Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitalik Buterin (ETH co-founder) is not into yield farming  (Read 100 times)
cryptodammy42 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:27:15 AM

Hello crypto enthusiasts, do not get so carried away with the DEFI craze, so much so that you put in more than required into it, be wise. Trends come and go, ride DEFI wisely. Vitalik tweeted https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1294186505745731584?s=19 that he hasn't done any yield farming so far, so why so excited about yield farming? The concept is not bad but still has a long way to go since there are many cons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:29:16 AM

That's Vitalik choice not yours, why make your own decision because of what Vitalik choose to do ? I made few profits from DeFi projects recently and that's what crypto space is all about ( taking advantages ) when available.

cryptodammy42 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 11:56:12 AM
Merited by Bananington (1)

That's Vitalik choice not yours, why make your own decision because of what Vitalik choose to do ? I made few profits from DeFi projects recently and that's what crypto space is all about ( taking advantages ) when available.

Obviously you didn't read the content of my post, you just read the topic. My point is, do not invest blindly because a project is DEFI, or probably go into yield farming with more than required funds, I'm not condemning DEFI projects. Risk management is important.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:00:09 PM

Hello crypto enthusiasts, do not get so carried away with the DEFI craze, so much so that you put in more than required into it, be wise. Trends come and go, ride DEFI wisely. Vitalik tweeted https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1294186505745731584?s=19 that he hasn't done any yield farming so far, so why so excited about yield farming? The concept is not bad but still has a long way to go since there are many cons.
Why would he have to do yield farming when he is rich enough to live his entire life doing nothing and just sitting on a chair with his ethereum stash. The ones who like to hustle have a good future with yield farming, those who don't like to take risks involving their money don't have to do yield farming and can just do their regular tasks that they are doing in their life. I personally like the idea of yield farming and think that it is the future and is also going to develop more in the future as well and people are also gonna start accepting it, just give it some time.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:00:45 PM

Whatever anyone says DeFi is the real new trend and we are continuously seeing from weeks rather months that DeFi projects are doing great and as far as liquidity, lending or yield farming is concerned it is helping ethereum more than anything else because more and more eth are being locked up causing scarcity in market and the demand will take price up that is why i am so bullish about eth and i hope this will be the biggest ever bull season eth has ever seen.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
cryptodammy42 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:05:15 PM

Why would he have to do yield farming when he is rich enough to live his entire life doing nothing and just sitting on a chair with his ethereum stash. The ones who like to hustle have a good future with yield farming, those who don't like to take risks involving their money don't have to do yield farming and can just do their regular tasks that they are doing in their life. I personally like the idea of yield farming and think that it is the future and is also going to develop more in the future as well and people are also gonna start accepting it, just give it some time.

I'll like to know some core reasons why you think yield farming will be sustained in the future, we learn every day.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 12:05:49 PM

he's always jealous of something. he's rather see ico scams on his etherium platform.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 12:12:47 PM

I think Vitalik is just telling the truth and there's nothing to be afraid of. Definitely there is risk just like other projects, ICO's/IEO's and everything that evolved in crypto sphere.

And it doesn't make sense if the founder of ETH itself shilling for yield farming. As you have said, the risk is there, it's just how to mitigate everything. If you gamble, all-in, then don't blame the system, it's your choice. Always have a clear understand of everything before taking the plunge on this latest hype, otherwise you will be really drown and might get REKT.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: