, make sure you have few ethereum on your address for gas fee, goodluck

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 06:25:22 PM

Trust wallet is getting more popular in the recent days for android platform because it is from binance and support multiple coins and tokens and tokens will get added automatically unlike MEW where you have to add tokens manually.So you can try it, or if you want MEW for android you still can and the app is called MEWconnect.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 06:27:35 PM

It is best to use Myetherwallet, which is the best wallet for erc20 token and you can easily access it. You can also use Trustwallet on your phone if you don't have a lot of free time with your computer

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:57:26 AM

Wallet App that supports ERC-20  are just so numerous, the choice of the one to use actually depend on individual or purpose.  If you're looking for wallet App that supports ERC-20 token alone, then you can opt for imToken, then if it is the App that supports ERC-20 tokens and other tokens, then you can use Trust Wallet, and so on.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:00:50 PM

If you have your recovery seed or Mnemonic seed you can easily import that into another wallet like Atomic, coinomi or trust wallet, these wallets supports every erc20 tokens in Ethereum blockchain

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:06:17 PM

If you have your recovery seed or Mnemonic seed you can easily import that into another wallet like Atomic, coinomi or trust wallet, these wallets supports every erc20 tokens in Ethereum blockchain
Yes, that's right, that's why every erc20-based wallet clearly will always be given Mnemonic seed (unless someone throws it away), the use is as an alternative to recovery and to make it easier for someone to get into another place.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:17:30 PM

I'm sure by now you've already get enough answers about different wallets that support all available erc20 tokens, all you have to do is make sure you keep your private key or recovery seed safe in a hidden place where no preying eye can reach

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 08:54:12 PM

Getting wallet for Erc20 is not difficult. Erc20 has the most  available wallet. It leaves you with lost of choice. You can get Imtoken or Enjin. To start with

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 10:21:54 AM

MyEtherWallet has an app, which you can use to store you coins. but it doesn't have the capability on withdrawing it to money. like other apps. but if you need it just for storing and monitoring your coins the MEW app is worth to try.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:06:26 PM

I use Trust wallet for that. It is really safe & very safe to use. They are the official wallet of Binance. I also heard Enjin wallet is good but never used so far.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:38:49 PM

I think the first lesson to learn about wallet applications is that, once the wallet app do not give you the power to have a private key which of course gives you total control of the wallet, then don't use that wallet app. Also, there are many wallet applications that supports any ERC 20 tokens such as Trust wallet, Enjin, Imtoken etc. Now the good thing about them is that, a wallet from Imtoken can be imported into that of trust wallet via the private keys; this is one of many Importance of private keys. Lastly, learn to safeguard your private keys because if lost, you lose access to the assets in that wallet.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: