Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to become a co-owner of a decentralized world bank?  (Read 1233 times)
SurVM215

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 09:28:35 AM

It's a very cool concept. If implemented, it would change the world's public perception of money and digital assets forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 06:28:05 PM

this is quite good and indeed I am also one of the people who really support and respect satoshi.
 but in this case I think it will be difficult because if we talk about this bank system it will be out of sync with the existence of bitcoin here it is clear with blockchain which is in it there is a decentralized system which is clear from the beginning of the formation of bitcoin it has been like that, and this is contrary to The bank system that they do is in a centralized system which here must be really managed so that it can run well because if there is no good management in the bank this will not work and will even tend to suffer losses.
and if you mean by saying this to be able to become one of the owners of this world bank I think it is very difficult because here, especially in bitcoin, the system is decentralized and if you make a transaction, it means that there is definitely no third party in it and will only leave proof of the transaction and this already contrary to the banking system which is indeed centralized

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 06:35:28 PM

It might be fair to say governments of the world hold monopolies over fiat currency. Which could be improved by introducing free market competition to the equation. The venezuelan bolivar and zimbabwe dollar could be better managed, and appreciate in value. If there were competing currencies incentivizing regulators to do a better job.

Many mistakenly classify bitcoin and crypto as attacks or attempts to subvert government authority. The motives of Satoshi and crypto developers are not negative. They merely offer alternative options with the potential to grant people more opportunities in life and more freedom.

If big tech monopolies like facebook and google are negative trends. Perhaps government run monopolies of fiat may be categorized similarly. In which case bitcoin and crypto could represent progress and an improvement over traditional modes of banking and finance.

Well I do think that people do not realize the fact that, cryptocurrencies and other things cannot function without fiat, right now we are in a system where we trade and take care of things in exchange for any fiat and at the same time it's helping many countries and people establish jobs, businesses, giving them more investment opportunities, therefore if the government tries to integrate themselves with the system they might very easily get rid of corruption since everyone will be able to track the records and at the same time, people would also have some power, that will be much like real democracy.

It does not only represent progress and improvement but also represents respect for individual financial authority and privacy that needs to be respected big time now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 09:07:03 PM

So basically what you call a bank is an issuer of tokens that are equivalent in value to the assets you put into it. I do not clearly see how that makes you a co-owner of that bank. Also, I do not understand how are the economic assets going to be assessed for value against that of the existing tokens. I also do not get clearly if you are pretending to have a stable coin and how those tokens will always preserve their value when the underling assets will change relative to each other and relative to others in the market.

Too much unclear stuff here.

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 09:27:29 PM

So basically what you call a bank is an issuer of tokens that are equivalent in value to the assets you put into it. I do not clearly see how that makes you a co-owner of that bank. Also, I do not understand how are the economic assets going to be assessed for value against that of the existing tokens. I also do not get clearly if you are pretending to have a stable coin and how those tokens will always preserve their value when the underling assets will change relative to each other and relative to others in the market.

Well, it is true but base on what I understand, OP trying to figure out about the asset that we have full control of, just like a central bank -- we are free to do our money and it will grow more than what we invested as long as in the right time. I understand it correctly but I think this is not what Satoshi Nakamoto wants, people now are most commonly hoarding bitcoin to keep the value and store it in their wallets and hoping they will earn profit more than what they invested. To have full control of you asset is really a good decision and yes, it sounds you have or become a co-owner of the bank.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
VictorProsh (OP)

Activity: 475
Merit: 2

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 10:57:28 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2021, 12:55:00 AM by VictorProsh

Very good questions in fact.
Let's figure out what a crypto bank and a stablecoin are.
In my project, a depository bank is a smart contract for accumulating financial assets in cryptocurrency that you invest in it, thereby increasing its total capitalization and receiving issued stablecoins in exchange, in addition, you get the opportunity to connect others to the bank and receive additional income for this. The newly connected ones, also investing their assets, increase the capitalization and the cost of stable coins, which is beneficial to all co-owners of the crypto bank
38. Replacing the turnover of ETH in the blockchain network, its financial equivalent Stablecoins becomes a reliable settlement coin between counterparties, since its value cannot be devalued, but can only increase. This is really Stablecoins produced by a real financial asset placed in Ethereum.
39. Stablecoins replacing ETH is guaranteed to carry its quantitative content and participates in the turnover of calculations in its place. Stablecoins unencumbered by an ETH deposit, non-combustible Stablecoins coins are formed by the total capitalization of the entire deposit, the value of which can only be increased by the quantitative content of the ETH deposit, the number of non-combustible Stablecoins cannot exceed 10% of the maximum value of the Stablecoins issue.
40. Stablecoins, not related to the deposit, is the total income paid in the form of remuneration for the storage of all funds invested in the ETH deposit to all deposit holders in equal shares "in the form of a return of part of the authorized capital", the cost of which depends on the amount and time of storage. They are formed due to the difference in the entry price to the smart contract between the co-owners of the crypto bank, the owners of the deposit.
http://prosh.info/smart_eng.html
Qikiye

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 11:17:52 PM

It is possible to be a member of the World Bank but it is quite difficult for the public to get a rank in a big rank. However, no task is impossible. As you work, you will see that hard work will lead you to the pinnacle of improvement.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 ▀▄▀▄▀▄
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2021, 12:33:28 AM

[/quote]
Something here is not quite clear to me? If I am a co-owner, then I can manage not only my own assets, but also the assets of the bank itself, and thus influence the financial policy of the bank, right?
[/quote]

Absolutely right!
By increasing your assets, you increase the total balance of the crypto bank (authorized capital), and this in turn increases the value of all holders of shares of the crypto bank (ETH-WORLD tokens), in addition, by helping those wishing to become co-owners of the crypto bank, you have a positive impact on the financial policy of the bank.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 01:53:23 PM

anyone wants to be in that position because both being a co-owner and making a profit become a person that many people know, if I could wish for something I would also like to be one of the co-owners. Having a big central bank, and not only having your own financial freedom, is great, isn't it?

Anyone certainly wants to have financial freedom, by having their own bank it will be easy for us to control our money, the presence of crypto is to make anyone able to fully control money without the need for third party assistance such as bank services.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 03:34:52 PM

Anyone who wants to connect to the bank becomes its co-owner.
This is not sounding more appropriate in general or at least for me. Because we are just participating in bitcoin ecosystem and it got nothing to do becoming one of the owner of system but we are just owning some equivalent units based on the amount of our investments. Moreover in my opinion none could own the bitcoin ecosystem neither fully nor partially.

You can always get your asset back at any time by returning its guarantees (smart contract tokens) to the bank.
I think you're not considering the volatile nature of bitcoin markets because we are not guaranteed getting our investments intact but it may be higher or lower based on market fluctuations and it is more likely how usual stock market is working hence this is not new due to bitcoins.
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 07:43:50 AM

It's a very cool concept. If implemented, it would change the world's public perception of money and digital assets forever.

Thank you for evaluating the concept, you are one of the few who saw the essence of my project. After the launch of the crypto bank, the world perception of money and digital assets will really change.
It is a pity that I cannot reach out to those who are able to help me realize this idea.
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 04:39:02 PM

This is Satoshi Nakamoto's dream. He wanted to give each person their own bank in hand.
He wanted to save people from the problems of trusting third parties. And most certainly, he did not want your assets to be seized by the decision of state authorities or that you would have tax liabilities in case the price of the asset increased. The assets were seized by the decision of government authorities or so that you have tax liabilities in the event that the price of the asset increases.
Imagine a Bank that has no management and administration. All these functions are performed by the smart contract program. Anyone who wants to connect to the bank becomes its co-owner. You can place your financial assets as authorized capital in the form of a deposit on your bank account. The bank guarantees the preservation of financial assets by issuing you an equivalent value (smart contract tokens). The bank accumulates financial assets of all co-owners and accrues income for the placement of funds. You can earn by helping others to become co-owners of this bank by providing an opportunity to connect to the bank. You can always get your asset back at any time by returning its guarantees (smart contract tokens) to the bank.
The peculiarity of bank guarantees is that they cannot be depreciated under any circumstances. The smart contract program provides for an increase in the value of tokens depending on the amount (authorized capital) of the bank's deposit. The higher the deposit, the higher the cost of the token.
What Satoshi created and the developers of the cryptocurrency is not negative. They are merely offering alternatives with the potential to give people more opportunities in life and more freedom. Personally, I would definitely invest 70% of my use in a central bank. Because their capital comes from the government and their loans are safer and more reliable, this is a pretty solid and secure business in the long run. I will use 30% of my account to buy BTC and definitely only choose BTC for long-term investment because this is a coin that is considered worthless in the future, holding it for a long time will bring very profit big for me.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 09:26:13 AM

Anyone who wants to connect to the bank becomes its co-owner.
This is not sounding more appropriate in general or at least for me. Because we are just participating in bitcoin ecosystem and it got nothing to do becoming one of the owner of system but we are just owning some equivalent units based on the amount of our investments. Moreover in my opinion none could own the bitcoin ecosystem neither fully nor partially.

You can always get your asset back at any time by returning its guarantees (smart contract tokens) to the bank.
I think you're not considering the volatile nature of bitcoin markets because we are not guaranteed getting our investments intact but it may be higher or lower based on market fluctuations and it is more likely how usual stock market is working hence this is not new due to bitcoins.

The project is precisely focused on market instability. The larger the drop in ETH, the more people who want to insure their financial assets in the deposit, and thus the price of ETH-WORLD tokens increases even more. ETH holders who have insured their deposit will begin to repay the loan to the bank as soon as it becomes profitable for them when the price of ETH rises.
habebe

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 06:24:04 PM

if I am one of the rich people and one of the owners of big banks in the world and I hold the whole government as well as bitcoin is in me and I have big holdings of Bitcoin in short I am one of the rich people who hold now  of bitcoin in fact I will not miss it I will do everything decentralized crypto and I will accept any crypto so that bitcoin currencies can easily enter and it will not be difficult to do whatever you want with a bitcoin crypto ..
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 07:44:48 PM

I am a co-owner of many banks already. Firstly of many commercial banks due to index investing - I do not even know which banks I own bits of at this moment! And, as a fiscal resident of a certain jurisdiction I do have a stake in all international organizations in which this country participates, thus, you can argue that I have some degree of control.

Now, if you think this argument is silly, so it is owning a part of a World Bank when you do not actually have significant assets, which, for this case, would only make sense if they are in the billions. Else, you have a stake on something that some else manages for his own benefit.

VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2021, 05:24:41 PM

if I am one of the rich people and one of the owners of big banks in the world and I hold the whole government as well as bitcoin is in me and I have big holdings of Bitcoin in short I am one of the rich people who hold now  of bitcoin in fact I will not miss it I will do everything decentralized crypto and I will accept any crypto so that bitcoin currencies can easily enter and it will not be difficult to do whatever you want with a bitcoin crypto ..
Even if I am not alone and we are not the richest but ordinary people in a decentralized crypto economy, we can become co-owners of a global crypto bank, which is absolutely impossible in a centralized Fiat economy.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 10:41:47 PM

Why just co owner, the Satoshi Nakamoto seems to have given us opportunity to become owner of your bank. The co owner stuff does not even exist in the Satoshi dictionary and it is also proven all the way through a decade of time now. I think we should break to the discussion that you can be your own bank or co owner of the bank because we are already one when we bought the very first crypto currency using the Fiat. So let’s just consider that I can freely trade this coin, sell it, buy more, send any amount and receive any amount. I think that’s end of all. What else do we need to control anyways?
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2021, 07:59:29 AM

Why just co owner, the Satoshi Nakamoto seems to have given us opportunity to become owner of your bank. The co owner stuff does not even exist in the Satoshi dictionary and it is also proven all the way through a decade of time now. I think we should break to the discussion that you can be your own bank or co owner of the bank because we are already one when we bought the very first crypto currency using the Fiat. So let’s just consider that I can freely trade this coin, sell it, buy more, send any amount and receive any amount. I think that’s end of all. What else do we need to control anyways?
True, you can freely trade your cryptocurrency, but if you have a guarantee that tomorrow your asset will not turn into zero if the main holders of the asset decide to fix their profits.
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2021, 01:30:58 PM

Being a business visionary or independently employed isn't for everyone.It requires significantly more exertion and difficult work.
A large portion of individuals basically aren't destined to be business people.
I agree with you on this, but here's the question, no matter how far-sighted and hardworking you are, you are not able to influence the existing financial system based on the principle of earning income at the expense of losing others, in my project everyone gets their income from investing, and the more everyone individually increases their fortune, the more profitable it becomes for everyone, although not everyone can understand this.
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 08:23:01 PM

I get what you’re trying to say but the way you have put it makes it to be misunderstood. There is nothing like being a co-owner here. Everyone is on their own, and there is not even someone that can be said to be the owner, not to talk of having co-owners, even Satoshi himself is not the owner, he’s simply the founder of the platform.

Here the only thing that you’re controlling is your wealth, and the good part of it is that no other person controls it for you, the whole power is in your hands to do with your wealth however it pleases you to do with it. No one is going to query for any decision that you decides to make here. Unlike the bank where everything is being monitored and once they notice any activities that seems suspicious to them, they can decide to your lock your account. Bitcoin is just total freedom, no form of control.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄