Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:27:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen money from Binance  (Read 273 times)
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 04:38:01 AM

what kind of plugin that you use? did you usually also use your api to withdraw money? as far as i know withdrawal via api was never recommended, if you plan on continuing your business maybe change that too. going through some small troubles to ensure your funds safe is always worth it.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 04:59:08 AM

Damn, this is no small money, op I can't imagine what you must be going through at the moment because this really sucks, especially seeing that no help is coming from any place, my question is, shouldn't binance have a plan for case like this, after all it was their api that was used, there should be a way to resolve or at most block a wallet with such incidence so that the hacker don't go free with such money, very disappointing that both binance and tether don't seem to be able to help.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
afsharj (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:23:51 AM

Im sorry for your loss bro i hope binance will be able to fix the problem even though the transaction is already confirmed. Im just wondering how can someone send your funds if you enabled 2fa and other options to counter hacker from stealing funds.

Imagine we lost our money and binance has locked and limited our account and ask for a lot of documents to return the account in normal status, common we are not theif , we lost our money
afsharj (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:30:02 AM

what kind of plugin you use? did you usually also use your api to withdraw money? as far as i know withdrawal via api was never recommended, if you plan on continuing your business maybe change that too. going through some small troubles to ensure your funds safe is always worth it.

yes we have a local exchange website and we used their api for withdrawing automatically to our customer's wallet, but hackers could access to our server and then send a request to our API and as result, it sent a request to the binance, in this case, Binance detected that this ip is allowed in the account but they didn't know that yes ip is allowed but the request is not allowed,I think they could implement kind of account tracking in their system so based on your account history they could find that this request with this amount is not usual so lets al least get an email confirmation for the account owner.
afsharj (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:45:35 AM

Damn, this is no small money, op I can't imagine what you must be going through at the moment because this really sucks, especially seeing that no help is coming from any place, my question is, shouldn't binance have a plan for case like this, after all it was their api that was used, there should be a way to resolve or at most block a wallet with such incidence so that the hacker don't go free with such money, very disappointing that both binance and tether don't seem to be able to help.

after a lot's of search I found this : Etherscan Phishing Form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8vsYLkm8QA8il615yS0gqCNmWWfLArFM1o4-R5xmV-0fbYg/viewform

just to report that you lost your money and you must prove it , seems its just for phising
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 10:15:25 AM

Another expensive lessons to learn here in crypto sphere and it's really sad to hear this kind of stories. I don't want to sound rude here, but you should move forward, learn from this mistakes, or at least understand how the hackers where able to obtain your information and how he withdraw. And from then on, practice good security hygiene so that it you won't make the same mistakes again.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 11:15:39 AM

How can someone access your Binance account? To be able to withdraw money from Binance exchange, you need to verify 3 factors. Email, Phone and 2FA .. It's too difficult for someone to hack your account except the ones closest to you.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 02:23:11 PM

Why is it that people who can afford to lose so much money seem to always get into this kind of problem?

If I had 55k USDT or whatever, I would never even for 10 minutes leave it on an exchange account,,, which has API access to some other place!

All the time I read people losing so much,,, is it because they have so much money they cannot really care about it?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
afsharj (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 10:18:00 PM

How can someone access your Binance account? To be able to withdraw money from Binance exchange, you need to verify 3 factors. Email, Phone and 2FA .. It's too difficult for someone to hack your account except the ones closest to you.

I have mentioned in the previous post's
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:56:25 AM

in this case, Binance detected that this ip is allowed in the account but they didn't know that yes ip is allowed but the request is not allowed,I think they could implement kind of account tracking in their system so based on your account history they could find that this request with this amount is not usual so lets al least get an email confirmation for the account owner.

I don't think they will implement such thing, as API is usually made for automatic stuff and won't request any confirmation. They could also argue that your own server and API is the one that is buggy and instead you have to fix them. On top of that, they already warn people that enabling withdrawal is risky.

At least you can inform them the hacker address so they could block it. For the future, I guess you should avoid withdrawal from your Binance wallet directly and instead make your own server/wallet to process withdrawal.
afsharj (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:02:34 AM

Why is it that people who can afford to lose so much money seem to always get into this kind of problem?

If I had 55k USDT or whatever, I would never even for 10 minutes leave it on an exchange account,,, which has API access to some other place!

All the time I read people losing so much,,, is it because they have so much money they cannot really care about it?
you right, we never put this amount of money in the account for so long, but seems the hacker had access to the server and waiting for good moment untill we charge account 55000 and then he done it  Sad
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 11:42:10 AM

There are two factors that your binance account being hacked. The first factor, the hacker know your password account and have an access to your email or even to your phone. Because once you try to sign in you have to fill a code that sent to your phone number it always like that.

And the second factor is, you use google authenticator feature to sign your account and the hacker know the code of the google authenticator so as they can stole all your asset in your account. And there is another chance for the hacker stole your money through the binance exchange directly like has happened last year. But at that time all money that was stolen it was compensated by binance exchange.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:43:57 PM

after a lot's of search I found this : Etherscan Phishing Form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8vsYLkm8QA8il615yS0gqCNmWWfLArFM1o4-R5xmV-0fbYg/viewform

just to report that you lost your money and you must prove it , seems its just for phising

You should contact the binance support and request them about from where the transaction got intiated like tracing down the IP might prove that you actually didn't made the transaction then you can go for tether support amd ask them to freeze or refund the amount in the hacker wallet.The chance of happening is very less though but still give a try.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 05:06:21 AM

There are two factors that your binance account being hacked. The first factor, the hacker know your password account and have an access to your email or even to your phone. Because once you try to sign in you have to fill a code that sent to your phone number it always like that.

And the second factor is, you use google authenticator feature to sign your account and the hacker know the code of the google authenticator so as they can stole all your asset in your account. And there is another chance for the hacker stole your money through the binance exchange directly like has happened last year. But at that time all money that was stolen it was compensated by binance exchange.

Ridwan Fauzi what you want to say is that personal account got compromised, not Binance! And I believe this is a case right
here! This is a good topic for learning, how we need to keep ourselves safe all the time, security is important when you deal
with money!
   I feel sorry for OP, I hope he will learn something from his mistake! He should try to find a source of the problem and to
tell us how hackers got him, we can learn from that as well!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 10:32:41 PM

dear user's
last night someone Stolen 55000USDT  from our binance account and withdraw it to the unknown address : here is the address

https://etherscan.io/address/0x59d4f90D89e72464BADfB7852cCE771Db3D1B726

this is binance answer :
As per checking, we found the transaction has been confirmed by the blockchain. Due to the anonymity of the blockchain, we are not able to trace down the address.

I also sent an Eamil to the Tether blockchain support and here is the answer :
Thanks for getting back to us.

We feel regrettable to hear about your incident, and we truly understand your feeling and anxiety at this moment. We would like to assist as much as we could.

As per checking, we found the transaction has been confirmed by the blockchain. Due to the anonymity of the blockchain, we are not able to trace down the address.

this email is my personal email and not email that connected to our Binance account, if needs I can send you an email with our Binance email.
Thank you

So I need your help

Sorry for your loss, it's painful to lose such substantial amounts. Since Binance and Tether have replied that they would be unable to help freeze or recover the funds, you can keep monitoring and tracking the movement of the funds. Hopefully, the scammer will send to to a CEX where the user identity is known.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 11:22:03 PM

It's hard to recover your loss to be honest mate, unless Binance platform itself is the one that was compromise.
I don't know if you have secured your account well, if you put a 2FA security, I doubt one can hack your account, or if one can, at least it would not be easy.
My suspicion is that your email might be hack and your Binance password, so someone has gain access to your account and withdraw your money, I'm sure the site have the logs of your account, you can ask from them and investigate on your own.

Lastly, I like to say sorry for your lose, just be careful next time.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
afsharj (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 08:39:57 PM

It's hard to recover your loss to be honest mate, unless Binance platform itself is the one that was compromise.
I don't know if you have secured your account well, if you put a 2FA security, I doubt one can hack your account, or if one can, at least it would not be easy.
My suspicion is that your email might be hack and your Binance password, so someone has gain access to your account and withdraw your money, I'm sure the site have the logs of your account, you can ask from them and investigate on your own.

Lastly, I like to say sorry for your lose, just be careful next time.

Thank you for your warm words , yes this tragedy taught us many things , many many
HiExchange
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

Safe, Fast and Automatic ECurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 06:12:20 AM

dear user's
last night someone Stolen 55000USDT  from our binance account and withdraw it to the unknown address : here is the address

https://etherscan.io/address/0x59d4f90D89e72464BADfB7852cCE771Db3D1B726

this is binance answer :

I also sent an Eamil to the Tether blockchain support and here is the answer :
Thanks for getting back to us.

We feel regrettable to hear about your incident, and we truly understand your feeling and anxiety at this moment. We would like to assist as much as we could.

this email is my personal email and not email that connected to our Binance account, if needs I can send you an email with our Binance email.
Thank you

So I need your help

I am so sorry about this Tragedy, I think the only way is to track the transaction untill it arrive to famous exchange and so maybe find some information

Safe, Fast and Automatic Electronic Currency Exchange in <<<Hi.Exchange>>>
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: