Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blockmembers.io - THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE  (Read 1779 times)
teremnoua

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:13:59 PM

I hope it will be a good project and we will all benefit from it.
Good luck to you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:19:59 PM

I have encountered a lot of blockchain projects with very noble cause but one thing they have common problem, they failed in actual implementation. So wonder if they can realize their objectives here.
i think at the current conditions ,there are indeed many fails due to the lack of proper intial preparation and strategy marketing in finding various investors who want to invest in the project and then the team background experience i have noticed that blockmembers are still in accordanca with the roadmaps so the team is still focused and serious on project development .
I hope they can make the project work. I agree that "noble" project usually fail but thats the harsh world we live in. I hope they do their best on beating the odds.
lovelyroy786

Activity: 300

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 04:49:50 AM

That the team of BlockMembers is innovative in their approach in solving a real-world problem. This project starting the auto construction industry will indeed change the construction, engineering, home financing, and real estate. A really great potential leading to the success of this awesome project!
maitysampa

Activity: 934

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 06:03:26 AM

This will certainly be a successful project as it has a great team that is more than qualified and focused on making this project a success. People like the project as It's an industrial project powered by revolutionary technologies and so will have a good bright future without any doubt for sure. The team is hard working indeed with great enthusiasm.
meetAm
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 02:35:58 PM

So Block Members has a partner AECROS with help of which users can pay for  Membership using regular currency via a credit card Wink
Heny khan

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 04:49:55 PM

Blockmember is an innovative and creative project. Team is highly focussed and determined. Digitalization of Auto construction is really great. I am sure it will be a landmark in cryptocurrency world.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 05:31:23 AM

If BlockMember is about to achieve this feat as outlined in their whitepaper and website, it will be a great history in human existence and the blockchain community.

naureen978

Activity: 490

I love to trade crypto & hold it for future profit

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:57:31 PM

Blockmembers is a auto construction platform based on crypto decentralized blockchain technology. This project is revolution of construction industry. I believe this is the right decision to participate in this project and now they are offering airdrop their tokens. It is an opportunity to get profit. Goal of this project is to change the construction world with this project. Superb team and idea.
Join this strong project.

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 11:56:38 PM

I hope they can make the project work. I agree that "noble" project usually fail but thats the harsh world we live in. I hope they do their best on beating the odds.
it must and it is the obligation of the team that has made this project lets see mate, it maybe necessary to increase some of the possible strategies of community growth that support this project and also increase cooperation with several other projects.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 01:07:11 PM

A failed project will continue to grow every day because you can see for yourself a project that continues to grow but doesn't last long and ends up dying. So maybe something mundane if that happened.

muzamalawan234

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 02:36:22 PM

Project with beneficial prospects leading by experienced and efficient team that always provides creative ideas so that it will attract investors. This project based on blockchain and differs from all existing leaders in its segment. This project has its own development strategy and is the most likely market leader in the near future.
klavaWith

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:15:34 PM

Can you tell a little bit more about Block Exchange DApp and Design Program Software Integration which is indicated as the goals of the project for this year
ts.ganbaatar

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 03:31:47 PM

📢BOUNTY PROGRAM  IS LIVE NOW🔥❗

Check it out here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5266348.new#new

📌📢 BONUS POOL IS LIVE NOW❗🔥

http://[url=https://imgur.com/a/sEjmd1g][/url]

BONUS POOL OVERVIEW
Learn more here: https://link.medium.com/UvGr7mPor9
best123

Activity: 644

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 12:16:24 PM

I have visited the site and seen the blueprint of the project coupled with the seriousness of the team. I think, the sky will the you guys limit. Keep pushing, Rome was not built a day. Gracias!
geast

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 04:43:43 PM

The project offers everyone an opportunity to shape the future of Home-Building through the members-reward based system. It will really impact very well. The sky will be their limit if the team put the needed effort.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 03:58:53 PM

it must and it is the obligation of the team that has made this project lets see mate, it maybe necessary to increase some of the possible strategies of community growth that support this project and also increase cooperation with several other projects.

Increasing cooperation is urgently needed by a new project that wants to develop quickly and be known to many investors in the future. Having more cooperation with the new team is very encouraging.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 07:00:14 AM

I do see that blockmembers has a lot of potential. I've took the time to visit their website and I saw that this project is built on supporting housing availability, shelter and etc. If this project succeeds their token will be the first to represent the new industry of auto-construction and I do hope that blockmembers reaches that remarkable feat.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 09:44:44 PM

Block Members will be the drive for funding ‘Auto-Construction’ allowing everyone to
purchase a stake in this new global industry.  Be one of the first to purchase a
Member Placement (MP) and shape the future of a $10 Trillion industry.

Great News from twitter!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: