Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gyft.com 25$ Amazon.com Online Giftcard For $12.50 or Highest Bid in 3 Hours  (Read 1702 times)
Bitfilliation (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 12:18:11 AM

Being very unfamiliar with Amazon and purchasing anything with Bitcoins other than advertising, gambling credits & those types of items I went on ahead with a 25$ Amazon.com Online giftcard purchase with Gyft.com after browsing through the Wiki Trade page because I really wanted to get this laptop cooling fan + some sun glasses lmao but after entering shipping info and such I quickly found out that was not going to work for me atleast with this card.

So I just figured out I can either Auction this on here for whatever you guys go up to, I really have no actual "reserve" price as I am not Ebay & I'd like to use this to gain some reputation on here. So Either go ahead and bid on this and at at 7:00PM Pacific Time Whomever has the highest bid or whoever is willing to buy it straight out at $12.50 in BTC or a BTC/LTC/FTC Combination Smiley

Email bitfilliates@gmail.com
or skype: bitfilliates
I think thats in my signature but jus to be sure. Go ahead fellas.

http://bitfilliates.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/amazonbuyitnowfor1250.png

Thanks Guys, Hopefully I got this kind of right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaalTheKing

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:07:12 AM

not trying to be mean or something,but in the print it shows the available gift card balance that you already redeemed,and logically if it is how you say you purchased it/redeemed it - tried to order etc,then that means the gift card wont be usable by other amazon account,since it is already added/redeemed to yours... Smiley
Bitfilliation (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 12:39:20 AM

haha no i know what you're saying but you can if not already have opened a Gyft account which is that link on blockchain wallets page after you login that has a button where to spend bitcoins. Theres a regift option like here.

Here's a picture of the 4th person wasting my time after 3 people tried to get me to send the $25.00 first because they are a trusted trader on here when true they may be a trusted trader so by the 2nd last person I said okay I'll either give you these options.

1) I'll compromise & although these extra transactions are entirely unecessary I will do this to put your mind at ease because man I understand, this is a HUGE RISK YOUR TAKING HERE! I know this should involve lawyers & possibly a 3rd party to monitor an online escrow at minimum but I'm I cant do that right now I'm just to poor! So heres your choice Take it for total price of $12.50 in BTC aka .25BTC and you send me .0185BTC (75%) upfront then I will re-gift or give you the entire account which is brand new and unused containing the card afterwards you send me the remaining .065BTC (25%) finalizing this trade which will most likely be recorded in the record books like that house that was sole for 500 grand last week but hey were in it together right?

(By the way I was doing this just to see if he actually had the money, any money at all or was just a pos trying to get my amazon card because I'm a fresh account on this forum even though myself & my website is actually aimed at targeting scammers & helping people earn bitcoins and I make no money doing it so why would I sully my name rofl)

2) Because I'm in a rush & you say you have a Gyft account, I will sell it right now for only $11.25 / .0225BTC In a one time payment transaction to avoid the absolutely ridiculous need for % trades on a 10$ trade.

After responding for 20 minutes straight, he logs off and has no longer replied.
http://bitfilliates.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/chatroomplusGYFTregift2PM1.png

So here is the screenshot from the 4th person who asked if re-gifting was available to anyone and after checking with Gyft support team its a very simple process, as long as I have not spent a dime from the claim code it is still just a 25$ giftcard sitting in my wallet on Gyft.

Now can someone please just give me some satisfaction and take this stupid thing off my hands so I can buy my dang ol laptop cooler with aa different websites giftcard but I will NOT do it until this one has given me back 10$ or more even though I have way over enough to buy it lol.

So with that being said and the picture here who wants to buy it for .0225BTC / $11.25 ?
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 01:13:52 AM

You still selling it? If so ill buy it for $11.50 as mentioned in the previous post.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: