Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much you earn in bounty hunting for the year 2019-2020  (Read 42088 times)
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 04:56:15 PM

Due to so many failed projects , it is difficult to make money from bounties these days . i cannot count the number of projects i participated in their bounties last year 2019 , but i cannot boast of a reasonable amount.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:15:01 PM

I think no body will give you actual ans here Grin Grin but i did bounty because i haven't enough money to convert me in another work like trading or IEO investing. Yes most of the campaign was failed as market crash but i got good fiat money from MB8 coin and some little bit money from another campaign also. But at the end of 2020 as market going to pump i think most of the campaign will be successful and hope for better amount in next few months.

thanks.
Yeah, 2019-2020 years are very difficult to get a good bounty, only a small part can make the bounty hunters smile. My personal experience when participating in bounties in 2019-2020 has never felt the results of a project that I have participated in, even if I get a token, it is only a decoration in the wallet, because it has no selling value in the market.
The disappearance of the ICO, combined with the weakness of the idea of many projects, even so much a big scam happened, it made a huge loss to the profits of the hunter bounty, very much agreed that right now, with a small and reasonable reward, the hunters were very pleased, they were no longer waiting for something bigger. Since that good memory ended years ago, bounty is just an idle and lucky job for many people, I also joined many projects and ended up with a small bonus with months of waiting and token lock, pretty boring
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:30:16 PM

The highest-paid I received for this time between 2019-2020 is around $400 for a month of signature campaign. Though, ICO project doesn't relevant like it was before. IEO is the preferred choice among everyone, from investors to bounty hunters. Bounty managers scene is still the same but there is some group of bounty managers instead of a lone manager back in the day.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:32:21 PM

I was last years out of the game but it seems I missed nothing, I only took part in Ferrum bounty on bounty0x and make 300$, now I try to find something worth to take part but I see nothing intresting.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 08:03:54 PM

For me I have earned good amount of bounty compre to 2019. Specifically I I check for 2020 it was from $50 to $250(price is increasing Smiley ). There were good campaigns from Ulum, bubbalex and bounty detective.

lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:09:38 PM

Just small income from being bounty hunter today, its getting small and almost nothing what i get, its so sad when we remember on 2017 later Sad.
But i still believe bounty will rise again, i must said not all bounty is nothing, some are still good and legit, my friend here get almost 1BTC from his 2019 bounty, i hope it will happened to us next, bless us the bounty hunter folks, just don't leave bounty hunting totally.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:31:29 PM

For me I have earned good amount of bounty compre to 2019. Specifically I I check for 2020 it was from $50 to $250(price is increasing Smiley ). There were good campaigns from Ulum, bubbalex and bounty detective.
50$ for a year of work, I don't think it's really worth it. If you have an outside job I think you can make at least $ 300 a month. Bounty isn't as good as it once was, so don't depend on it and expect it

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 03:34:38 PM

Since i join this, i never getting huge reward more than $100 from bounty. I think this is because i always joining a bad peoject.
But i'm not only earn in bounty, i join giveaway too Smiley
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:47:37 PM

To be honest I have not seen good rewards yet but i am hopeful that in coming months and next few years could be very profitable for bounty hunting. Regarding the best bounty managers, I will agree with everyone that top 2 3 bounty managers are doing great like BD and bubbalex but my participation in even their campaigns has not yielded much only small reward but with bull market it can change quickly.

conkeconke

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 04:00:03 PM

Because I was a member rank so most of my earning from bounty usually around only $100 per month on average. Highest paid I ever have in 2019-2020 is $300 for a single bounty that lasts for a month and a half. I see a huge reduction from bounty since this year so I guess must be because of the corona.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 04:04:39 PM

Since i join this, i never getting huge reward more than $100 from bounty. I think this is because i always joining a bad peoject.
But i'm not only earn in bounty, i join giveaway too Smiley
We even get lot of user stories about unsatisfactory result from bounty although not all of them are the same but most of them will end up disappointing. Throughout 2020 I never even joined the bounty again because I thought it would be a waste of time and effort.

Some bounty still provide benefit for participant with satisfactory result. But I will never agree that joining a bounty is considered a job, because it will only prevent us from contributing to the forum. We recommend that whatever result we get here must be balanced with a positive contribution to the forum.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 04:06:24 PM

I have started joining bounty in 2019.But back then I was not that serious.In 2019,I have joined around 5 Bounty and 1 bounty was legit.Ixinium has given me around 300$+ profit in 2020.But in recent because of Covid artack I have gotten a lot of free times.In 4 months I have joined so many bounties and most of them are from bounty detective channel.All of them are running or not distributed yet.And 2 bounties in 2020 has paid me a little money.Oikos bounty round 1-I have earned around 150$.And another 1 is DIA bounty.It will be distributed in 3 phases.I will earn 300$+ if they distribute correctly.And Bubbalex is the bounty manager of DIA.And its such a pleasure to work with him.

Almost every bubbalex campaign is successful. Ferrum, Cartesi, DIA.
I wish I’ve participated in one of his signature campaign, but I’m ok with my current. But if he runs another campaign, I might consider joining.

All the number I see here - are you guys receiving all this from wearing signature or you participate in twitter/facebook/article campaigns also?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:03:31 PM

Let us talk straight. In this trying times some were coming back here in the forum knowing they could get hope to join in bounty hunting and to earn tokens by which then converted to btc then fiat. I know of this because I myself was a bounty hunter before and doing odd stuffs and then I quit due to the fact that many projects do failed or they did not pay and make a good exchange for their tokens rewarded.

Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)

Update: who were good bounty managers nowadays?

Not much. But i am staying hopeful and positive so im continuously working and i believe that even if i got one good and big reward that will make up for most of my work because we have been seeing 100x gains in bull markets and if we get such coins even only a couple we can be in a very good position but we have to be patient.

arufox

Activity: 1079
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:48:59 PM

Bubbalex is probably the best manager at the moment, I have not seen any project fail because of him. Most projects have increased in price several times and helped the bounty hunter get a lot of money. Recently the DIA project, the price has increased 60 times and limited to only a few people can participate
I don't follow bubbalex, but seriously increased 60 times?
I only join in bountydetective, because I saw leduna protocol success so much, paying participants using ethereum but now I see so many bounty not worth it, like HOMT the price has dropped sharply, Terra people complain because receive very little amount. Yes, that's not their fault.
I still believe with them, I hope CorionX becomes success

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 07:11:07 PM

I worked on the signature campaign for one of the projects in 2019 and I got paid from it in the tokens of Ethereum, and the price of Ethereum rose in 2020, so I got good profits. but 2020 was not my favorite year because it did not have many promising projects and the tokens of most of these projects were not listed in the exchanges or shitcoins.

█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 07:39:19 PM

yes hunting bounties still pay off but it's not like it used to be, he said, in 1 bounty can generate thousands of dollars and in the last 1 year I didn't make more than $ 1k in several bounties.

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 12:16:03 PM

Same story here. since the market collapsed, I have indeed left the bounty campaing, but sometimes I still work on the 2019-2020 bounty I haven't gotten the results from the bounty campaign, even though the fact is that ICO bounties are not as high as they used to be,
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 12:21:24 PM

yes hunting bounties still pay off but it's not like it used to be, he said, in 1 bounty can generate thousands of dollars and in the last 1 year I didn't make more than $ 1k in several bounties.
I also like you, joined the bounty too late and I missed out on the best opportunity to make money. Now I join a lot of bounty but don't get too much money coming from it, over 1 year ago I only get 100-200 $ from bounty
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 12:38:42 PM

So far i made nothing. That being said i didn't participate in a bounty since late 2018 because the last 3 bounties i joined back then never payed any bounty reward  Sad.
A few weeks ago i was bored and decided to give it another shot. Nowadays there are some bounties around that pay weekly in BTC. Those are the safest bet in my opinion, but also pretty hard to get in.
Especially if you have a pretty low rank like me  Sad
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 01:00:10 PM

So far i made nothing. That being said i didn't participate in a bounty since late 2018 because the last 3 bounties i joined back then never payed any bounty reward  Sad.
A few weeks ago i was bored and decided to give it another shot. Nowadays there are some bounties around that pay weekly in BTC. Those are the safest bet in my opinion, but also pretty hard to get in.
Especially if you have a pretty low rank like me  Sad
I have never managed to register in bounty campaigns where users were paid money in bitcoin. people book the places in one minute.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: