Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: in your opinion what would make you try to use a new cryptocurrency exchange?  (Read 238 times)
davidmafra (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 11:31:20 AM

good afternoon

based on the survey that was made in the group on the application of fees.
I would like to inform you that there is already a platform on which you do not pay any type of fee on purchase, sale, deposit and withdrawal transactions, not even miners' fees. when creating the account the client still gets 10000 Satoshi and gets 7 days free access to trading tools.

the platform is excenbit.com and I am the representative of excenbit.

as for security, funds are stored cold and the other part is an isolated server that has 4 layers of cryptography and does not accept being connected or accessed remotely. it just reads and writes on another server.

any questions can speak directly with me. thank you all.

Davi
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 12:21:18 PM

d and e are most common but the rest are just crazy  . an exchange needs fee because they are also paying and i never see an exchange that is free . this isnt also a gambling site where you earn satoshi when you create your account   .  being part of a millionaire organization sounds too serious but it also sounds funny to me  i dont know why  . exchange security is a must have and if the exchange promise not just security but verry secure well thats more better  . virtual money isnt that important because traders start imediately with a real fund
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:50:45 AM

First of all I'll do search a review/feedback against the exchange. You can use google search and look the review exchange from other people.

And second thing is I'll choose new exchange if the exchange held a promotion in this forum especially signature campaign through.

Yeah, I think that's all I'll do if I choose new exchange. Because the first way that I'll consider is my money, I will not tempted to the exchange who offer many advantage.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: