Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many scam giveaways is it because Bitcoin is moving up  (Read 699 times)
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:36:21 AM

As long as there are spreading and enjoying scam giveaways it will not stop and it will continue to grow. The only ones affected by such schemes are beginners who do not have much knowledge of the crypto world. They always rely on easy and quick income. They are lazy and do not yet know that they must first research whether they should enter what they see as an opportunity.

Beginners and those greedy persons that easily believe that there is an easy way to earn money.

It always happen and its not related to bitcoin price increase or pump even before the price increase they  are always there,I see many scam attempt in different social media sites. They do this things as normal job and always find a victim that they think  will send money to them . It is happen not only in crypto currency it also happen in fiat money.

chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:43:14 AM

Scams are everywhere ever since, its not suppose to be new or surprising anymore. Tho i think most of the people who're around long enough can identify the scam a mile away.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 09:47:37 AM

Do people notice that these scam giveaways are just happening this year after the halving and many social media hacks are happening
are all these planned because people are tempted to give in and fall in this scam giveaways because of the big bonus
Bitcoin is now moving up and so many social media of popular people are hacked, is this coincidence or planned.
This must be planned, it is not possible to do it by chance someone hacked into the accounts of some crypto activists. While the price increase nobody knows and everyone is free to predict. Apart from that, the important is that bitcoin starts to rise and is followed by altcoin, whose market is starting to be more alive than before.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:41:20 AM

I have noticed them but not only this time but even during the old times, there were scams countless times. They never give up and even up to now, they are still spreading their scheme throughout the cryptocurrency communities. The twitter account scam that promoted scams, I don't have updates with them but if I have to read one update from them then it should be that Twitter has already done their part to tracked the person responsible for that ruckus.
I know right. Scamming is like their profession. Whenever there is a hype in the market, they get back to work planning about new tactics and schemes to make people fall into their trap. Although, they need to be more creative in order to trick people now as most of the community has already been through such situations and have learned their lesson. New investors are the one who fall for such trap.

Twitter regained the access to those accounts and found out that the hackers might also have downloaded the personal data of the targeted people among which were Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and President Barack Obama. So of course, a serious investigation will be launched and the hackers will be caught.
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:47:54 AM

Scammers have been into crypto since early 2011 as I heard, that time there are many ways scammers use to scam their victims, giveaways, Bitcoin doublers, cloud mining and Ponzi schemes, all these has nothing to do with Bitcoin surging or not

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1215

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:57:57 AM

Like the biblical warning — When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." Luke 21:28. In the light of this perspective, that redemption is of Bitcoin blossoming. Whenever this (Bitcoin) redemption is about to come upon the industry (from history), scammers always come up with diverse ways to hype it and scam naive minds. In fact, I have come to notice that scammers hype and tie various promotions around every crypto that's about to have a good run. It's the easiest way I know this and the best decision will be to buy in at the time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:01:28 AM

I think scam giveaways are being held all the time, no matter what Bitcoin price is. Still, more people pay attention to crypto when BTC is growing, so scammers become more active in such periods.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:04:07 AM

I noticed more scammers came in 2017-2018, because at that time crypto had very good grades. but of the many scammers everyone becomes smarter, scammers with old models will never succeed in deceiving anyone here, except those who are new to crypto

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:22:14 AM

I think scam giveaways are being held all the time, no matter what Bitcoin price is. Still, more people pay attention to crypto when BTC is growing, so scammers become more active in such periods.
The higher the price of bitcoin, the more it becomes popular. And scammer will take advantage of that situation to create many scam programs to deceive new users in this market. Hope they are safe and not greedy with those promotions

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:28:17 AM

The higher the price of bitcoin, the more it becomes popular. And scammer will take advantage of that situation to create many scam programs to deceive new users in this market. Hope they are safe and not greedy with those promotions
Maybe because media exposing the rising of price in bitcoin that makes it more popular but I don't think that the scammers will be any less if the popularity of bitcoin fades. As long as the bitcoin could be cashed out to money there will be new scammers coming up one after another it will never end.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:37:01 AM

Do people notice that these scam giveaways are just happening this year after the halving and many social media hacks are happening
are all these planned because people are tempted to give in and fall in this scam giveaways because of the big bonus
Bitcoin is now moving up and so many social media of popular people are hacked, is this coincidence or planned.

I could say it is planned and since that Bitcoin Halving is done if I am not mistaken hackers together with the scammers are
riding in the trend of Bitcoin price spike in the market. Where most of the community investors believed it will continue to rise in the
market then the opportunist will take the chance as well to catch their weakness, and more.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:46:45 AM

I noticed more scammers came in 2017-2018, because at that time crypto had very good grades. but of the many scammers everyone becomes smarter, scammers with old models will never succeed in deceiving anyone here, except those who are new to crypto
indeed, because cryptocurrency has grown to be large, many people try to steal money from cryptocurrency, they make a cryptocurrency project and try to make new traders and investors fooled, so it's better for now to be more careful when wanting to buy a cryptocurrency, it's better to buy bitcoin which is definitely safe.

STUDENTCOIN