Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you going to keep quit about bitwings?  (Read 515 times)
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:25:15 AM

The minephone from bitwings is limited and not for everyone because it's very costly, this is why I think it could work, the minephone is just 40,000 pieces and that's all, there won't be any other than the 40k pieces, I'm suspecting that the eth will be coming from the mobile company revenue profit

Claudio99

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:27:21 AM

To buy the minephone will cost you 6000 BWN token and that's equivalent of 1500$ as per BWN token and again to start mining ethereum on the phone you will need to buy one of the packages available for the phone which will require depositing another Eth, this is premium package honestly, not everyone can do this

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:30:26 AM

It's going to be lots of trouble for the company if they fail to pay bounty hunters in the end, I doubt they will live up to their standard because making that much ethereum from a cloud mining phone is a big lie, doesn't make any sense but I will like to see how this will go

I really doubt they will be affected in the way you think... not that am in support of their behavior... Just that other project have done what they are doing now to hunters and get away with it without being affected, the lack of appropriate body to report issues like this is the reason why I think this will be another similar case like digitalbits, Jinbi and the likes,
Although I would sincerely hope to see this guy's receive the punishment for screwing hunters over to serve as lesson to others.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:37:57 AM

It's going to be lots of trouble for the company if they fail to pay bounty hunters in the end, I doubt they will live up to their standard because making that much ethereum from a cloud mining phone is a big lie, doesn't make any sense but I will like to see how this will go

I really doubt they will be affected in the way you think... not that am in support of their behavior... Just that other project have done what they are doing now to hunters and get away with it without being affected, the lack of appropriate body to report issues like this is the reason why I think this will be another similar case like digitalbits, Jinbi and the likes,
Although I would sincerely hope to see this guy's receive the punishment for screwing hunters over to serve as lesson to others.
when a project does break its promise with its bounty participants, it makes their words a lie. what makes us think that they won't do the same thing going forward? Well, I have thoughts like that. however, investors can be in the line of bounty hunters, and this can have a bad effect on the future for the project. but I hope that his team will immediately resolve this issue with participants from his bounty hunter.
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:42:59 AM

They don't have past experience about what this forum and it's members are capable of, they believe they can make the move and escape it without any side effects but no I think they knew, the words spread out fast, even their advisors heard about it, now bitwings team seem calm and ask for prove, some are getting approved presently, I think everyone should go and do the same

Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:53:25 AM

Bitwings looks big, the mobile company have been around for many years and again evan luthra which built apps for iPhone is involved with this project, very very hard to believe that the project is scam, the failed to raise softcap but the company is rich so no problem on that part

Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:03:46 AM

If they don't end up paying bounty hunters they will feel the heat, I know that some bounty hunters won't give up easily on this, they will find a way to retaliate, bitwings Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts are available to spread their unfair treatment

Erumo

Activity: 553
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:22:55 AM

Lol, funny how most of the people aren't even reading what you have written and they are just randomly saying bitwings is a good project. Or are they all shilling for bitwings?

This people just post to meet minimum weekly required for signature. If they would simply open Bitwings bounty topic, they would immediately see a pictures project offering different plans and a promise that a phone "would mine 2 ETH per month". First signs of scam or a hidden Ponzi scheme.

Check their webpage. Roadmap milestones are not completed. And milestones are marked as complete, are only those that were meant to be made during bounty duration. Conclusion - after bounty and ICO are finished, project becomes abandoned, even though they post "past news and achievements" in latest social media posts.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
Wingsbtc

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:31:14 AM

2 ETH per month is insanely unbelievable, this sounds like those Ponzi scheme projects, what are the team thinking? The company have been around for past years and this could ruin their reputation for sure

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:45:53 AM

btc and eth are a lot better then i am not optimistic about an old bad project bitwings and at this time i am more inclined to focus on new projects. Also bitwings team cheat because they didn't give tokens to many hunters and it is a scam project in the list of favorites.
maybe they are not scammers, but they just decided not to give out as many coins as before and in any way decided to scam the bounty hunters. this is a common practice for many projects

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 09:34:37 AM

I have participated for the two months in the Bitwings bounty campaign and now I see that my work was worthless? They have a nice idea, but what happened that they are not motivated to fulfill the promises what they gave to the investors.
the case of the Bitwings project is the same as other junk projects, we don't need to think about them, there is no right solution, there are no laws in crypto currencies, it will be useless if we just talk, for the future we have to really research about the project that we follow, Keep spirit
At least now you are starting to be aware as Bounty hunters to choose project that you promote because aside from being not paid in your work?you are also helping these scammers to take victims like what Op experience.
i think this is enough reason to control your activity and just take the Jobs you researched to be legit.
2 ETH per month is insanely unbelievable, this sounds like those Ponzi scheme projects, what are the team thinking? The company have been around for past years and this could ruin their reputation for sure
specially this time now that Ethereum is growing faster,it sounds promising and convincing to have at least 400-600$ a month.

But for us who had been here for long time?this is nothing but ponzi project .

For OP provide proofs please so we can spread the shit of this project and will stop their scamming soon.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:11:57 PM

Reportedly Bitwings will hold an IEO on binance, but it's still a rumor, we don't know for sure, and Binance also hasn't announced their IEO yet, we'll wait, if indeed IEO Bitwing is held at Binance, I'll buy it.
Looks shady to me, it seems the next IEO launchpad on Binance exchange isn't bitwings but still not sure, let's wait for few days more, I'm suspecting it will be injective protocol or Alchemy pay project
I think the bitwings project still has a chance to be able to do IEO there but I think it will make developers difficult because as far as I know the cost to enter the best exchange for now will require very expensive fees, and of course there must be guarantees about the project being worked on will therefore put the reputation and trust of the binance exchange place

STUDENTCOIN