Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How the Alt season will pan out  (Read 665 times)
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 04:09:17 AM

The story of follow up is pretty old I guess. They do this due to one major fact, changes in the behaviour of people when BTC is actually pumping. Know why? When BTC is pumping most of the alts holder will tend to buy more alts and at the same time some portion of btc. Many investors are ready to buy alts because they are very cheap as compared to the btc and easy to stack up. Over the time they know they will give more return as compared to btc due to bulk buying.

This is the pattern they will follow henceforth. The reason is easy, btc is at the level where most of the small investors can now afford to buy only altcoins if they wish to invest small amount of money and it is also very easy to manage in the long run.

So yeah, alts will pump when btc goes up for sure and it's all about internal relationship of bitcoin market and alts market.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 09:07:16 AM

I think this will take a long time because there are so many currently that are very helpful from every project that we are fully participating in with investors also taking part in a new project. Therefore, we can conclude that in the future, altcoins will be more accepted by the public.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 05:43:46 AM

Well, that is - it's not even a discovery, but just the most banal FYI. Anyone who has any knowledge with the market and so understands that altcoins begin to grow totally and turn everything around into a "alt season" only when BTC finally slows down in its growth and stabilizes. People take profits and go in search of new investments and a lot of people in this way pounce on altcoins and pump them which leads to the overall growth of the market. This is hardly a discovery.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 06:09:31 AM

I think it depends on the investors to what extent they can hold their altcoins but in different situations we also have to see whether many or not who want to buy these tokens for now so this is what drives the price of the altcoins that are currently being pumped.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 11:45:13 AM

Similar incidents will be happening at all time it is not an overall regards. There is a lot of various thought on regarding crypto industry. I think if BTC keeps its increasing value, then the altcoin will be run with the same speed. Because If our analysis a few days back of coinmarketcap report then we can see there have soft corner for some altcoin's. So, I hope altcoin will must increase in the near future at all.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 12:30:57 PM

Usually, at first, bitcoin starts to rise in price and then most of the top altcoins also start to rise in price and new altcoins also join to top altcoins and begin to rise in price, but there have also been times when altcoins have grown in price much faster than bitcoin, therefore, bitcoin does not always start to grow first, sometimes altcoins start to grow first, and then bitcoin, so it all depends from the big players, because they decide which cryptocurrency they will pump first.
trickbergen5

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 12:43:57 PM

I personally think that the doge pump was the start of the altseason, after that pump which was over 600% up a lot of other coins started pumping as well.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 01:08:55 PM

I believe the market is very active at the moment, I have seen a lot of altcoins go up quickly in a short time. It seems to be enjoying SWB, and they're just getting started so keep your altcoins secure.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 01:21:18 PM

The market has entered the spring, Altcoin has started to move well, it has expanded its own users, institutional investors.  Necessarily that we are always waiting for.  Coins with a fast transfer speed tend to get attention like TRX, EOS has been awakened, XRP in particular.  That is the main reason why it may be that ETH has been frozen in place for the past week.  In order to maintain that response, people began to discover that crypto is a weapon to stop, against covid 19. It would be more perfect, if bitcoin and crypto would be accepted in every country in the world.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 01:24:05 PM

Similar incidents will be happening at all time it is not an overall regards. There is a lot of various thought on regarding crypto industry. I think if BTC keeps its increasing value, then the altcoin will be run with the same speed. Because If our analysis a few days back of coinmarketcap report then we can see there have soft corner for some altcoin's. So, I hope altcoin will must increase in the near future at all.
Maybe not at the same speed. that's because crypto is very well known for bitcoin. so where the bitcoin pump, then the price of other coins will also increase even though in different periods of time. For now, I think the altcoin season will be quite different and will probably last quite a while

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 08:24:15 PM

In my opinion, Altcoin is doing very well right now. many altcoins are supported by very serious projects, the development of which has a positive impact on the price of the coin. On top of that, altcoins have attracted a lot of investors in recent months. The altcoin market seems to have entered a key consolidation period in a new upward bid. although only a few altcoins have been able to jump higher than bitcoin. however, it is also predicted that the altcoin price will continue to grow in time.
The reason why altcoins are going up is not because there are new investors for them, I mean surely there must be some new investors I do not refute that but the real deal is that bitcoin increased like crazy which means there was a lot of new investors for bitcoin, whereas some of them moved to alts as well but they didn't moved upwards like bitcoin did.

So if bitcoin moved upwards but alts didn't, how did the price of altcoins increased? Simple, when bitcoin increases in bitcoin, if it goes up 100% higher but ethereum-btc pair goes down just 10% that means ethereum price will go up in fiat as well while going down in bitcoin which we calculate based on. That means if ethereum had as much new money going into eth, that price would be 100% like bitcoin did. Now of course real numbers are different, but the logic is the same, we need even more and more increases of altcoins versus bitcoin not just fiat.

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 09:22:58 PM

You can forget about alt season if Bitcoin drops, and Bitcoin has already dropped significantly from its ATH, which combined with the previous explosive growth puts it into a very dangerous territory as the popped bubble pattern forms.

Also, there will never be a second big altcoin season like in 2017, when all alts rallied so hard that Bitcoin's dominance fell to 35% - there's no doubt now that Bitcoin is king of crypto while alts constantly fail to deliver anything useful.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 10:35:27 PM

yes you are right, and now the altcoin season has started, starting with a very high rising doge, and slowly being followed by other altcoins.  I myself have started buying some altcoins and will sell them later after making a lot of profit.
just like me, CZ said on twitter check https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1355740672473460739,
yes he said that 5 years ago it will happen in 2021 !, what? we know the increase in the past 5 years to thousands of percent, and Doge proved it !,
I thought CZ was just bullshit, but he was right, don't miss it my friends we can make rich for this season!

GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1434

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 10:52:29 PM

Many people are waiting for the famous 'alt season' !

I personally think that we will see it, once more, when it is gone Smiley And I will go further by expressing the idea that ... we are already in it Smiley

Of course not all shitcoins pump, but some projects have already evolved (and for some for many months) in a significant way.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 11:53:02 PM

Well LTC is not pumping dear I bought some and am still holding seeing other coins pump and I have to hold my bags I think this bull run is kinda selective and people are choosing mostly use case and the then maybe trending hypes I hope LTC smart contracts comes soon on LTC though

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: