Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could this be the best time to invest?  (Read 1152 times)
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:46:50 AM

Dont seek investment advice through this post. No one knows the future. There will be 50% chance that you will make good profit or vice versa.
In short term investment, may be this is a good time. Good vibes are there. But volatility is a important feature of crypto. You will hace 50% chance, probability says
If you are optimistic about this market, consider investing, and if you feel uncomfortable, you can patiently wait for the market to correct. The crypto market has been rising very high over the past few months, but I'm sure it will increase even more as the bear market in general has ended a few months ago. There may be a lot of adjustments, but the crypto market will still increase, and you can rest assured when investing.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 04:37:04 AM

Dont seek investment advice through this post. No one knows the future. There will be 50% chance that you will make good profit or vice versa.
In short term investment, may be this is a good time. Good vibes are there. But volatility is a important feature of crypto. You will hace 50% chance, probability says
If you are optimistic about this market, consider investing, and if you feel uncomfortable, you can patiently wait for the market to correct. The crypto market has been rising very high over the past few months, but I'm sure it will increase even more as the bear market in general has ended a few months ago. There may be a lot of adjustments, but the crypto market will still increase, and you can rest assured when investing.

I am optimistic, but that has nothing with the fact that the crypto market is rising in last few weeks. That is a missed buying opportunity, the price is already up, now it's better to wait for some drop, or if you are investing I hope it will be in the long term because the price can dip suddenly after weeks of rising.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 04:41:18 AM

I think that many people will understand how dangerous it is now to keep fiat money, which is losing its value every day. So far, Bitcoin only continues to rise in value.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:43:36 AM

In the present scenario, where most everyone is in favor of investing, the question of personal need and vision should still be the determining factor. Do your own research first, looking at the top 100 or market favs.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:22:37 AM

I am optimistic, but that has nothing with the fact that the crypto market is rising in last few weeks. That is a missed buying opportunity, the price is already up, now it's better to wait for some drop, or if you are investing I hope it will be in the long term because the price can dip suddenly after weeks of rising.
I am sure prices will fall in the future, because we have experienced a strong rally that lasted several weeks. Therefore, it is very dangerous to invest at the present time, the price may drop at any time. If I want to invest now, I think it must be a long-term investment

Shaheer Arshad

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

GRNGrid

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:05:47 PM

I think if you want to invest in altcoins, then you should do this as quickly as possible. Since soon the market will go up very quickly and you will miss your chance. Therefore, make your decision as soon as possible.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:09:00 PM

I am sure prices will fall in the future, because we have experienced a strong rally that lasted several weeks. Therefore, it is very dangerous to invest at the present time, the price may drop at any time. If I want to invest now, I think it must be a long-term investment
the biggest potential is falling market prices. but if it lasts longer there is a small chance that it shows us a longer market rally. it can make us regret it, but that's why we have to know when we get out of the market.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:51:18 PM

I thinks this week is the beginning for bitcoin back to track on higher price and keep continue until last two month ended of this years, you have choose on you hand become watcher when seeing bitcoin on the top price or take invest right now before too late, I know bitcoin keep stable and altcoin on track for three or four months later.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:54:57 PM

Now that the cryptocurrency market is moving up gradually the prices of different coins are going up, is it the best time to invest into different cryptocurrency asset or should we wait for a while before investing on any altcoins now.Available many expert on bitcointalk.

What's your opinions?

No, this is not the best time to invest. Instead, in crypto currency, every time is the best time to invest, be it in a bear market, or a bull market; everytime is the best time to invest; what judges you investing is the research you have made towards the project you are looking to invest into. In investing; be sure when to get in and buy a token'; also be able to ascertain when to get out and take profit; those key moments are what you should look out for.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:56:57 PM

during this bull market, i dont think its good time to invest because we dont know when the bearish will happend and how long is the bullish will going on, i would not recommended people to invest by buying altcoin like ethereum or other at high price, if you want to invest right now, then you should be ready for lose if the bearish market is comming, currently i'll see how far the market trend was going.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shaheer Arshad

Activity: 173

GRNGrid

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 04:11:15 PM

In the past three days, the price of the cryptocurrency market has been steadily increasing. During this time, the price of Bitcoin has risen from $ 9,164 to the current $ 9,533, and ethereum from $ 236 to $ 272 now. It is difficult to say at the moment whether such a price increase is a temporary price spike or the beginning of a bull market. I still think that this is a temporary increase in prices and would not rush to invest now on a temporary rise.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:19:08 PM

For me I think it is not. If you will do let it be calculated. I see a lot fund came in because of the Defi projects that are doing well. The trend might dust a bit before pushing up.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 05:50:02 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2020, 06:00:13 PM by oscarftw

I thinks this week is the beginning for bitcoin back to track on higher price and keep continue until last two month ended of this years, you have choose on you hand become watcher when seeing bitcoin on the top price or take invest right now before too late, I know bitcoin keep stable and altcoin on track for three or four months later.
Only a few months later Bitcoin price will be stable as was stable in the last few months. Bitcoin price was in a box between 9-10k USD. The best price of investing time was over. Still some altcoins prices are not as much as top altcoins. Investor should invest in some top altcoins, still pump yet in this Bitcoin bullrun.
Shadowkipper

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:21:57 PM

Only invest when the price is going down to max your profit. You shouldn't just invest when it was slowly moving up. Although it is not too late but still a poor choice.
I also think that now is a good opportunity to go into cryptocurrency assets. I think that in the fall the price of Bitcoin will be more than 15,000 dollars.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 10:14:07 PM

This is the best time to invest. The market is not yet launched in to bullrun. However, a section of the industry (DeFi) has been performing exceptionally, with more room to grow bigger. Invest wisely and take responsibility for whatever the outcome of your decision to invest.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Aqib Sarwar

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:19:13 AM

I think by now everyone should be well prepared for the future ahead, I mean by now we should have invest in one or two promising project that will give us good profit in the future to come. Things are getting in shape as far as crypto market is concerned now.
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:20:00 AM

If you can see the coin that you what to buy in a big dip then sure you can go ahead and buy but, right now it's really hard to predict which way the market will go because just a couple hours back bitcoin got dumped by almost $1500 which is huge.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:16:56 AM

Now that the cryptocurrency market is moving up gradually the prices of different coins are going up, is it the best time to invest into different cryptocurrency asset or should we wait for a while before investing on any altcoins now.Available many expert on bitcointalk.

What's your opinions?

The best time to invest is and always been is when the market is down, it's still good to invest now but imagine the profit if you invested when the market is still down or when it hit the floor when the news of pandemic broke out you could have double your investment but it's not yet late, as the market is still moving up, anytime is good to invest as long as you have the fund to invest.

Akash Crypto

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:58:38 AM

The simple formula in the cyrpto world, when the market is facing downtrend, we can buy the coins. And when the price is increasing, we can sell it half and so on to be repetition. In this case, we can decide who we are. Are we a trader or holder? That is our chocie to make it investment or trading.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 11:41:33 AM

in my opinion waiting is a good decision because for now the price of bitcoin has not been stable and there is still the possibility of a dump,, as well as altcoin which is very difficult to catch the price of bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: