Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nutildah -willing to facilitate scammers for around 300bucks?? deleting evidence  (Read 1496 times)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:15:39 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 11:29:22 PM by The-One-Above-All

CLEAR INTENTION TO FACILITATE SCAMMING FOR A PRICE KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Not true, his intention was to make money, period

To "facilitate scamming" is a very possible outcome/consequence that may follow later on,  if he wanted to scam he would have used account to trade and probably get a bit more than his account would sell for.

Now, if he really did scam someone and went away with it, then you would make perfect sense on why isn't he tagged, now for the purpose of this debate, let's assume he really did sell his account and whoever uses the account now is not the same guy back in 2016, the questions to be asked are

1- Did the new guy scam anyone?
2- Did the account's posts turn into useless spam?

if not, then what difference does it really make if it's the guy who created the account or it's someone from the other side of the world? as far as "scam" is concerned, it does not really matter.

you see I can give you a million reasons of why his account shouldn't be tagged, while I can also give you the same amount of reasons on why must his account be tagged, but that wouldn't change a thing, DT members happened to agree on not to tag his account.

There is really no other way of looking at it, there is no super power he has which keeps protecting him, at the time there was no DT / Merit gang, nobody would have protected him, it just happened , stop trying to make up reasons for it.

Wrong doings by some DT members need to be kept in check by other DT members

True, but there is now more than what, 100 , 200 ? DT members, non of them thinks that account deserve a tag, I hope you don't think that all current DT members are afraid of him or some stupid shit like that.

direwolf and mikey seem incapable to understand a very basic and undeniable FACT.

1. nutildah is certain that selling your account will lead to scamming  READ THE FUCKING QUOTED POSTS FROM 2014

He feels so certain about it and so strongly, he is sayng he will start his own thread about account sellers to make sure they are pariahs ( because they are evil and facilitating scams)

2. If you are certain selling your account will lead to people getting scammed then you are willingly to facilitate scamming for a Price  IN THIS INSTANCE 0.3 BTC

How can this be difficult to understand?

It is quite possible that people lack the capacity to understand this simple concept but they should not be on DT.

HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE POSTS NUTILDAH MADE BEFORE TRYING TO SELL HIS OWN ACCOUNT??

If you have and are still incapable of seeing why this person is undeniably financially high risk then you both should not be on DT or making any kind of decisions of influence on this forum.

There can be NO DENYING that nutildah

1. believes firmly account selling leads to scamming and facilitates scams which he feels strongly is wrong and EVIL

2. that although he believes this to be wrong and evil  HE IS STILL GOING TO DO IT FOR A PRICE.

Mikeys argument seems to have gone off on a tangent and seems as always to be mutating into a different scenario.  What if a scammer says, I did not want to scam. I just wanted to make money period. If there was another way to make the same money or I just got that amount of money handed to me for doing nothing I would have rather done that. DOES THAT MAKE IT OKAY??

The clear intention is this... Let me try and break it down.

1. I am certain that selling my account will facilitate scamming ( confirmed by 2014 posts)
2. I am willing to punish others selling accounts even starting my own thread because I am so certain it is EVIL to sell your account (confirmed by 2014 posts)
3. In light of 1&2  I will still be willing to sell my account for 0.3 BTC (confirmed by 2016 posts)

there really is no OTHER way to see it.

trying to bring in the changing attitudes of the board ONLY MAKES IT WORSE FOR NUTILDAH...

2014 - majority said it was okay  - nutildah is 100% sure it is facilitating scams and evil.

2016 - many now realizing it does facilitate scamming - nutildah if paid 0.3 btc believes now Huh? haha  

can you not see how foolish your arguments of defense are?  Please bring SS here so he can help you alter the meaning of words that may help?

If you are sure doing something is wrong and it will harm others but you will still do it for a price........how the fuck can anyone ever trust you again?

You would NOT be giving this protection to any non DT.

These specious arguments of defense are really poor and transparent.

Why is he not tagged? because as Laudas feltching clown and vods  posts have confirmed.... we dare not act against the central colluding group or it will negatively impact upon us. ( confirmed)

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 01:49:34 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2019, 02:05:09 PM by The-One-Above-All

Seems now that we debunked nutildahs friends excuses.... why has he still not been given red trust for willing scam facilitating for pay Huh now caught trying to delete the evidence or mutate into a bunch of excuses that shield the original details of it all.

How is this clearly not financially motivated wrong doing?? get this filthy piece of scam facilitating shit red tagged. I see no valid reason for this person not to have a scam tag?
SockyMcSockFace

Activity: 17
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:39:01 PM

I see no valid reason for this person not to have a scam tag?
So, tell us again why YOU haven't tagged them? Huh
bonesjonesreturns

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:36:11 PM

This is a good idea I think willing scam facilitators should be tagged and flagged
nheoAthnaeenaart

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 09:53:19 AM

He got busted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1567647.msg54197921#msg54197921

CryptoTwitter got him
bonesjonesreturns

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 03:38:53 PM

Yes the guy is pure scum.
I will be creating my own thread on him soon.

A willing scam facilitator for pay should not be sponsored by fortunejack or any sponsor.
We should all make sure that no sponsor touches these types of willing scam facilitators for pay
Nutildah also is now preventing honest members receiving valuable warnings about his scammer friend lauda
This vile scum bag needs removal

KaneVWE

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 09:15:56 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 02:42:39 PM by KaneVWE

Nutildah of bitcointalk  is still abusing the trust system.

He is making false claims about me.

He is also a proven scammer facilitator for pay who tries to edit his post history to hide his past financially motivated wrong doing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: